Adultery Second Honeymoon
Asha pulled out all dirty clothes of her and mine and dumped them inside the bathroom near the door. She asked me to lie facing opposite to bathroom. She placed my laptop on the table in front of me. She adjusted the screen to get a dark reflection of the bathroom and a good amount of inside and outside view.

Asha, “You just keep your eyes on that screen.”

I didn’t get what she wanted me to see, but I followed her instructions. Asha then called reception. Farooq picked the call.

Asha, “Farooq, please send someone to take our dirty clothes to the laundry.” Soon there was a knock on the door. After hearing the knock, Asha, “I think Adi has come.” She opened the door, Farooq entered.

Asha, “You here?”

Farooq, “You called for clothes to the laundry.”

Asha, “Ya. But why have you come? You should send Adi. It’s his work.”

Farooq, “Adi has left to his home, due to some emergency.”

Asha, “But we have a whole lot of dirty clothes.”

Farooq, “I will get them washed.”

Farooq followed Asha towards the bathroom.

Asha to me, “Did you check the pockets of your clothes?”

Me, “I don’t know.”

My eyes were focused on the screen. Asha entered the bathroom and bent to check and pick the clothes. Her naked buttock and pussy came in front of Farooq’s eyes. With this incredible great view, Farooq got shocked and turned to check what I was doing.

[Image: JVOZmR1.jpg]

But after feeling assured that I was looking another side, he took his mobile out of his pocket. He captured few pics of my wife’s round beautiful buttocks and pussy. Asha was purposely taking more time to give Farooq a longer unrestricted view.

She picked up all the clothes and handed over them to Farooq, and he left. After he left, Asha came in front of me and bent like that in front of me and said, “How was the tease?” With her beautiful fair butt just inches away from my face, I licked her buttock and pussy.
I said, “It was irresistible. He clicked the pics of my beautiful wife’s assets. I am sure, watching pics of my wife’s beautiful ass, he will shake his cock the whole night.”
Asha was laughing. Due to that naughty teasing with Farooq, my cock was already hard to the fullest. I pulled her on the bed, removed my shorts. As I was about to push my dick in, she stopped me.
Asha laughed and said, “I think that you loved the scene of Farooq watching my naked ass.”
Me, “That was the most exciting scene I can’t control now.”
Asha, “What will you do at night when you empty your dick this time itself? That was just a trailer, and the full movie is remaining.”
Me, “What are you up to? I am feeling excited.”
Asha, “Believe me, I am going to do something more exciting now.”
Asha took her mobile. She checked a proper place to put it where it got a good view of mirror on which reflection from the chairs and bed can be captured. She opened her diary and placed it on the bed. The bell rang. Asha first switched the video recording of her mobile camera and placed it in the checked position.
Then she opened the door. Hari and Farooq entered the room with food. Both were in their lungis. Asha asked Hari to bring one more chair. Farooq was placing the food.
Asha, “I am not so hungry after that fish. I will eat later, don’t place it for me.”
Farooq did the same. As Hari entered the room, Asha asked Hari to place the chair along with the bed and asked me to sit there. As soon as they started taking food, Asha went to the bathroom. After coming out, she went to bed and opened her diary so that her face was towards Farooq and Hari.
She bent on her face and knees down and ass up towards the mirror. In that position, her long T-shirt was unable to hide her beautiful round ass. We talked and had food. Asha was writing some useless stuff in her diary.
With the unobstructed view of my wife’s buttock and pussy, the eyes of Farooq and Hari were glued to the mirror. When I finished my food, they were not even half done. I didn’t want to ruin that amazing view.
So I said, “You people finish, I will take fresh air on the balcony.”
In the next 10 minutes, when I came in, they left. After they left, Asha said, “Hari is having a rod inside his lungi.”
Me, “What?”
Asha, “See yourself, but let me finish my food. I am feeling hungry.”
I opened my voice recording on my phone and followed them. Both of them were talking in Malayalam, so I didn’t understand a bit at that time. But when I checked after reaching back to my room, the conversation was like that.
Farooq, “Asha is a big slut. If her husband wouldn’t be there, I had fucked her.”
Hari, “I feel she knew that we are watching her naked ass. I purposely flashed my erected dick to her. She saw it but didn’t say a word. She was normal.”
Farooq, “Oh, that means she is bitch.”
Hari, “Yes, if she makes a distance with us tomorrow, then it was just by coincidence. But if she is normal tomorrow, then she is whore, needs to be fucked.”
I knew everything they talked about. But I told Asha they were talking in their local language, so I didn’t get anything. Then checked Asha’s mobile recording.
The camera view:
After I left, Farooq and Hari both were watching her buttocks in the mirror. After some time, Hari finished his food and stood up.

Asha, “Where are you going? Let Farooq also finish.”

Hari, “Just going to the washroom to wash my hands.”
Hari went to the bathroom, keeping an eye on my wife’s naked butt. After he came out of the bathroom, he walked behind my wife to see a direct view of her ass. He lifted his lungi, took a selfie of his long dick with my wife’s naked butt, and then sat on the chair.
While sitting, he purposely flashed his hard dick to my wife. Asha saw his dick but gave no reaction. Then Farooq went to the washroom. While coming out, he clicked close-up pics off Asha’s pussy, and butthole came and sat on his seat. But Farooq didn’t show his dick to Asha.
Asha was continuously shaking her ass. Their eyes were still focused on the mirror. Hari was scratching his dick all that time. But as soon as they realized that I had put down my call. They started recollecting the used utensils and left with my entry.
While watching the scene of Hari taking out his dick near Asha’s naked buttock, Asha inserted her finger inside her pussy. Just like me, Asha also got excited with everything that went on last half hour.
She pulled my Capri and Frenchie down and guided my fully erect dick inside her pussy. I was so ready to fuck her that I made a rapid fuck that lasted just 2 minutes. But Asha was still thirsty. I inserted my 3 fingers inside her pussy and masturbated her till she didn’t reach her climax.
Asha, “Oh god, it is the honeymoon I always wanted.”
Me, “What you want now, are you happy?”
Asha, “Yeah, very happy it was amusing. I haven’t expected Hari’s dick so big.”
Me, “I think you are very much impressed with his dick.”
Asha, “You didn’t see how long it was.”
I smiled and said, “What’s in your mind, baby?”
Asha laughed, “I don’t know, but surely something more naughty.”
Me, “Then what should I expect tomorrow.”
Asha laughed and said, “You sleep now. Leave it to me.”
I lay in bed and was assured that I would see something I wanted from the past few days.
[+] 2 users Like CobuIndia's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Second Honeymoon - by CobuIndia - 17-05-2023, 11:54 AM
RE: Second Honeymoon - by CobuIndia - 17-05-2023, 12:17 PM
RE: Second Honeymoon - by CobuIndia - 17-05-2023, 12:33 PM
RE: Second Honeymoon - by abcturbine - 17-05-2023, 05:26 PM
RE: Second Honeymoon - by CobuIndia - 18-05-2023, 04:08 PM
RE: Second Honeymoon - by CobuIndia - 19-05-2023, 09:26 AM
RE: Second Honeymoon - by Givemeextra - 19-05-2023, 10:59 AM
RE: Second Honeymoon - by CobuIndia - 19-05-2023, 11:41 AM
RE: Second Honeymoon - by Givemeextra - 19-05-2023, 12:25 PM