Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
At the pool, they were the cynosure of all eyes: Handsome, sexy, so visibly in love. Everyone smiled at them. Anuja sensed the envy of both men and women. If only they knew.

Swimming lazily across the pool, Anuja studied the handsome lifeguard and pool attendant. His name was Salman and he sat in his chair, watching the swimmers calmly. He was a handsome, dark, superbly built youth in his mid-twenties.

He had the lean, aquiline features of the local people, and the long, smooth, taut muscles and V-shaped physique of a powerful swimmer. He wore very tight, very small swimming trunks.

Anuja's eyes lingered on the fascinating bulge between his thighs. She thought he would make a strong, demanding lover. He caught her eye and smiled. She stopped at the edge of the pool by his feet.

He looked down at her steadily, his eyes burning into hers. She held his gaze unabashedly and felt his eyes slip down over her body. She was incredibly sexy. Salman's pulse quickened as he took in the superb swell and thrust of her breasts, the firm flatness of her belly, the flare of her hips.

Involuntarily, he saw her in bed, with him, writhing and thrashing and moaning passionately, her dusky body shining with sweat. His penis stirred. Cursing, he took several deep breaths, calming himself.

"Please, will you give me a hand?" Her voice was soft and gentle and erotic.

He looked up with a start. She was holding out her hand. He jumped to his feet and helped her out of the water.

For a second, they paused, their half-naked bodies almost touching, hers glistening wetly, and again he thought of her, looking like this, bathed in sex-sweat. He could smell her perfume, gentle, tempting, teasing, very sexy.

Her bikini was incredible, two Band-Aid size strips that barely covered her nipples and squeezed her breasts together, and a pair of tiny bikini panties that exposed most of her cunt and buttocks.

She smiled gently, and her hand touched his deep, smooth chest. Salman handed her a towel. Their fingers touched under it.

"Thank you," she said, and her fingers caressed his in an unmistakable gesture, locking briefly with his.

Salman's eyes widened in shock. There was no doubt about her intention. He gaped and she giggled and turned away quickly, toweling her hair.

Dbanging the towel low around her hips like a sexy skirt, she walked across the paved patio. Salman fell back in his chair, ogling her lasciviously, lingering on the superbly postured back, the swing of her hips.

Avinash was sun-bathing, dark shades on his eyes. Anuja sat down beside him on the large, wooden-slatted white deck-chair. Plucking his glasses off his head, she smiled.

"Hey, husband."

He opened his eyes and grinned. "Much better, you're learning fast."

"Thank you." Her eyes were laughing. "I just decided that I might as well enjoy this. No point in fighting pleasure to get pain."

"Clever you," he chuckled.

"Mm. Now. Don't freeze up, O Incapable One. This is still an act."

She slid her hand up his superb chest and bent over to peck his lips lightly. Avinash did not react. Her fingers were gentle and feather-light, and her lips were soft and warm and moist.

For a second, Avinash felt a flicker of desire, and then it was gone, replaced by the familiar icy emptiness.

Unerringly, Anuja caught the flash of something beyond. She was too experienced a lover to miss it. She frowned as it vanished.

"You know, Avinash," she said softly, her eyes bright, pinning his. "One day, some day, I think you will want to fuck me."

"No," he said softly. "Never."

She smiled. "Never say never, Avinash. Things change. People change."

He looked at her steadily. "I won't. Believe it."

She studied him quietly for a minute and then said, "Tell me."

"What?"

"What I need to know."

"I have told you."

"Not that. The other."

"What other?"

"You know what I'm talking about."

"No, I don't," he said with a flash of irritation. "I have no idea."

She sighed and smiled thinly. "Oh, I think you do, Avinash. You know perfectly well what I'm talking about. All right, so not now.

Later, someday, perhaps. When things are right, when it is time, when you're ready and want to tell me what I need to know."

"Whatever the hell it is you're talking about, why do you need to know? And why would I tell you?"

"Because."

"Because what?"

"Because I agreed to marry you. Because I thought I could love you. That's why I need to know. Why things can't be as they should?"

"And what do you expect me to hear? What should I tell you?"

"Just who it was that did this to you."

"What are you talking about?" His voice was low, barely stifling his shock.

She looked at him for a long minute, her eyes full of sadness. Finally, she shook her head.

"Never mind, Avinash, let it go. You can't, won't, acknowledge it yet. But I know. I know, don't ask me how, that there must have been someone, I don't know who, someone who turned you into --into this --"

"Monster?"

She smiled gently. "You said that, not I."

"But you believe it."

"Not really. I did, last night. Not now. I refuse to believe that anyone is born evil or twisted. Things happen, make them that way. They can be undone."

"I disagree."

"That's certainly your prerogative. I prefer to wait and see."

"You can wait all you want. It won't happen."

Anuja sighed and smiled slightly. "Are you a soothsayer, too, then?"

He chuckled. "No such luck."

"At least that's something. Things might turn out differently, after all."

Avinash shrugged. "And what is it you want?"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:45 PM