Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
"Mm -- yeh -- suck it! Suck it, bitch! Suck my cock!" the waiter grunted, his hips pumping at her face.

He pushed her head away after several minutes, and moved between her legs, his penis thrusting out proudly. Anuja leaned back with a soft moan, her hands between his thighs, drawing his penis to her cunt.

The waiter leaned forward with one hand on the back of the chair, the other on its arm, below Anuja's bent knee. He flexed his buttocks and lowered his hips, and Avinash zoomed in to a shot of the glistening cock-head pressing to her cunt-lips.

She took his penis and guided him into her flesh. The waiter paused for a second, took a deep breath and then, with a shuddering gasp, flexing his buttocks taut, squeezed his penis into Anuja's cunt.

"OH ma UNHH OHHHH!" Anuja gasped loudly, arching, her head tilting upward, her mouth open in a wide 'O'.

"Yes! Oh god yes!" The waiter groaned and slowly eased himself further into her cunt, his hips dipping, his shoulders cording with the strain.

Avinash watched through the viewfinder, mesmerised by the sight of the waiter's swollen, hard, throbbing penis sliding between his wife's slender, elegant fingers, into her visibly wet slit.

The bulging cock-head squeezed between her cunt-lips, and, slowly, the shaft began to crush through into the sodden cunt-flesh within.

Her hips juddered upward. The gorged penis ground deeper and deeper into her flesh, vanishing inexorably inward.

Avinash snapped to a mid-shot and saw Anuja arching steeply, her mouth open, her head flung back. Michael flung his head back. His face was suffused with lust. Pushing his hips lower and lower, he thrust inexorably inward, burying his penis in Anuja's cunt.

The waiter's penis felt wonderful. It was rock-hard and hot, and throbbed powerfully. Anuja whimpered joyously as it surged into her flesh. He paused for a second with his cock embedded in her cunt, his hips quivering with tension.

"Yes," Anuja moaned. "That feels so good, Michael! Come on – fuck me now! Fuck me!"

With a shuddering gasp, the waiter lifted his hips upward and his cock slid out of her cunt. Flexing his buttocks, he slid into her again. Anuja's face creased with pleasure, and she moaned softly, clenching his shoulders.

"Yes," she gasped. "Oh yes!"

Again he slid out, and slid in, and started fucking her with a heavy, grinding rhythm. Anuja writhed on the chair, and her hands flew to her swollen breasts, squeezing them in excitement.

The waiter's buttocks flexed and unflexed rhythmically, and his hips swung steadily back and forth and up and down and his cock crushed in and out of her cunt. Avinash watched, fascinated, and cut rapidly between shots of her lust-ridden face flipping languorously from shoulder to shoulder, her hands squeezing her breasts, to a close-up of the swollen penis plunging into his wife's cunt.

The penis glistened and shone with their commingled juices and the waiter groaned, his head flung back.

"Yeh! Ohhh yeh! Take it! Take it, whore! Take my cock!" he gasped.

"Oh Michael-Michael-Michael yes! Ohhhh yes! Ohhh god yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Anuja whimpered.

For several minutes more, the waiter fucked Anuja heavily, grinding his cock in and out of her cunt. She moaned and gasped in unfaked pleasure, caressing his hard, muscular torso, murmuring obscene encouragement.

His penis was hot and hard and it squeezed into her tight cunt, stretching the cunt-lips wide open. Avinash filmed the penis stroking in her cunt, lingering in a close-up of
his balls pressed to her cunt-lips.

Evidently, the position wasn't entirely satisfactory. They paused, and she got up and the waiter sat on the chair. Anuja straddled his hips, facing him, her back to Avinash. Taking his penis in one hand, she moved her cunt-lips over it.

Avinash closed in and got a shot of her cunt slipping around his cock-head, swallowing it slowly, sucking it inward.

The penis disappeared up into her molten cunt-flesh, sliding through her fingers till her buttocks were on his thighs and her cunt was impaled firmly on all nine inches of him.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:42 PM