Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Kavita and Avinash froze in terror. The Inspector and constables leered at her naked body and she lowered her eyes in shame, trying to cover her nakedness with the sheet. Avinash felt his gut cramp with fear.

"Sir?"

"Yes?"

"Don't you think we should ask madam to see the evidence?"

The Inspector chuckled. "You're right. Go call her."

A constable scurried out. He returned in seconds, and behind him was a woman Inspector dressed in tight trousers and an equally tight uniform shirt.

She looked at the two on the bed and a smile danced on her lips and in her eyes.

"My, my," she said softly. "That is conclusive evidence. Shut the door!"

One of the constables bolted the door and jammed a chair against it. Kavita was crying with terror. Avinash grabbed the sheet and pulled it about his groin.

"You -- you can't do this!" he shouted. "You have no right!"

He didn't even see the backhanded blow coming. It caught him on his face and lifted him straight out of bed and sent him sprawling on the other side, cutting his lip. Kavita screamed.

"Shut up, fuck face," the inspector who had hit him snapped.

"You're in deep shit. Deep shit."

The woman nodded. "Yes, I certainly think so. What were they doing?"

"He was buggering her."

"Tsk, tsk. Such bad habits. Criminal tendencies. Section 377, Penal Code, I believe. Buggery is still a criminal offense in this country, you know."

"Absolutely right. Life imprisonment, or ten years, simple or rigorous. And a fine."

"Mm. Too bad. Arrest the guy!"

The constables moved forward and Avinash scampered back on his buttocks. Kavita screamed again, begging for mercy.

"Wait!" The woman inspector barked an order.

She turned to Kavita.

"Mercy, heh? Well, gentlemen, do we have any provisions for that?"

"Not under the Penal Code, ma'am."

"True. Pity. What about the Penis Code?"

The male inspector laughed. "Under that yes, certainly. All authority."

"Good. Shall we exercise our discretion then? I am tempted to compound the offense."

"So am I."

"Constables?"

"Yes, ma'am, sir!" The two thugs chorused.

The inspectors grinned at each other. The woman nodded at the constables. "Hold her down," she ordered.

Kavita screamed again as the two constables pounced on her and slammed her on her back on the bed, pinning her down.

She struggled violently and one of them slapped her hard. She cried out.

"It will be better if you keep quiet and accept it," the woman snapped. "You have fucked before, so it will not hurt unless you fight. Do you understand?"

Avinash was screaming as he rushed towards the men. The inspector came in his way and hit him again. Avinash fell back howling with rage and fear.

"Shut up!" the male inspector bellowed. "Shut the fuck up, or I'll shove this baton up your arse!"

Still Avinash struggled and suddenly, the woman whipped around and slammed a clenched fist into his plexus.

Avinash's breath whooshed from his throat and he sagged to the floor, staggering back to a corner, down on his knees, his hands clenching his stomach, desperately gasping for air. The cops laughed at him.

The inspector turned to the bed and a huge grin split his face. The two constables had Kavita spreadeagled, her legs split wide, her arms above her head. She was utterly helpless.

Her struggles had diminished and she lay there moaning softly. The male inspector chuckled and unzipped his fly.

Avinash moaned as he saw the man take out his penis. It was huge, at least ten inches long, nearly two inches thick, dark and hard as a rock. He advanced towards Kavita.

"Wait," the woman inspector said suddenly, looking at Avinash. "Not like this. Use the dirt."

The men looked at each other and grinned. "Good idea," one said.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:46 PM