Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Sheela didn't argue. Avinash moaned in despair and watched, transfixed, as Karan moved up to kneel over his lover's face, pushing his cock into her mouth, while the constable thrust his face into her crotch.

The cameramen split forces, one of them filming the action on the bed, the other following Mukesh, who was on his knees before Sheela, his face between her thighs.

Sheela moaned and gasped and smiled in pleasure as the constable shoved his tongue into her cunt. She clenched his head and moved it round and round between her thighs.

"Yeh -- ohhh yes -- lick it, boy -- lick my cunt -- Ohhh yes!" she moaned.

On the bed, the other constable was greedily lapping at Kavita's cunt, his thick tongue roving in her cunt-flesh, rippling up and down her crack.

She spread her legs wide open for him while her head rocked rapidly up and down between the inspector's thighs, her face distended with his penis.

The constable slid a finger into her slit and started masturbating her.

"Use the baton," Karan grunted without turning his face. "Fuck her with the nightstick."

The constable grinned and reached for the wooden club. It was slim and smooth. He pressed it into her cunt and slowly squeezed it inward.

Kavita gagged on Karan's cock, making him laugh, and her hips jerked upward in a frenzy. The constable masturbated her with it, and then thrust his face into her crotch again, licking her slit at the same time.

Kavita writhed on the bed, whimpering deep in her throat. Her hips jerked up and down in excitement.

Avinash heard a sharp gasp and his head spun around and he saw that Sheela was sucking Mukesh's penis hungrily, her head rocking back and forth between his thighs.

The constable groaned, then chuckled and, regaining control, started fucking his superior's face steadily, pumping his hips back and forth, rocking her head back and forth with one hand.

"Mmm -- nice -- real nice, ma'am -- suck it -- suck it like a whore, ma'am -- yeh -- like that -- ohh yes -- suck it good, ma'am-bitch-whore -- Ohh yes --"

"Okay, bitch, enough. Time for some more fucking."

On the bed, Karan elbowed the constable away and moved off Kavita's face. She moaned softly, her lips glistening with his pre-cum gunk, her eyes shining with desire.

He grinned and squeezed her breasts.

"Nice tits," he said. "Good piece of ass. Okay, bitch. On your front."

He rolled her over onto her front on her hands and knees. Kavita swayed erotically before him like a wanton slut.

"Take me," she gasped in a heavy, lust-laden voice over her shoulder, one hand between her legs, opening her cunt-lips for him. "Take me hard, Karan -- fuck my slit again!"

"Or your ass? Like lover-boy there likes to do?" he sneered.

"Or my ass -- if you like -- whatever -- you choose -- but – do something -- fuck me!"

The men laughed.

"Got us a real hot number here, sir," said Laxman. "The best yet."

"Yeah. And that's saying a lot," Karan chortled. "Okay, whore. Your cunt now. Ass later."

Kavita nodded and he knelt behind her and squeezed his cock-head into her cunt. She moaned as it surged into her flesh.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:48 PM