Misc. Erotica Indian College Girl Priyanka Married Old African Negro

I lay down on the bed with a pillow. Berko is sleeping behind me from the last two days, came and slept in front of me today. After a couple of minutes he started talking. Before consuming the food and juice he gave me I was very tired and sleepy. But that is not the case now. My body felt comfortable. When he started talking I also wanted to listen to him. Sleep eluded me.
Berko: "You never told me your name until now."
Me: "Oh sorry. My name is Priyanka."
Berko: "Oh what a beautiful name. Can I shorten your name to Priya?"
Me: "That's right. You can call it that."
Berko: "How old are you Priya?"
Me: "19"
Berko: "Oh my god are you still a 19 year old girl?"
Me: “Hmm why?
Berko: "Nothing, just asking. Who's in your family?"
Me: "There are three of us. Me and my father and mother."
While speaking like this, Berko moved a little closer to me. I felt comfortable talking to him like this. I didn't mind when he came a little closer.
Berko: "You have a little family."
Me: "hmm yes."
Berko: "How do you feel about the people here?"
Me: "Everyone is very nice. Especially you are a very nice person. Because you married me and gave me a place to stay here. Thank you very much."
While answering him I became very emotional without realizing it  I held his hand opposite mine and said "thank you" again. Berko noticed that I am emotional and came closer to me. There is only a few inches between us. I am disgusted by his body for the last couple of days, but today I did not feel disgusted even though he was so close to me. I don't know what is happening inside me. I still wanted to hear his words. He held his hand that I am holding still tighter and bent over and kissed my forehead. Oh my god this is my first kiss from a man. I did not respond to this. A surprising thing is that when he kissed my forehead it felt good instead of disgusting.
Berko: "Priya you don't say that. As your husband it is only a small duty of mine to shelter you. As your husband I still have one more important duty to fulfill. I will fulfill it today. I need your help for that." He winked.
Now I don't understand what important duty he is talking about. Nor did I understand why he needed my cooperation to fulfil it. But his behaviour is very pleasing to my mind. He did not let go of my hand, which he held tightly before, while he is talking like this. Also, he had not even taken his face back, which he bent before to kiss my forehead. His hot breath is on my face. Sometimes his lips touched my face when he spoke. Naturally, waves of pleasure began to ripple through my body as a male spoke so intimately to me.
Berko played with my fingers and asked "Priya can you tell me about your Indian way of life?"
Me: "I don't understand."
Berko: "It's about the lifestyles of men and women who have come of age."
I am explaining about the Indian way of life. Marriage here and its traditions are about other things. Berko is playing with my hand with interest and listening to me. Unbeknownst to me, I am talking to Berko a lot today. While talking like this Berko's hand is slowly moving up, playing with my fingers. Once his hand moved a little above my wrist I stopped talking and looked at his face. He smiled back at that. There is also a sign in his eyes that you should continue talking. I continued my speech. His hand is now gently caressing my shoulder. The caress of his hand seemed to encourage me to speak more freely with him. As I mentioned before, today I am very stimulated in both my mind and body. Both my mind and body craved Barko's closeness. Berko is looking at my beautiful lips with his eyes.

I am telling Berko how Indians bring up girls in a traditional way. How girls are reluctant to talk to men and I am telling about the etiquette of girls. This continued for half an hour. Now the talk came about the sexuality of Indian girls. I am explaining about sex practices in India. I am telling him how Indian girls don't do any sexual activity before marriage.
Berko: "Priya how can girls in your country not have any sexual activity before marriage?"
Me: "That's the nature of Indian girls. They are brought up like that."
Berko: "Really?"
Me: "Yes. Me for example. Till now I don't have any boyfriend. My first intercourse is with my husband only after I got married. Also no Indian girl lives alone in the same house with another man."
Berko: Surprised "Oh Indian girls have so many restrictions? Priya you too have grown up like that. I am very happy."
Me : "Hmm yes."
