Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Gradually, they quickened their tempo, moving with rising urgency. His hips swung faster, snapping from the waist, rocking and bouncing up and down.

She gasped and whimpered, rocking and jerking under him, her body jerking as he thudded his cock into her, slamming his hips greedily forward at her crotch, plunging and ramming his cock into her cunt. Their cries rose and rang in the cool still air.

Suddenly, with a wriggle and a twist he couldn't understand, the teenager pulled him down and turned him over on his back and bent over him astride his hips, her cunt impaled on his cock, all without once letting him slip out of her.

He gasped and arched up under her, squeezing her pendulous, swollen breasts, marvelling at the perfection of their size and weight and shape. She bent and kissed him, her hips grinding sexily on his groin, churning her cunt with his cock.

Rearing up on her arms, she smiled down at him, her braid hanging over one shoulder.

"I don't want to come so soon," she murmured.

"Neither do I," he grinned.

"Good," she smiled. "We'll have fun."

She threw her head back and began to buck and rock heavily on his lap, lifting her cunt up along the length of his cock, then forcing it back down again. He grunted and moved with her, heaving and bucking and pumping his hips rhythmically under her.

She moaned and arched her tongue sexily over her upper lip.

"Mm -- yes -- god I love your cock in my slit!" she murmured.

Her hips gyrated and twisted as she spiralled her cunt down on his penis. The feeling was incredible and her cunt convulsed and contracted in a frenzy of its own on his throbbing erection.

The taxi driver pumped his hips up and down under the sexy, irresistible teenager, fondling her breasts, pinching and tweaking her nipples. She groaned, her face radiant with lust and, twisting around, reached behind to cup and squeeze his balls.

He gripped her buttocks, squeezed them open and pressed his finger to her anus. She shuddered, rearing upright on his lap, her hands sliding up her body to lift and squeeze her breasts.

He watched her, immensely turned on by her actions.

"Yes!" she groaned. "Oh fuck yes! That's so good, lover! Fuck me! Ohhhh uhhh yes! Oh god your cock's so good in my cunt! Ohhhhh uhhh yes! Oh ma uhhh ahhhh uhhh yes!"

"Take it!" he grunted, tossing her on his lap, forcing her to move faster. "C'mon, you fucking slut! Take it!"

Goading each other, they began moving faster, their bodies rocking and swinging together. She fell forward on outstretched arms and began bucking and bouncing her hips over his.

Her buttocks flexed and unflexed and her cunt rose and fell along the long stem of his penis. Her breasts tossed and jumped and her gold necklace danced, slapping on her tawny skin.

The taxi driver noticed the sexy little marks on her flesh; there was one between her breasts, too.

This time, it was he who stopped. He drew her cunt down and pulled her down on him, her breasts hot and heavy on his chest.

She bent her head and kissed him hard, pushing her tongue sexily in and out of her mouth.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:38 PM