Fantasy How Sruthi became a nudist
*** Blackmail / naked guidance is your choice ***

Next morning with masturbation light headedness i woke up and it's 6:30 AM there is only 1:30 hours left for the students to arrive. I got panicked and walking briskly inside the classroom biting my nails. Then i saw a video camera near the blackboard. I scared and ran near it to make sure it's not recording any. My goodness it's not recording anything but it has some pre-recorded content in it. I played it there is only a shadow visible with a female voice.

Audio:- My dear naughty Sruthi Madam i know this day will come where you will be naked in public places. I am a secret admirer of you and i know you very well. You know me too but not by face. I should have become a medico by now. But due to you i became a hacker. yes all due to you. Let me tell you where it's all seeded on my mind. Without much suspense i will reveal who i am. I am daughter of your colleague teacher swapna. Now we got relocated to Bhopal, And i am her elder daughter Shalini, I relocated back to Vidisha the reason is only you. It happened an year ago, while my mom was working as a teacher in your school, But i am a junior college student. And i am more orthodox and never left home without dupatta pinned with safety pins on both shoulders. I never visited your school as i don't like the environment much but sometimes i drop my mom on my bike at the school gate, There i have seen your for the first time your books got dropped on the road and you bent and taken those and your unpinned saree pallu dropped and your gorgeous twin boobs said hello to me. I was shocked i never imagine this kind of exposure for myself in my dreams. I then thought it was so hot summer and you may left your safety pin at home but that tickle some sensual hormone in me (May be a trigger for woman freedom). My mom introduced me to you, I also given shake hand but you didn't saw me due to helmet, That is also good for me as i will be anonymous guider or a blackmailer for you. After you both left to the school i slowly started my bike and started to my college on a shortcut which is kind of secluded and very few people goes that way, There was a clear pond on the way, There i involuntarily stopped my bike and observed my surroundings, There are some farmers working abit far from the dirt road, The pond is compounded with some bushes. I thought of skipping my college that day and crossed those buses and went near the pond, The pond is so clear where i saw my reflection. Then i recollected your pallu drop and your deep cleavage where the top blouse hook is opened as well. And i lifted my head and sun is schorching, Then i think about how you are taking an initative to give freedom to your body and how i am constrained in all these clothes and suffering and i observed my reflection. I was wearing a white kurti and white salwar with black sandals and pink dupatta with safety pins. Ofcourse i was on white bra and black panties which are hidden with all these constraints. I sat on the ground with some grass on it and put my hand in the pond water to see how it feels, I was surprised it was cold on hot summer day and its relaxing too. Then i thought of putting my bare feet in the pond, So nothing peculiar and removed my sandals and kept my feet in the cold water it felt like heaven. I closed my eyes and imagining your public exposure, How a responsible teacher is going to school in a saree without a safety pin to her pallu and unconciously i am pulling my dupatta from the bottom of my boobs, but something is holding it tight, those are the safety pins on both sides of my slender shoulders. Involuntarily my hands tried to unfasten my left side safety pin and i snapped it open and trying to undo the right hand side and i came back to senses. Shalini you are outdoors what are you doing. Then i checked my surroundings it is full of bushes, then i thought nothing wrong with chunni without safety pins and i removed the other, Suddenly the nature responded with a heavy gush of wind and my dupatta blown away from my body and fall into the pond and out of reach to me. Only way i can retrieve it is by getting into the pond. I thought of not worried about it now and looked at my beautful boobs with one less layer in outdoor location where i daily drive to my college. i gently put my finger on the neckline and pulled it abit and see how is inside. My boobs are crying inside my bra with sweat and begging for freedom. I thought of not distracted by my new feelings, But no body around why cannot i slide my kurti zip and see how it feels. And i slowly put my hands backside and slide my kurtis long zipper and the wind really feels refreshing but my top is sliding from my shoulders due to the zip release. Surprisingly i didn't put any effort to pull back my sliding top from my shoulders and smiled. And i touched my naked back and my bra strap has came as a hurdle on the smooth canvas, I slowly unclaped my bra hook and again i peeked at my boobs how they are looking now. They are like racing bulls trying to escape from the partly opened bra gates. I observe my surroundings again i wont be visible if i sit within those bushes and no trace of any one near by, Then i spoke with my peeking boobs, Today you will see this world without any hurdle under the sweet trigger of Sruthi madam pallu drop and i slowly slided already desperate top from my smooth shoulders and pushed it under the boobs till my belly now my already opened bra in full display on middle of the day on absolute outdoors. I am surprised, Is it real or a dream. I never imagine these kind of bold acts not even i dreams and now i am doing in real  outside under the sky, Where there is a great risk of getting caught. My boobs shouted in frustration how long you keep that bra hanging get rid of it. then i said wait baba i am doing it now. Removed and thrown my bra into the pond it is floating beside my dupatta. I was shocked with my own acts, I am sitting on a public pond with my exposed boobs with erect nipples. The cool breeze make me hot and made my pussy slightly moist. I felt the dupatta is floating alone on the pond i want to give back her companion my salwar top so i removed it completely and push it into the pond and said go... Go back to your friend i am sitting there on my white salwar pants and black panties only. I forgot all worries and inhibitions at that moment and relaxed topless on the serene pond. I have no other intentions at that moment and lean on the grass and said in low voice, This is freedom. But one small fish jumped from the pond and fall on my naval and slides downwards and stopped near my salwar knot for a moment and slipped back into the pond. Then i realized nature telling this is part of the freedom and i have still some work to do. But where the fish halted and slipped into water i thought of checking and i saw my salwar knot like twin golden fishes. Oh! fishes attract other fishes and i slowly put my hand on the knot and released it my pant became loose and i peeked at my pussy. It is in another central prison looking for the same freedom as my boobs. Then without wasting time i taken off my salwar pants and panties followed them now all my clothes are floating on top of the pond and i am rubbing my pussy naked on the pond side. Then i get inside the pond naked and taken bath like a baby and wore the wet clothes and left back to my home. From that day onwards i kept an eye on your activities.
[+] 1 user Likes mysticsruthi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
How Sruthi became a nudist - by mysticsruthi - 28-01-2023, 05:42 PM
RE: How Sruthi became a nudist - by abcturbine - 28-01-2023, 06:45 PM
RE: How Sruthi became a nudist - by mtj423 - 29-01-2023, 06:07 AM
RE: How Sruthi became a nudist - by marcusbroody - 30-01-2023, 12:51 AM
RE: How Sruthi became a nudist - by Rajjdeep - 31-01-2023, 12:15 AM
RE: How Sruthi became a nudist - by Straight in - 13-02-2023, 07:19 AM
RE: How Sruthi became a nudist - by dragonslair - 05-03-2023, 06:52 AM
RE: How Sruthi became a nudist - by mysticsruthi - 30-03-2023, 03:15 AM
RE: How Sruthi became a nudist - by Rainman - 30-03-2023, 10:43 AM