Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
"Anuja."

"Yes?"

"Can I bring my brother along, too? He's very good."

Anuja's teeth flash in the darkness. "Yes. I'd like that."

Krishna smiles and disappears. He returns a few minutes later, dressed in jeans and a shirt with another young man, who looks very like him, also handsome and well built.

"Anuja, this is my brother, Mohan."

"Hi, Mohan. Come on, get in."

The two men get into the car, Mohan at the back, and Krishna turns the car about and accelerates down the road. Anuja sighs and settles back in the seat. The lights cut a swathe through the night.

"Krishna."

"Yes?"

"Tell me, does this kind of thing happen often?"

"All the bloody time. Osmond loves arranging it. Good for business."

"You don't seem to like it."

"I don't. Not much. Oh, we enjoy the live-show fucking, I mean, Mohan and I. They always ask for us. But somehow, all that mad banging after doesn't do much for either of us."

"Strange."

"How come?"

"I usually find it sexy. Somehow, I didn't, tonight. Just ...boring, I guess. No soul. I mean, I loved the way you fucked me, but this business of going from one guy to the other and getting banged ... no finesse. No soul. Too mechanical."

"You said it. Give me a slow, easy fuck any day."

"Me, too," Mohan chuckles from the back seat. "Would you like to come up back?"

Anuja grins and looks at Krishna. He laughs softly.

"Go ahead. You can direct me when we get close."

Anuja slips through the gap between the bucket seats and joins Mohan in the back. He is a handsome young man with a strong, muscular body.

He smiles at her, puts his arm around her and pulls her to him, his lips meeting hers, his hand crawling up to open her shirt, sliding under it to her breasts.

She caresses his cock, unzips his jeans. His cock is thick and long and, with a soft sigh, she bends her head to his lap and takes his penis in her mouth.

It takes them forty-five minutes to reach her house. In that time, she sucks his cock and he finger-fucks her. Then they fuck, with her sitting on his lap, her back to him, her cunt impaled on his cock, his hands on her breasts, rocking slowly up and down.

His penis is thick and long and she groans in pleasure as it tunnels deep into her flesh. She orgasms wildly and he groans and pulls her down onto his cock gasping in relief and making her moan as the heat spews from his cock-head and floods her slit.

Back at her house, Anuja discovers how talented the two brothers are. They fuck her repeatedly, in turns and together, taking their time and possessing her utterly and completely, fucking her every orifice over and over again.

When they fuck her in her cunt and ass together, Anuja is delirious with the joy and pleasure of it. Their huge penises saw in and out of her cunt and ass, the two orifices separated by the merest membrane of flesh, her body writhing and thrashing eagerly between theirs.

They go on and on, swapping places again and again till she loses track of who is fucking her where; it no longer matters. At one point, she is astride Mohan, her cunt impaled on his cock while Krishna sodomises her slowly and heavily from behind, pushing his cock deep into her rear channel.

Under her, Mohan grunts and arches up into her so that both cocks enter her simultaneously, slide out, go in again in an erotic cadence. Mohan squeezes her pendulous, aching breasts, crushing them in his hands.

She gasps and cries out, turning her face and Krishna kisses her roughly, thrusting his tongue into her mouth.

Changing position, Mohan turns her around with her back to him and makes her sit her ass on his cock. She cries out, her face contorting, forcing herself lower and lower on his cock.

Groaning, her anus impaled by his penis, she spreads her legs and opens her cunt for his brother. Krishna chuckles and bends over her, squeezing his cock into her cunt.

Anuja cries out, her face twisting and contorting, her head flopping back, her chest heaving, her breathing ragged, her mind numb, dizzy with lust and pleasure and joy. The huge penis sears into her cunt while the other fills her anus.

The two men are relentless. They fuck her repeatedly and orgasm violently and often. Her body is sticky with sweat and their jizz in her mouth and on her breasts and in her cunt and ass and on her thighs and buttocks.

They fall asleep finally early in the morning in a tangle of limbs.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:26 PM