Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
"Now," he grunted. "I want you from behind."

"And in my ass," she reminded him.

"And in your ass."

She slipped off his cock and pulled some of their clothes towards her. She knelt on them and leaned forward with more fabric protecting her forearms from the rough, unfinished floor.

Her heavy breasts hung pendulous and her gold necklace swayed against her chin. The taxi driver was behind her and now he dropped in a low squat astride her hips and pushed his cock between her buttocks.

Anuja moaned as she felt it slip past her puckered, taut anus and to her cunt. He grunted and squeezed its throbbing length into her cunt slowly and smoothly and deeply. Anuja moaned, her head lifting, her eyes fluttering shut, her mouth opening, lurching forward as the huge cock surged into her cunt.

She writhed her buttocks against his crotch, squeezing his penis with her strong cunt muscles. The man grunted.

His fingertips in the small of her back he began fucking her slowly and heavily and deeply with a steady, but accelerating rhythm. Anuja whimpered her pleasure.

Her body rocked and jerked under his thrusts. His buttocks flexed and unflexed and his hips swung back and forth and up and down. His cock glistened as it ran in and out of her cunt.

"OHHHHHHh uhh yes! Oh yes oh yes oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh ma uh hanh uh oh ma oh ma oh ma uhh hanh uhhh yes!" she gasped. "Yes! Ohhhh yes, baby yes! Fuck me! Yes! Ohhhhhhhh uhhh yes! Shove it in deeper, stud! Ahhhh yes! That's it -- c'mon -- shove it right in -- all the way! Ahhhhhh uhhh yes oh god yes -- that's so good --c'mon -- fuck me! Fuck me hard! Yes! That's it! Harder! C'mon! Do it! OHHHHHHH uhhhhh OHHHHH uhhh OHH uhhhh OH uh OH uh OH uh OH uh Ohma uh Ohma uh ohma uhh Ohma! Oh ma! Ohma uhh hanh uh yes!"

Her words and cries thrilled him. He moved faster and faster, hammering his hips at her buttocks with loud slaps, his balls bouncing off her cunt-lips, ramming and reaming his cock in and out of her cunt.

Her body jerked and snapped violently under his thrusts. He savaged her slit, thrusting and pounding and plunging madly in and out of her flesh, his mind in a whirl, his loins
ablaze with an uncontainable lust-fire.

"C'mon! Take it, you whoring bitch! Take it! Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck yes! That's it! C'mon! Yeh! Oh fuck yes! Take it! Oh fuck uhh ahh uhh oh uh ah uh ah uh ah uh ahhh uhhh ahhhh uhhh ahhhh uhh yes!"

Faster and faster he went and he thought he could actually hear his cock squelching and scrunching into her cunt-meat, pulverizing and grinding the hot, pulpy, wet flesh of her slit.

Her breasts jiggled violently and he bent over and squeezed them, pinching her nipples hard. She cried out, her head snapping up, her face contorting and turned her face over her shoulder.

He jammed his mouth to hers and pushed his tongue between her open lips. His hips rocketed up and down with a savage fury. He seemed to have no control over his body.

On and on he went, plundering and pillaging her exquisite teenage flesh and she loved every minute of it, every inch of his penis and kept calling for still more.

"Now!" she gasped suddenly. "Take my ass now! C'mon! Do it!"

He jerked out of her and she moaned and sank forward in a steep ,,., pose, her face turned on its side on the floor, her shoulders pressed to it, her buttocks thrust back. Thrusting her hands back, she pulled her buttocks open and exposed the puckered flesh of her anus to him.

"The tube of cream!" she gasped. "Use that! In my ass!"

The cabbie stared, then grabbed the green tube.

"Give me a hit," she grunted. "The ampoule."

He uncapped the tube and pressed the open end to her anus. Her sphincter yielded. He squeezed it. She moaned and, as she sucked in her breath, he snapped an ampoule under her nose.

The drug shot into her head and slammed through her body like a thunderclap. She gasped, going rigid, clawing at her buttocks with the cream tube still stuck in it, her face twisting in joy.

"Now!" she cried. "Fuck my butt, lover! Shove your cock into it!"

The man was overwhelmed, out of control. He tossed the cream tube aside, took a hit himself, gasped as the aphrodisiac surged through his body.

Before him, Anuja moaned, her buttocks swaying and writhing, open in eager anticipation. "Do it," she groaned. "I want it! Come on! Quickly!"

The man pressed his cock-head to her anus. It met no resistance. He flexed his buttocks and pressed forward. His cock-head popped into her anus. Anuja moaned in pleasure, writhing frantically on the floor.

"More!" she gasped. "Shove it all in baby! Come on! Bugger me! Fuck my ass! Fuck it hard!"

The man felt dizzy. The cream was a lubricant and an aphrodisiac. His cock throbbed and burned. The jizz in his loins clamoured for release.

He dug his fingers into her hips and squeezed his cock heavily into her tight rear channel. Anuja cried out as the huge penis crushed through her anus. Her face contorted and twisted in a rictus of unbridled pleasure.

Her hands flew up and clawed at the clothes under her breasts. She squeezed her breasts
frantically in her hands. In and in the man went, incredulous at her ability to take his entire cock, all of it, into her anus.

Anuja's breath came in heaving, wracked sobs. Her face was twisted in an agony of lust, her mouth torn open, her eyes screwed shut, her lips snapped back over her perfect, pearly teeth.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:39 PM