Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Matters progressed rapidly after that first, glorious kiss. Kavita didn't object when Avinash slid his hand into her blouse and fondled her breasts. Her response excited him, and he goaded her to let him masturbate her.

Her face suffused with excitement, Kavita opened her legs for his fingers. The ensuing orgasm was intense and her expressions entranced him.

He asked her to jerk him off. A few days later, on the darkened staircase to her flat, she lifted her skirt over her hips and allowed him to lick her slit, orgasming with a stifled moan.

The next afternoon, unbidden, she sucked his penis till he came, and, to his utter delight, took his jizz in her mouth.

Their lust was uncontainable. Avinash found a hotel in the suburbs that hired rooms by the hour. At first, he was hesitant: The hotel was incredibly sleazy. But Kavita insisted, quietly and gently, and he gave in.

He booked a room for three hours, ignoring the manager's filthy leer.

In the dank, unaired room, on the rickety bed with the soiled sheets, Kavita and Avinash made love with a hungry desperation. She said she was a virgin, but he had a little sexual experience and he guided her gently.

Kavita surprised him with her eagerness and willingness. They fucked incessantly for over an hour, in a variety of positions, and Kavita came again and again in a series of shattering, multiple orgasms.

They rested for a while, dozing in each other's arms, and then, to his delight, she woke him with a caress, going down to take his penis between her lips. Avinash thought she was irresistible.

Over the next several months, they used the hotel as a second home. They were there almost daily, spending long hours exploring each other's bodies, never tiring of it.

The manager's leer changed to a bored, indifferent shrug. Inside the room, they could
hardly wait and flung themselves at each other, tearing off their clothes in a frenzy.

The first fuck was invariably a mad, frenetic tangle of limbs, feverish kissing, loud moans and cries and a hard, demanding thrust from him that drew a choking cry from her.

They grew adept, and soon learned to stop at the very threshold of the first, cataclysmic orgasm. The forced denial only aroused them further, and for the next hour or more, they would fuck in every manner they could think of, trying to draw it out as long as they could.

Kavita was superb in bed. One of his most enduring memories of that time was of Kavita in her favourite position astride his hips, impaled on his erect penis, her lovely long neck arched, her head flung back, her face suffused with lust, her mouth open in an 'O', her eyes half-shut.

Moaning, she would drag her hands sensuously up her slender, curved body to her breasts and then squeeze them erotically, while her hips undulated and gyrated over his. She loved 'dirty talk' and her love-calls were litanies of obscenity.

"Yes! Fuck me, lover! Fuck my cunt! Fuck me like a whore!" she often gasped.

Kavita baulked at nothing. It was she who first suggested they try anal sex. Avinash was bowled over, deeply aroused, yet worried, not wanting to hurt her. She begged him to do it, insisting that she wanted it, too.

And when he finally relented and gently eased his inflamed penis into her asshole, Kavita's cries were unmistakably those of lust.

Then the hellfire came.

They were at the hotel one steamy afternoon, and Kavita's body was streaming with sweat already. She was kneeling on the bed, her forearms on the floor, her buttocks thrust back, her body angling sharply downward.

Avinash was on his knees behind her, ram-fucking her cunt savagely from behind. His hands on her slender waist, he slammed his hips back and forth, gasping and crying out.

She moaned loudly, jerking and rocking under him, her swollen breasts jiggling with the savage thrusts. His cock pistoned in and out of her cunt, his balls and thighs slapping against her buttocks.

"Harder!" she gasped. "Fuck me harder!"

Avinash stopped with a gasping growl and jerked her back onto the bed.

"Want your ass, whore!" he rasped. "I wanna fuck your butt!"

"Do it like this!" she gasped. "Quickly! Do it like this!"

Avinash slid out of her cunt and pushed his cock-head to her puckered anus. Kavita groaned in tension, but her sphincter was relaxed and open.

Avinash pulled her buttocks open and, flexing his buttocks, slipped his cock-head into her anus. Kavita cried out, her breath coming in shuddering, shaking gasps.

"More!" she gasped. "Put it in! I want it all!"

Avinash groaned and squeezed his penis deeper and deeper into her hot, tight, convulsing ass. Kavita cried out, her head arched up, her face contorted in a rictus of lust. They were before a full length mirror and Avinash was transfixed by their reflection.

He started fucking her butt slowly, with heavy, grinding thrusts. His penis glistened as it went in and out of her rear channel, appearing and disappearing between the lobes of her buttocks.

Under him, Kavita whimpered and moaned deliriously.

They were so engrossed in each other that they never heard the commotion outside. Suddenly, there was a resounding crash, and the door burst open.

Avinash had just thrust deep into Kavita's anus and he froze, buried in her flesh, his mouth opening soundlessly.

Kavita's head snapped up. Her moan of pleasure died on her lips. Three security officermen in khaki stood at the door. There was a long silence. Then one of them, evidently the senior man, an inspector, smiled cruelly.

"Well, well," he drawled softly. "Look at this, will you?"

Avinash gasped and lurched out of Kavita's butt. She cried out and scrambled onto the bed. They fumbled desperately for their clothes, their eyes frantic.

"Stay as you are!" the Inspector bellowed, drawing his revolver. "You're under arrest!"

Do let me know if you readers are really enjoying the same...........So some comments could be appreciated so that I can understand that you people are loving it..............

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:45 PM