Adultery Badminton court challenge led to unexpected wife swap
Hello reader, thanks for all the support and suggestions. It so overwhelming to see everyone get into so much details of the story and most importantly all characters.
now coming to the main point - Actually i have been trying to post updates for next part but for some reason, xossipy Administration is not allowing it. When i write my story and post it, a notification pops and says administrator will check if there any violation of content and then they will post it. Now all my fellow readers you might know this story doesn't violate anything. I didn't post any violated content. Still my story doesn't get posted.
It have sent many letters to administration team regarding my queries but they haven't replied to any. I just don't know what the problem.
I'm sorry guys i didn't mean to end it this way but what can i do. i have tried twice but nothing happened. That's why i thought to come to you all and share this.
If nothing happens, then mostly i will leave xossipy and move to some other site. Honestly guys, it's not easy to write stories without any incentive but it's your responses that pushes me towards it. It takes hours to post a update and when you see it haven't posted yet. That's heart breaking!!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Badminton court challenge led to unexpected wife swap - by Mortalbeast - 07-03-2024, 01:49 PM