Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Karan nodded and offered him another cigarette. They smoked in silence for a while, watching the two on the bed.

Now Kavita had mounted the man, facing him. She dropped in a low squat, her feet on the bed on either side of his hips, his cock in her cunt.

The man groaned and squeezed her breasts. She smiled in pleasure and swung her hips in tight circles, churning her cunt with his cock. The man gasped.

"You're cock's good in there," she murmured. "Really nice -- "

She began to move, rocking slowly up and down on his penis. Avinash returned to the cameras and shot some footage of her cunt rising and falling on his penis, her breasts jumping and jiggling, her buttocks flexing and unflexing.

Then he returned to his half-smoked cigarette.

"Where are the others?"

"Who?"

"The guys who did the shooting yesterday."

"They're out."

"Why not them? Why me?"

Karan grinned. "Because you're good, jock. The section you did yesterday was top-class. Also, because they're busy shooting in another room."

"How many rooms have you got?"

"Four. This one and three more."

"And all the girls are ones you catch like this?"

Karan chuckled. "Yeah. All. Even Sheela. We got her first. She's good. They're all good. This broad's one of the best, though."

Avinash nodded. He no longer cared. It no longer mattered. Nothing mattered any longer. He tilted his chair back and looked at the two on the bed.

"Frig if you like," Karan said. "I do it sometimes."

"Thanks."

On the bed, Kavita was bucking rapidly over the man's lap, gasping and crying out, her head flung back, her hands on her breasts. He watched as she stretched an arm behind her and squeezed his heavy, hairy balls in excitement.

"Fuck me! Yes! Ohhhh yes yes Ohhh god yes!" she cried.

"Yeah, she's really good, this one," Karan said. "Very hot. You want to see the others?"

"Maybe."

"You should. My hookers are all lookers. Fresh, young goods."

"How young?"

"The youngest is sixteen. She's a real vixen. Fucks like crazy."

Avinash grinned openly. He wanted to watch the others. He unzipped and pulled out his erection. Karan chuckled. Avinash smiled, masturbating slowly.

"I'll have that drink now."

"Help yourself. In the bar cabinet. Scotch, too, if you want it."

Avinash walked across, his fly open, his erection massive and poured himself a double-Scotch on the rocks and went back to the cameras. Kavita dropped to her knees and bent over the man under her, kissing him hungrily, sensuously writhing over him, rubbing her breasts on his chest, letting them drop into his mouth for him to suck.

Her buttocks flexed rapidly, squeezing his cock. The man jerked and lurched under her. The fat man squeezed her buttocks and pressed his finger to her anus.

"Do you want to fuck my butt?" she asked softly, kissing him.

The man nodded, his piggy eyes glittering. "Can I? May I?"

She smiled. "Of course. Will you take me from behind or shall I sit on your cock? I can do either."

"From behind," he gasped.

Kavita nodded and slipped off his penis and turned on her front on the bed, her buttocks and hips raised high, her shoulders on the bed, her face turned on its side.

She moved her legs apart and, reaching back, pulled her buttocks open for her obese lover.

"Come on," she muttered. "Fuck my ass, lover -- stick your cock in my ass -- I want to feel your cock in my butt!"

Gasping with excitement, his chest wobbling, the fat man knelt behind her and squeezed his penis between her buttocks.

Avinash closed in with both cameras, getting shots of her face twisting and contorting -- her mouth open, her eyes squeezed shut, her perfect teeth bared, her long neck arched -- and of her rear, showing the thick cock-head popping into her anus, then the shaft disappearing inward between the curved lobes of her buttocks.

"Oh MA UH AH UH OHH!" she shrieked in an agony of naked, raw desire.

"OHHHHH uhhh *hanh* uhhhhhh YES!"

The man grunted and gasped in pleasure and squeezed her breasts in excitement. His hips lurched and jerked back and forth and his cock went in and out of her asshole. His belly flapped against her back.

She moaned and swayed and writhed erotically against him. Her body jerked back and forth under his thrusts. He rammed in harder and harder, his buttocks jiggling and wobbling like jelly, his swollen penis grinding in and out of her anus.

His hands tore her buttocks wider open still and he plunged in greedily. Kavita gasped and began to orgasm. The man cried out and jerked into her and lost control, gasping in relief as he emptied himself into her rear channel.

Slowly, he pulled out of her. Kavita moaned, trembling and shuddering on the bed and slowly turned around. Her face was radiant. She smiled at the man and, bending her head, took his penis in her mouth and sucked it gently.

The man smiled in pleasure. Avinash faded out.

There was a knock on the door. Karan answered it. Mukesh, one of the constable-impersonators of the previous afternoon, came in. He leered at Kavita on the bed and winked at Avinash.

"How's it going, boss?" He asked Karan.

"Good stuff. I think we've got ourselves one classy piece of ass here. You guys okay out there?"

"Yup. Shilpa's doing great with the husband-wife pair."

Karan laughed. "What else is on the menu?"

"Got a three-ball lined up."

"Big cocks?"

"Big enough."

"That should make her happy."

"Yeah. She digs that cunt-mouth-ass stuff."

Karan smiled. "Don't damage the goods, kid."

Mukesh grinned. "No chance. We checked out the studs, they'll take it nice and easy, no sweat. Gonna be one steamy fuck, boss!"

"Yeah, I bet." Karan turned to Avinash. "That's the sixteen-year old I told you about. Shilpa." He turned back to Mukesh. "What's Sheela doing?"

"She's got a pair of studs. Fucking big cocks. Cunt and mouth when I last checked. Loving every minute."

"Yeah."

"The guys happy?"

"Over the moon. We keep a watch, like you said."

"Sensible," Karan nodded. "Good job. Okay, we got one, two more here, and then we're done."

"Check. You need anything, boss, buzz me."

"Sure."

Mukesh turned to leave. He paused by the bed and squeezed Kavita's breast, grinning. "You just keep going, babe. I'm gonna fuck you, too, soon. Nice and hard." He winked at Avinash again. "Enjoying it, cock? Hot stuff, yeah?"

He laughed and walked out. Avinash grinned wolfishly. There was a little silence, and then Karan laughed softly to himself.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:55 PM