Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Arun dropped to his knees and zoomed in to a close-up of Karan's penis squeezing between the curves of her buttocks and vanishing into the hair-rimmed V of her cunt.

Kavita gasped sharply, her head arching and rocked forward under the inspector, falling forward onto her forearms.

He gripped her hips, flexed his buttocks and pushed his cock deeper into her cunt, till his thighs were at her buttocks, his balls pressed to her cunt-lips. Her hips writhed eagerly under his.

"Ohhhh yes!" she gasped. "Ohhh god yes, Karan, yes -- that's so good -- now fuck me hard, Karan -- fuck me hard!"

Karan grinned and squeezed her swollen, pendulous breasts. She groaned softly. He started fucking her slowly and heavily, moving his hips in tight little circles so that his penis entered her cunt from all angles.

Kavita whimpered delirious obscenities, her hips gyrating with his. His cock went in and out of her, appearing and disappearing alternating, glistening with their coital fluids.

"Harder!" she cried. "Fuck me harder! Come on Karan, fuck me!"

The inspector grunted and began rocking his hips back and forth in a steadily quickening tempo. Kavita gasped, rocking and lurching and jerking under him, her breasts jiggling.

Faster and faster he went and her cries grew sharper and shriller. He flung his head back and gasped, his hips rocking rapidly back and forth, his cock now ramming and reaming into her tight cunt, driving in all the way, sliding out, crushing down into her cunt-flesh again.

Faster still, and his thighs slapped audibly against her buttocks. He squeezed her buttocks and breasts in a frenzy, and she swayed and rocked under him, begging for more.

She came again and he gasped, wincing at the pressure of her cunt and slowed to a deep,
spiralling, skewering action.

"Now," he gasped, suddenly jerking out of her and pressing his cock-head to her anus. "I want your ass, whore! I wanna cum in your ass!"

Kavita moaned, gasping, her chest heaving and leaned steeply forward with her face on its side on the bed, her hips raised high.

He clawed her buttocks open and pressed his cock-head to her anus and, flexing his buttocks, eased his hips forward.

Avinash watched in horror as the enormous penis disappeared into his girlfriend's anus, inching inward. Kavita moaned in pure pleasure, her face contorting with lust.

Karan gasped, his head flung back, his belly sucked in, his muscles rippling with tension as he buried his penis in her ass.

"Ohh! Ohh! OH! OH OH OH OH OHHHH!" she cried. "Yes! Oh god yes! Oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh OHHHH uhh oh god uh oh ma oh ma oh ma oh ma uhh AHHHHH!"

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" the inspector gasped.

He sodomised Kavita slowly and heavily, pushing his cock deeply in and out of her anus for several minutes, gradually building up speed till he had hit a steady, rocking rhythm.

She gasped and cried out in lust under him, her face screwed up, whimpering obscene encouragement to her new found lover, begging for more.

She came again and now Karan, too, was sated. He stroked smoothly in and out of her anus for a few minutes and then, growling and gasping with pleasure, rocked deep into her ass and stiffened.

Avinash saw his hard buttocks twitching, his hips grinding at her buttocks as he emptied himself into her asshole.

Kavita whimpered happily, writhing in joy under him, pressing her buttocks hard against him. He squeezed her breasts and slowly slid out.

"Fuck, that was good," he panted, grinning. "Okay, Laxman, Mukesh. You can have her now. Fuck her well."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:48 PM