Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
"Yup. All done," Arun grinned. "You can start fucking her now."

The inspector laughed and pushed Kavita onto her back on the bed. He bent over her, between her thighs.

She spread them wide, her eyes glittering with lust and arched herself wantonly under him.

"Come on," she moaned. "Fuck me -- fuck me hard!"

The inspector chuckled and pressed his cock-head to her cunt-lips. It was huge and Kavita tensed. He paused, bent over her on his arms.

With a loud, shuddering cry, the inspector flexed his buttocks and slammed his hips forward.

His penis rammed into Kavita's cunt and she cried out, her face twisting in agony and joy, her back arching, the breath whooshing from her throat.

The huge cock disappeared into her flesh. Flashes popped frantically.

"Like it?" the inspector snarled in her ear. "Say you like it, whore!"

"Yes!" she gasped. "Oh god yes! It's wonderful! Ohhhh yes -- it's so big -- yes -- fuck me -- fuck me hard -- please -- fuck me!"

"My name's Karan -- call my name, bitch!"

"Karan! Fuck me! Fuck me, Karan!"

"Yeh! That's better! Say it again!"

"Fuck me!" she shouted. "Fuck me, Karan! Fuck me like a whore!"

Karan flung his head back and laughed. "Then take it, bitch! Take it!"

He lifted his hips, moving his cock outward and then rammed it back in again savagely. Kavita cried out, her face contorting, her body arching and twisting and bowing under his.

"Say it!" he bellowed. "Keep saying you want it, whore, keep talking!"

"Ohhhh yes!" she sobbed, her breathing ragged and staccato. "Fuck me -- fuck me -- fuck me Karan -- keep fucking me -- hard – like this -- Ohhh yes! yes! Unhhh! OHHHHHHHH!"

Chortling and laughing, the inspector ram-fucked Kavita's cunt as Avinash watched in horrified fascination.

His hips swung up and down, up and down. His cock crushed into her cunt again and again, ramming and reaming in deeply, pistoning violently up and down and in and out of her cunt.

Kavita gasped and cried out loudly, her body jerking and thrashing on the bed, snapping up and down with his thrusts. Her breasts jiggled violently and she squeezed them in her hands in frenzied excitement.

Her hips bucked and lurched under his. Her cries were loud and utterly obscene, with no hint of make believe.

"Ohhhh god oh god ohgodohgodyesfuckmefuckmefuckmeOhhhhhhyes Karan yes Ohhhh unhhhh Ohhh Oh OH OH OH Karan-Karan-Karan-K-UHHHH-RUHHHHHHNYES!" she went.

"Yeh! Take it! Take it! Take it!" he grunted, slamming his hips back and forth between her forked thighs.

Incredulously, Avinash saw Kavita orgasming, her body arching sharply under his. She scrabbled at his tunic, tearing it open, kissed him feverishly, squeezing his bulging biceps in a frenzy, clenching his buttocks, pulling his head down to hers and kissing him like a lover.

Her orgasmed reached a crescendo and the inspector stroked furiously in and out of her cunt, making her gasp and groan. As her climax ebbed, he slowed his motions.

"Fuck, she's incredible!" Santosh, the camera assistant gasped in awe.

All of them looked impressed, even Sheela. Avinash looked up at her and saw the lust glittering in her eyes. She was a sexy woman with a fine-featured, oval face, large eyes and a long neck and a knockout figure.

Her nose was slim and straight and her mouth was soft and full. She had a firm chin. She had undone her tunic and pulled it open and her hands were over her large, firm breasts,
caressing them erotically.

Her nipples were long and stiff. As he watched, she unbuckled her trousers and stepped out of them. Her buttocks were firm and strong and her cunt was a neatly trimmed dark delta, glistening with moisture.

Watching the two on the bed, she stepped across to a chair against the far wall. Avinash watched as she flung herself into it. Spreading her legs, she started masturbating slowly. Avinash flicked a glance at the cameramen.

Santosh was grinning. He motioned to Arun, who smiled and one of them turned a camera on her. Sheela spread her legs wider still for the camera and smiled seductively, spreading her cunt-lips open.

Avinash could see the stiff stem of her clitoris in her shapely fingers. She rubbed it erotically with a circular motion of her fingertip, her other hand squeezing her lovely breasts. She was very sexy.

Karan chuckled and Avinash's eyes jumped back to the bed. The inspector was grinning at his colleague on the chair, as he continued fucking Kavita slowly and heavily.

She groaned and whimpered deliriously under him, moaning a litany of obscenities.

"Ohhh yes -- yes -- Ohhh god Karan -- yes -- that's so good -- fuck me, baby -- fuck me!"

"Want your cunt licked, bitch?" he said loudly.

"Yes -- yes -- tongue-fuck me -- please -- do it!" she gasped.

Karan laughed and slid smoothly out of her. He motioned to the two gasping, masturbating constables and they moved forward.

"Lick her cunt, Laxman," he ordered. "I'm gonna fuck her mouth some more. You can fuck her later. All of you. Mukesh, I think madam wants her slit licked, too. Do it."

"No, I want him," Sheela groaned from the chair, nodding to Avinash.

"Later," Karan barked. "You can have him later. I want him to watch his broad getting some real fucking."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:47 PM