Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
The waiter's hands slid up to squeeze her breasts and Anuja flung her head back and moaned. Her long hair shook and tumbled down her naked back. She began to move, riding the upright penis, her buttocks flexing and unflexing, squeezing the cock shaft within her flesh.

The waiter grunted and, holding her buttocks and thighs, moved her up and down on his penis. Anuja's body rocked on his lap, and she stretched an arm behind her to cup his balls. Avinash zoomed in close and got an erotic shot of her hair-rimmed slit sliding up and down the dark, throbbing, wetly glistening cock-shaft.

Even over their loud and obscene gasps and moans, he could hear the sexy squelch of her cunt going up and down the penis.

"Yes! Ohhh yes! Oh god yes!" Anuja gasped, frantic with lust. "Fuck me, Mike! Fuck me hard! Take me, baby! Fuck me!"

"Take it! Take it, slut! Take my cock! Ohhh yeh! Take it baby yes!" he rasped. "Oh fuck yes! Take it all!"

Her breasts bounced and jiggled and the gold necklace flapped on her dusky skin. Michael squeezed them together and sucked on her nipples, whipping them rapidly with his tongue.

Anuja gasped, clenching his head and her cunt gyrated on his lap, grinding in tight, erotic circles, mashing her cunt-flesh with his cock-pestle. Avinash watched as the waiter and his wife kissed hungrily and deeply.

She ran her tongue sexily around his lip, and he swirled his through her ear. She murmured in pleasure, her face turned to one side, her cunt grinding on his lap.

"Mmm, yes -- that's good, Mike -- really good --"

Anuja began to move up and down on his penis again, moving faster. Avinash watched her buttocks rise and fall, her cunt slide up and down the length of the waiter's gorged, glistening penis.

Faster and faster she went, her buttocks slapping at his thighs, taking his cock deep into her cunt, crying out passionately.

Gasping and moaning, she paused after several minutes and, rising, turned around with her back to him and impaled herself quickly on his penis, holding it with one hand and squeezing it into her cunt.

Her face glowed with excitement: Her eyes were hooded, her nostrils flared, her lips parted. She hissed sensuously, sliding her hands up her body to fondle her breasts as she moved up and down on his penis.

"Yes," she groaned, arching her tongue over her upper lip. "Fuck me, Michael! Fuck me!" She squeezed his balls erotically. "Give me your jizz, lover -- I want to feel your heat in my slit!"

The waiter groaned under her, his head turned to one side, his hands on her breasts and then on her thighs. He writhed and bucked excitedly under her.

Avinash kept the camera rolling. Anuja was now frantic with excitement. Her breasts jogged and bounced and her head arched and fell and her cries grew huskier and more erotically obscene.

She began to orgasm and the waiter gasped as he felt the fierce contractions of her cunt on his penis. She moaned, trembling and shuddering, gasping sharply as the orgasm washed over like a tidal wave.

It ebbed and she slid off his cock to her knees and buried her face in his crotch once again and sucked his penis hungrily. The waiter groaned, head on his chest, watching her suck his cock.

He rocked her head up and down with one hand, moaning hotly. Pausing, she looked up at him like an eager puppy.

"Again," she murmured. "Fuck me once more. Please."

They moved to the floor and she went down on her back, spreading her legs and lifting her knees, drawing her lover down over her. Between her thighs, bent over her, he pressed his penis to her cunt.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:43 PM