A perverse smile appeared on Berko's face. I didn't know why. He is rubbing my shoulder and once held my shoulder firmly with his hands. He suddenly kissed my cheek. I tried to move away in panic. But it is not possible because he held my shoulder.
Berko: Lustfully called "Priya"
Me: "Hmm"
Berko: "Priya are you still a virgin?"
Me: shyly "hmm"
Berko's face blossomed like a flower as soon as she heard that I am still a virgin. He asked me lustfully again.
Berko: "Priya, according to your tradition you should have first intercourse with your husband?"
Me: "Yes"
Berko: "Priya, for whom have you been guarding your virginity till now?"
Even though all these questions of his are embarrassing me, I easily answered him eloquently without any shyness.
Me: "For my husband"
Berko: He came near my ear and softly asked "Priya then who am I?"
Me: "My husband." This answer that immediately came out of my mouth surprised me.
Berko: "Priya? As per your Indian custom, shall we celebrate our first sexual union as husband and wife today? Are you ready to present this beautiful Indian maiden body to your African husband today?"

It didn't take me long to understand what he is saying. Hearing his question, I felt the earth shake beneath me. It means this dirty old man is going to have first intercourse with his granddaughter's age wife (me) today. As I said earlier, I don't know what happened today. Even when he directly said that I will have sex with you, my cute little wife, I didn't get angry. Even though my mind is telling me not to, my body craved his closeness. Now I don't know which one can win between the two. He brought his body closer to me. Now not only our faces but also our bodies are touching each other. I just lay there without any resistance to his amorous words. He is further encouraged by that.
Berko: Lustfully "Priya......."
Me: I blurt out "Umm"
Berko: "Priya, you don't know how restrained your husband is when you come to my house as a beautiful wife and stay alone with me for two days. Today your husband's barrier of restraint has been broken. Surrender to your husband this body of yours which has not been shown to any man, nor touched by any man. "I have not had sex with a woman for the last 25 years since my first wife died. Today I got that chance. Today your husband is going to destroy the hymen you have preserved for his husband and taste it."
Saying this he pressed his hard black lips on my cheek. His lips are so hard that it is like a thorn pricking my cheeks. My mind is saying no. I tried to move away from him. Couldn't because he is holding my shoulder tightly. He raised his face slightly. His face is now coming towards my tender lips. "Oh my god he's coming to kiss me. First kiss of my life with this dirty old man." Not being able to do anything else, I closed my lips tightly. He pressed his hard lips on my soft lips. He doesn't seem to be in a hurry. It is as if he is wooing me and preparing me to have sex with him on my consent. My body is progressing accordingly. As my mind is saying no, I grabbed his shoulder with both my hands and tried to move him away. Then he put his right leg on my waist and held me firmly so that I could not move. All this while his lips are on mine. Neither of us had opened our lips yet. He is testing the softness of my lips with his closed lips. But I could smell his foul breath. How can I bear it when he kisses me?
If I feel closely I could make out the cracks on his hard lips. But I didn't have that much patience. Berko is now slowly moving his lips back and forth, urging me to open mine for him, waiting to put his dirty mouth into my cute clean mouth. I didn't do that. However, he did not lose his patience. He slowly said lustfully "Priya". I said "hmm". By the way I answered, he understood that I am ready for the next step. Now I am not pushing him as he is holding me firmly with his legs. Now he put his other hand under my body and started rubbing my back slowly. He moved his other hand holding my shoulder a little higher and started rubbing the front of my neck. His rough hands felt the softness of my skin. I felt like my neck is being rubbed by something rough. He often affectionately called me "Priya" with lust. Every time he called, I kept saying "hmm" without opening my mouth. My mind now slowly began to want him to continue.
