Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
The two constables got off the bed and, with Karan, moved towards Avinash and Sheela still fucking heavily. Avinash froze.

"Okay, stud. Up. Out. Move." Karan's voice was cold and flat.

Avinash lurched out of Sheela, making her gasp in surprise. He staggered to his feet and backed nervously away.

"Sheela. You're on." He jerked a thumb over his shoulder.

Sheela groaned and rose unsteadily. She looked at the three men.

"You're going to fuck me. All of you. One by one. Then together. Like her."

They laughed. "Sure thing, bitch," Karan said, squeezing her heavy breasts. "We'll fuck your brains right out, right guys?"

"Yes, sir!" the two constables chorused with huge grins.

"I'm gonna bugger you!" Mukesh chortled.

"You'd better," she retorted, "or I'll have your balls for breakfast."

She moved to the bed with Kavita and, pushing her on her back, kissed her. Avinash moaned and buried his face in his hands. Karan jerked his head back, his hands in his hair.

"Watch them, asshole," he snarled. "Watch your broad do some lesbo stuff! 'Coz after that you're next!"

Avinash cried out in pain, writhing to get free. Karan shoved him away contemptuously.

"Fuckin' wimp," he muttered. "Motherfuckin' wimp."

The constables sneered at him and then all three turned back to the bed, watching in silence. Avinash stared at the two women miserably.

Sheela was licking Kavita's cunt, and Kavita moaned thickly, her hands on Sheela's head, her hips writhing eagerly.

"Yes," she gasped, fondling her swollen breasts. "Oh god yes! Yes! Do it -- lick me -- lick my slit, Sheela -- Ohhhh yes!"

The cameras zoomed in for close-ups of Sheela's sharp, pointed tongue darting lasciviously in and out of Kavita's cunt.

Kavita groaned, lurching and heaving and writhing joyfully. Slowly, Sheela brought her off. They broke apart and went into each other's arms, kissing and squeezing each other's breasts and then it was Kavita's turn and she sucked Sheela's breasts, murmuring in pleasure.

Sheela turned on her front and Kavita bent behind her, and licked her cunt and anus from behind. Sheela turned her face to the camera and smiled lasciviously, running her tongue over her upper lip, fondling her breasts.

"Daisy chain," Karan said.

Instantly, the two constables moved towards the women. Laxman knelt before Sheela and pushed his penis into her mouth.

She began sucking it eagerly, rocking back and forth as Kavita licked her cunt and ass from behind. Mukesh knelt behind Kavita and started fucking her slowly from behind, holding her hips and rocking his cock in and out of her cunt.

On and on they went, the women exchanging positions, the men swapping, grouping and re-grouping without a pause.

Kavita behaved like the others, as though she'd been doing this all her life and was still unable to get enough of it.

She resisted nothing, objected to nothing, and seemed to sense instinctively what was required, and did it without hesitation.

Sheela moved the group apart and picked up the baton. She removed the strap and buckle so that she held a long smooth wooden stem in her hands.

On her hands and knees, she fed one of it into her cunt from behind and backed towards Kavita.

Kavita laughed happily in understanding and promptly took the same position, her back to Sheela.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:49 PM