Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
She moaned softly, eagerly and, spreading her legs still wider, lifting her hips, guided him into her flesh. The waiter entered her slowly with a shuddering moan. His cock slid into her cunt again and she groaned in pleasure, arching sensuously under him.

"Yes -- Ohhhh yes, baby -- that's so good -- shove it in -- all of it," she moaned. "I want it all -- yes -- mmmm yes -- come on now, Michael -- fuck me -- fuck me lover, fuck me!"

He leaned over on outstretched arms, his powerful biceps bunched with the strain, and began fucking her with quick, smooth thrusts. His buttocks flexed and unflexed powerfully and his hips swung rhythmically up and down.

His swollen penis pistoned up and down and in and out of Anuja's cunt. She gasped and moaned, arching under him, her body jerking with his thrusts, her hips moving in perfect unison.

"Harder!" she gasped. "Fuck me harder! Come on, Michael, come on!"

He responded like a thoroughbred and smoothly picked up speed, moving his hips faster and faster, swinging rapidly from the waist. His cock plunged deeply into her cunt, rocking in and out like a trip-hammer. Anuja's cries were loud, ragged, sharp, staccato.

Avinash watched as she jerked and heaved and writhed passionately under the waiter. He kept filming them, watching as she squeezed her breasts in a frenzy, crushing them in her hands.

Her legs twined taut about the waiter's strong thighs. Then she opened them wide, her feet in the air, her hands on the floor and bucked violently under him, gasping and moaning.

"Yes! OHHHH YES YES YES OHHHHH UNHHH OH OH OH OH OH UNHH OHHHH!" she cried as another orgasm crashed over her.

The waiter gasped, his head flung back and hammered his hips at her, ramming and reaming his penis in and out of her cunt.

With a shuddering cry, he jerked out of her. Instantly, she turned around and buried her face in his crotch, sucking his cock hungrily.

Now the waiter could not hold back and with a shuddering cry, he exploded, shooting his load in her open mouth and over her face and breasts.

Anuja whimpered happily, sucking his penis, swallowing his jizz, shaking his cock so that it spattered her breasts and cheeks, licking her lips lasciviously.

The waiter tottered back and sprawled in the chair, gasping and panting. Anuja rose slowly to her feet after a minute and began to walk away without a backward glance, as if nothing had happened.

"I'd like some fresh tea, please," she said, over her shoulder.

"See to it. Then I'm going for a swim."

End of Part 10

Moaning By The Sea

Next Part 11

The Demons Of Youth

(This one is one of my Favorite part and I know every one will love it)

Please send your reviews comments on the story. Hope you people like it

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:44 PM