Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Taking the protruding end of the baton, she quickly impaled her cunt on it. Avinash stared in disbelief.

The two women groaned and gasped and lurched back and forth on all fours, their cunts running back and forth and up and down the length of the baton. Their buttocks slapped audibly at each other's.

The two constables laughed and started fucking their mouths. Karan grinned and moved between the two women, pushing his cock between their buttocks so that it was squeezed between the two pairs of buttocks as they crashed together in mounting urgency.

On and on it went, and Avinash could only watch incredulously. Kavita was having the time of her life, her face bright with lust, jerking and rocking hotly back and forth.

The group broke apart and they finished with Karan fucking Kavita again, taking her from behind lying on her side while the two constables fucked Sheela's cunt and mouth together.

"Yes -- yes -- Karan -- fuck me!" Kavita moaned, turning her face back and kissing Karan hungrily and deeply like a lover.

He chortled and squeezed her breasts, his hips pounding at hers, his cock ramming in and out of her cunt. He looked at Avinash over her shoulder.

"Great piece of ass, shitface. Really great. And she loves it when
I fuck her. Doncha cunt?"

"Yes!" Kavita moaned. "You're the best! Ohhh yes!"

Karan cackled with laughter and rolled her over onto her knees and forearms and began fucking her rapidly, pounding in and out of her cunt. She groaned and moaned happily as his penis sawed back and forth, in and out of her flesh.

Avinash saw her orgasm and seconds later, the inspector followed, groaning and burying himself inside and exploding, his hips twitching violently.

Beside them, on the bed, the two constables, now fucking Sheela's cunt and ass together moved faster and faster and faster, tossing her body between theirs, taking her hard and brutally, ramming and reaming into her till they were satisfied.

They took a twenty-minute break, the guys smoking and chatting. Sheela sponged herself and Kavita. Kavita seemed to be asleep.

The cameramen checked their equipment and loaded fresh film. Avinash watched, dazed and numb. They weren't done yet.

Karan roused Kavita, but gently and forced more drugs into her. She gasped and arched, orgasming, and, smiling wantonly, began masturbating dreamily.

The cameras were already rolling and clicking.

"Okay, boyo. Your turn. Fuck her."

Avinash stared at him in disbelief.

"Move it, asshole. Fuck her! Now!"

Avinash froze. One of the cops shoved him forward, Karan shoved him to the bed.

"Fuck her, shitface," he snarled. "Now! Don't stop till I say so, and you fuck her like I say. First, her mouth.

Then lick her slit. Then on her back. Then on top of you. Then from behind in her cunt and ass. Come in her mouth. Got it?"

Avinash stared at him in shock. Karan slapped him, hard.

"Got it, asshole?" he snarled. "Or do you want my guys to fuck your ass instead of hers?"

On the bed, Kavita was smiling wantonly and moaning softly. Her legs were spread wide apart and she was fingering her cunt, rubbing her clitoris rapidly, fondling her breasts.

"Fuck me -- I want to be fucked -- I want to be fucked hard -- like a whore!" she said.

Avinash stood frozen, his head in his hands. Suddenly, he gasped. Kavita had turned around and was sucking his cock, kneeling before him.

The cops chuckled and Karan stepped away from the bed, nodding to the cameramen.

"Hell's bells," Avinash heard him say. "Looks like we landed ourselves one hot number!"

Avinash moaned, his head flung back, his eyes closed. There was nothing he could do. As always, he felt himself responding to the magic of Kavita's lips and tongue.

Despite himself, he gasped in pleasure, succumbing to the degradation.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:50 PM