Suddenly he used both his hands to hug me tightly for the first time. My nipples crashed into his chest. Then I opened my mouth saying "Ahhh". As his lips were on mine, when I opened mine, his lips opened simultaneously. This moment marked the first significant event of my life. My husband(??) who was patiently waiting for me to open my lips for him took advantage of this opportunity. Immediately he put his mouth on mine and took my lips in his mouth and started kissing me. Oh my first kiss of my life with such a person in such a situation and in such a place. I dreamed of how my first kiss should be. It was all a dream and now I'm having my first kiss with this ugly old African man. It was also my husband's first experience (with an Indian newbie). My husband was kissing me very passionately. The foul smell coming from his mouth made me gasp. But for the first time the taste of male saliva that I was tasting was exhilarating my body. He was taking my two lips one after the other in his mouth and sucking. He wouldn't have done anything else. This went on for about 10 minutes. He didn't leave my lips. My restraints were slowly breaking.
My hands, which are holding his shoulders to push him away, loosened before I realized it. They moved by themselves from both his armpits and landed on his back. This is all new to me but Berko is very experienced in this. This is his first time with me as his second temporary wife. Not the first time with a woman. He stuck his tongue inside my mouth as I held his back with my hands. He used his tongue with mine to play and sucked my nectar. He is exploring every corner of my mouth with his tongue. Every now and then he licked my tongue with his tongue. I inevitably swallowed his dirty saliva. He is doing the same. Now my hands started rubbing his back. After about 30 minutes he separated his mouth from mine. I opened my mouth wide and sighed. Although I had no experience with this, I knew it is just the beginning. As he progresses, many more difficult situations will come to me. That is the basic law of the world. A female should have the strength to handle very tough situations while having sex with a male for the first time.
That quality is natural in girls. I exhaled loudly wondering what he could do next. Berko must have known I am having trouble breathing because of his bad breath. For that Berko gave me a short break enjoying watching me open my mouth and exhaling loudly with difficulty for a few seconds. After a short break he again put his mouth on my mouth and started kissing me deeply. But this time he is not kissing as softly as before. Perhaps he must feel that I surrendered to him and did not protest. Every now and then he gently bit my lips. He is licking my lips with his serrated tongue as I closed my lips. He parted my lips with his tongue and kissed me deeply. While all this is going on he did nothing else and hugged me tightly. It is as if he thought he should enjoy slowly exploring his new young wife's body freely. Then he again rubbed my back with one hand and placed the other hand on the front of my neck. It is like he was looking for something on my back. Doing so he removed his mouth from mine and started licking my face. Come near my ear like that
"Dear you don't wear what the town girls wear inside the shirt?" Oh my god what he is looking for on my back is my "bra". My embarrassment knew no bounds when he directly asked, "don't you wear a bra?" But what to do? I am not clothed with the conundrum and the courage that he would do nothing. I blushed shyly and shook my head no.
Berko: "Don't you always put it on? Or didn't you wear it today that your husband would have trouble removing it off?"
What kind of question is he asking? I didn't answer. His face lit up as he realized that there is no bra inside and he could directly touch my boobs. He is shorter than me so his midsection is on my stomach as he licked my face. I could feel his manhood, which had been lying dormant until now, slowly getting ready for the next action through both of our clothes. I had an idea of what it might look like, but I had never seen it before. Not only could I see it after a while but it would also stab me and enter me.
Barko gently bit my ear and said "Priya I am tasting nectar from your mouth. If my wife's mouth is so delicious then how about the rest? Thank you God for giving me such a beautiful wife." He moved his hands down slowly rubbing the front of my neck, driving me lustfully with such obscene words. Oh god he's going to put his hand on my breast in a few seconds. His dirty kiss tickled the middle of my legs for the first time. Slowly my flower started pouring nectar out. Since I am not wearing panty, it will definitely leave a mark on my night pant. He can see that. It won't make much of a difference if he sees because in a little while he will be able to remove it from my body and see directly to the source of the nectar. I am snapped out of all these thoughts when he placed his broad hand on my right boob.
[+] 6 users Like anu p's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Beauty Priyanka with Old African Negro - by anu p - 06-03-2024, 06:55 PM