Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Her back twisted and writhed under him, her buttocks squirming against his crotch, her anus deeply impaled by his throbbing penis. He flexed his buttocks taut, pressed his hips to her buttocks and, flinging his head back, groaned loudly, wincing as her anus contracted fiercely on his erection.

"Oh ma uhh oh ma," she sobbed, her voice sexily ragged and hoarse. "Yes uhh oh yes -- oh god yes -- do it! Oh ma -- c'mon -- please!"

The man moaned and began to sodomize the teenager slowly and heavily and thoroughly. He slid his cock out of her, moving his hips back, then slid into her again in a long, deep, skewering thrust.

Again and again he drew out and thrust in, drew out and thrust in. Beneath him, Anuja whimpered and gasped and sobbed in joy, egging him on with a litany of guttural obscenities.

The man continued fucking her ass, his muscles rippling and cording in tension, his belly sucking inward. Anuja thrust a hand into her crotch and began masturbating, curling a slender finger into her slit and jabbing it in and out, knuckling her rigid, gorged clitoris.

On and on he went and then she lost control. She came hard, gasping, the breath hissing from her throat. Her cunt convulsed on her finger and her anus cramped on his penis.

The man gasped, winced, moaned and forced his cock into her again, once, twice, three, four times. Each thrust made her moan and cry out.

The heat in his loins was unbearable. He gasped, trying to stem the flood, but it was no use. The heat surged up and out and he moaned in relief as it spurted from his cock-head and out into her tight, clonic anus.

Anuja gasped in pleasure and joy when she felt the sharp sticky sting of his spoot flooding her anus. His load was copious, assisted by the high dosage of the powerful aphrodisiacs and he kept coming.

He slid out of her anus, his cock still spurting jizz and dribbled it on her buttocks and in the cleft between them.

"Fuck yes!" he grunted. "Oh fuck that's good!"

He flicked her hand away and, with a moan of relief, sank his cock smoothly and deeply into her cunt again. Anuja groaned, lurching forward on the floor, her chest heaving, her buttocks swaying and writhing, her body trembling.

The man fucked her cunt slowly and heavily for a few minutes, emptying his awesome load into her slit. At last, it ended and he slid out of her and sank back on his haunches behind her. Anuja's body collapsed on the floor.

She whimpered, her back and chest heaving, her breathing ragged. He groaned, his chest heaving, too, his pulse still hammering. He had never known such incredible fucking. Slowly, she steadied herself and turned around and smiled wantonly at him, her eyes dancing.

"That was lovely. Thank you," she murmured.

He bent over and kissed her. "You're fantastic, babe," he said. "Incredible."

"So are you," she giggled, her fingers working his cock. "What's the time?"

He looked at his watch. "Eight thirty."

"Shit. I said I'd be there at eight. You'll have to drive like a bat out of hell."

"No sweat."

"Let's go."

"That's it, huh? I don't see you again now?"

She got up, getting into her clothes quickly and grinned. "No. Not quite. I'm at this place for the weekend. Then I've got to get back. And guess who's driving me home on Sunday?"

The taxi driver laughed as he dressed. They hurried down to the car. She sat beside him this time. He gunned the engine and put his floor down. The car shot out of the dark lane.

Later that night, Anuja rocked and moaned ecstatically under Mark, her latest lover in college. His cock plowed into her cunt slowly and unhurriedly, entering her from all angles.

She whimpered, heaving up and down under him. Suddenly she stopped.

"What's the matter?" he frowned.

She looked at him and giggled suddenly. "That taxi driver I told you about? The one I fucked on the way here after I dropped off Anish?"

"What about him?"

"That's the point. I don't know anything about him. Not even his name!"

Mark stared at her and began to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"You," he said. "You're a fucking slut at heart!"

"Lucky you," she said softly, her eyes glittering. "Now are you going*to talk all night, or do I get fucked?"

End of PART 9

PIT STOP

NEXT PART 10

Moaning By The Sea

Hope you guys are enjoying the same ? Do let me know the same

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:39 PM