Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
After several minutes, the man got up, licking his moist lips. Turning her on her side, he knelt behind her buttocks, lifted her upper leg high and wide and squeezed his ten-inch penis deep into her cunt.

Anuja's body twisted and writhed and her face contorted, in detailed close- up, a vision of naked lust. The man began to fuck her, in time to a cleverly syncopated, pulsating soundtrack rhythm, plunging his cock in and out of her cunt.

Anuja watched as the man's rocking grew faster and remembered how wonderful it felt.

"I got it a little after the marriage was fixed," Avinash said. "You have no idea how relieved I was to find that I was engaged to a rutting whore. You must know that the only reason I consented to marriage was to please my family and get them off my back. This was an added bonus. I have no regrets."

"Put it off. Please."

"Why?" he laughed. "I like the next bit best. Where he fucks you doggie-style. The camera work and editing are pure genius. You must tell me where to get more of these."

"Avinash. Please."

On screen, Anuja saw the black man push her on her front on all fours. He dropped in a low squat behind her and, holding his thick black cock in his hand, squeezed it through her buttocks into her cunt in one long rush.

The film snapped to a shot of her face, arched, riven with lust, her mouth wide, her eyes hooded, her body lurching forward, then cut to a shot of his enormous penis driving in and in and in, disappearing inexorably into her flesh.

It cut back to her face, and her voice came through the background music.

"OHHH yes! Ohhh god yes! Fuck me! Fuck my cunt! Ohgod!"

"Take it! Take it, whore! Take it all!" the man cried, forcing himself deeper into her.

"Ohhhhh yes! Yes! It feels so good! Fuck my cunt, baby! Fuck me hard!"

The film snapped back to a close-up of the monstrously distended penis grinding and rasping and squelching methodically in and out of her cunt.

The huge lance glistened with their juices, and Anuja could see the thick, hard veins along its length. They had scbangd and mashed her inflamed clitoris relentlessly till she was dizzy with pure joy.

The dark penis appeared and disappeared between the curves of her buttocks and the shot dissolved into an even tighter close-up.

Anuja's cunt filled the screen, and she could see the black man's heavy, hairy balls squeezing against her buttocks and cunt-lips, the thick shaft scrunching and grinding and pushing greedily through her cunt-lips, spread wide in eager welcome by her clawed fingers, surging into the sodden cunt-flesh within.

The close-up was pin-sharp and she could see the small, dark hairs of her cunt, damp and curled inward. The man's buttocks flexed and unflexed, his puckered anus winking at the camera as his penis burrowed and squeezed relentlessly in and out of her flesh.

His balls pressed to her cunt-lips and she saw her finger cupping and squeezing them eagerly.

Avinash chuckled at the sight. "Yes," he said. "This is an exceptionally fine movie. Perhaps I should show it to some of your colleagues at the Bar."

He smiled at the ashen look on Anuja's face. Behind him, from the screen, her own voice echoed in joyous delirium, mingling with her lover's heavy grunts.

"Take it! Take it, bitch! OHhhhhh yeh! Take my cock! Ohhhh yeh! OHHHhh unhhh OHHH! Unhhhh -- yes! Ohhhhh yes!"

"OHHhh! OHHHh! Ohhhhh! OhmaunhhhhOHHH!" Anuja's cries rang out. "Ohhh, that feels so good! Ohhhh yes! Fuck -- unhhh -- fuck me! Ohhh god yes! Fuck me hard, baby! Yes! Do it! Ohhhhh yes! Yes! Ohhhh god yes!"

Avinash raised the volume further. Anuja closed her eyes and clapped her hands to her ears. Avinash turned it up further. She could not shut it out.

"Stop it!" she screamed. "Please! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!"

Avinash ignored her. Their cries came over the soundtrack. On screen, the images continued to flicker. Now the black man was ram-fucking her cunt, slamming his hips violently back and forth, the huge penis thundering in and out of her cunt-flesh.

Her body jerked and lurched unsteadily under the heavy pounding, her breasts tossing wildly, the gold necklace around her neck flying this way and that.

It cut to a close-up of her face, contorted in a silent scream of agonised delight, her mouth wide open, her eyes screwed up, her perfect teeth bared. Her cries were loud, lewd, ragged, utterly obscene, evidently unfaked.

"Yes," she heard herself moan. "Fuck me, lover! Fuck me like a whore!"

"So. Do we have a deal?" Avinash murmured.

Anuja nodded. "Yes. Yes. I'll do as you say. Please. Just put it off."

"Why? You made it, and evidently enjoyed it. Why so coy now? Au contraire. I think I rather like having it play. Yes. That's a fine idea. I shall let it play, while you fulfil your – marital obligations, shall we say?"

Anuja closed her eyes. "What do you want? What do you want me to do?"

Avinash laughed. "Quite simple, really. You must perform for me, while I watch. In any way I choose. I will film it. That's all."

"But -- but with whom?"

"Oh, yes. The technical details. Always the technical details. The little -- or," nodding to the black man's penis, "not so little things. Yes. I will indicate the men. Sometimes you may have to go out and get the ones I want. Most often, they will be brought to you. I select them. Anyone I fancy, big, small, fair, dark, hairy, smooth, thin, fat, whatever. From anywhere -- servants, labourers, rank strangers. There may even be more than one at a time. Is that understood?"

Anuja stared at him, stunned and, helpless, nodded slowly.

"Good," he continued. "Also, there will be some business entertaining, when you will be fucked by my friends or business associates. I will not directly watch those, but they will also be filmed, with discreetly hidden cameras."

He grinned. "It's amazing how a little judicious peek at my library can simplify the most complex contracts. But, I hasten to add, I never play dirty. I don't use the material, and once the contract is in, everything is run strictly by the book."

"Very noble," she said bitterly.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:30 PM