Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
"Ohh ma UNH OHHHHHH! Ohhhhh! OH-OH-OH-OH-OHHHHHH unhhh OHHHHH unhh OHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Anuja's loud moan rang in the silence of the room. Avinash jabbed a button and the image froze and the sound died. He stared at the enormous screen on his bedroom wall.

On either side of the main monitor was a bank of smaller screens. He could watch several movies simultaneously, merge them, edit them, do what he liked. This image was from one of his tapes of their honeymoon.

Her mouth was a wide 'O', and her eyes were half-shut. His wife was on her forearms and knees on the low, broad coffee-table in the centre of the honeymoon suite's living room.

She wore all her bridal jewellery, and nothing else. Around her neck dangled several gold and diamond necklaces and a long *mangalsutra*.

There were lovely earrings in her lobes. A small nose-stud winked in her left nostril. A *bindi* dotted her forehead. Her eyes were lined thickly with *kajal*. She wore no other makeup.

Her dark hair was parted in the centre and caught in a long braid down her back. A gold chain framed the line of her hair, curving from the centre of the forehead, along the hairline and disappearing behind her ears.

A thick gold chain ran up along her parting and twined in her braid which was woven with fine strands of gold. High on her arms were gold bands, and she wore finger-rings and a gold girdle, bangles and anklets and toe-rings.

Her pendulous breasts were swollen and heavy with heat, the nipples long and stiff. Her luscious lips were drawn back over her teeth; her canines were attractively bent forward over the incisors.

Her skin glowed with excitement, the dark birth-marks on her neck and the left of her face and on the inside of her left breast adding to her allure. Avinash knew there was another on her midriff.

Behind her, a tall, handsome, superbly-built young man squatted over her hips, his hands digging into her buttocks, his knees deeply bent, his handsome head flung back, his mouth wide open, his face twisted with pleasure.

Avinash pressed a button and the image shimmered and began to move again. Her body rocked and swung gently back and forth. She gasped softly, chewing her lower lip, her head craned up.

Several gold necklaces and her long *mangalsutra* swung back and forth, dragging on the wooden surface of the coffee-table. The man behind her grunted and, smiling down at her, slowly flexed his buttocks and eased his hips forward.

His enormous penis disappeared inexorably into her cunt. He held her hips and pushed and squeezed his penis deeper and deeper into her, expertly rolling his hips to take her from all angles.

Anuja cried out, her buttocks and hips swaying and writhing erotically under him.

"Yes, Salman, yes! Fuck me!" she gasped.

The man chuckled softly and buried his ten inch penis in her flesh, driving it in to the hilt. He paused, his hips pressed to her buttocks. Anuja moaned, writhing her buttocks against his thighs.

He slid his hands up her body and squeezed her breasts, twining his fingers in her necklaces and rasping the cold metal across her nipples. Anuja gasped, chewing her lower lip in excitement.

Avinash froze the screen. Salman was the swimming pool attendant and lifeguard. He was her fourth lover of the day. After Michael fucked her in the morning, Anuja showered and douched herself.

Fresh tea had arrived when she finished and she had it sitting naked on the terrace. Without asking Avinash, she slipped into a sexy little bikini that concealed very little and, throwing on a T-shirt, started out for the pool.

"Where are you going?" Avinash stood at the door, blocking her.

"For a swim. Do you mind?"

He smiled coldly. "Not at all. You may do as you please. But please understand one thing. In public, you must act like a honeymooning bride. It's part of the deal."

"What do you want me to do, stare soulfully into your eyes?"

"Something like that."

"Forget it."

"Tsk, tsk," his tone was soft and mocking, but the sharp slap of his open palm on her face was menacing. He smiled at her gasp of shock. "Don't act smart, bitch. No funny stuff."

Anuja looked at him with loathing, the hate blazing in her eyes.

"You bastard," she hissed. "I'll get you for what you've done."

Avinash sneered. "Frankly, I doubt it. Though I encourage you to try. I enjoy sport."

Anuja smiled sweetly. "Then I take it you're a good loser."

He laughed. "I never lose."

"You will."

"Do your best."

"Thank you. I intend to. Now, shall we go for a swim, beloved husband?"

He ignored the sarcasm and nodded. "Certainly. After you."

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:44 PM