Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Anuja groaned, her mouth filled with his thick, long cock, his balls brushing her face. She took him deeper into her mouth and bucked her hips under his face as she soared towards a wild orgasm.

She was on its brink when he stopped and rolled off her. She moaned in frustration and dismay and pleasure, pleased that he had bothered to care about her at all.

Grinning, he turned around between her thighs, pulling them wide and leaned over her.

"Real hot piece of ass, aren't you? Right randy little bint!"

"Yes!" she gasped. "God yes!" She took his cock in her hand and guided it to her cunt, moaning at the heat of his cock-head at her cunt-lips.

"Fuck me!" she whimpered, her face glowing with passion. "Fuck me lover! Shove it in!"

The cabbie groaned, transfixed by her loveliness and sexiness. He bent over her on outstretched arms, his knees levering her thighs apart and slowly flexed his buttocks and sank his hips.

His cock-head popped into her cunt. Anuja gasped softly, arching her body, tilting her face upward, craning her neck, thrusting her breasts upward, biting her lower lip. She clenched his thick biceps and slowly arched her hips upward. Her cunt contracted eagerly on his penis.

"Yes!" she gasped. "That's so good, baby! C'mon -- shove it in -- I want it all -- yes! Shove it right in, baby! All the way! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh uhhh yes! That's it! Oh god that's so good!"

His eyes never left her face. He groaned and slowly sank his cock into the wonderfully, hot, tight, wet fissure of her cunt. His muscles corded in tension, his shoulders rippling and flexing and hunching powerfully, his head arching back, his buttocks flexing taut as he went in and in and in, driving his cock into her cunt till he was full embedded in her flesh.

Her cunt was divine, convulsed greedily on his throbbing erection, its wet heat engulfing his being. Beneath him, Anuja gasped and arched steeply, chewing her lower lip, her fingers digging into the thickly bunched biceps and triceps of his outstretched arms.

Her legs split wider still, affording him deeper access and her hips rose to meet his in descent, her cunt grinding up to swallow the intruder. She wound her legs about the backs of his thighs.

Their groins pressed together, squirming hotly.

"Oh baby yes!" she gasped. "That's so good -- god -- you're so sexy -- I want it -- I want it all -- I want it hard -- fuck me lover -- fuck me like a whore -- take me hard! Just don't stop -- fucking me --"

She was incredible. The cabbie's mind whirled in excitement and lust. He groaned and began to fuck her slowly and heavily and deeply.

He swung his hips up and down and back and forth in a measured, even tempo, flexing and unflexing his taut buttocks alternately.

His cock slid in and out and in and out of her cunt like a mechanised piston, glistening and gleaming with their comingled coital juices.

It felt wonderful to have the hot, hard, thick-veined shaft pulverizing her molten cunt-flesh, mashing and scbanging over her inflamed clitoris, invading her body again and again.

"Ohhhh uhhh yes!" Anuja hissed in pleasure, her head flipping wantonly from side to side. "Oh baby yes -- that's so good – keep fucking me -- yes -- like that -- mm, ohhh yes -- that's wonderful -- shove it in again -- ahhhhh uhh yes -- ohhh yes -- deeper, baby -- ahhhhhh uhh oh god yes! That's it! Ohh baby yes! Fuck me! Fuck me, lover! Fuck me! I want it!"

Her cunt was a hot vortex of cramping, convulsing delight. The man powered his cock in and out of her cunt, revelling in the heat and tightness of her cunt and his ability to continue seemingly without tiring or losing control.

He felt good, strong and virile and very macho, as though he could fuck her all night and keep going even after. He kept up a steady rhythm, taking his time, in no hurry to finish with her.

"Yes!" he gasped. "Take it, slut! Take it! Fuck -- yes -- take it all, whore -- c'mon bitch -- take it -- ohh fuck yes -- that's it -- mm, that's good -- yes -- squeeze it, bitch -- yeh -- that's it -- squeeze it with your cunt! Harder bitch! Ohh yeh! That's it!"

On and on they went, moving in unison, their doped bodies enabling them to prolong the pleasure and to draw it out like a fine-spun thread. She caressed his muscular torso sexily, raking it with her fingernails, craning her neck to suck his nipples.

He pushed her back and, bending, sucked her breasts and then kissed her, jamming his tongue into her mouth. Her hips bucked under his. She clenched his buttocks and drew him deeper into her flesh.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:38 PM