Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
"Thank you," she smiles, kissing him on the lips. "That was incredibly good fucking."

"Thank you. You're fabulous."

"What's your name?"

"Krishna."

"The god of love." She smiles. "I'm Anuja."

"That's a pretty name. To suit a pretty face."

Anuja grins. "You're sweet. So. What happens now?"

Krishna laughs. "Everyone fucks everyone else, that's what. Look around. They're all over the place. Want to take a round?"

"Mm."

He takes her hand and they stroll away, their clothes in their hands. Anuja sees that there are people fucking everywhere.

Even Jayant and Baban and Tony have joined in. She sees Baban fucking a lovely looking young woman by the pool, bent over her on his knees and outstretched arms, his hips rocking furiously up and down, his cock plunging madly in and out of her cunt.

The girl, no more than twenty, gasps and cries out, writhing and thrashing deliriously under him. In the garden, Tony is sodomising a curvaceous dark girl, slowly squeezing his cock in and out of her tight little ass.

She gasps and cries out, her face contorted in a rictus of agonised lust. Tony buggers her slowly and heavily, pushing his heavy cock deep into her ass. Anuja smiles; she knows how good it feels.

There are people on the beach, in the pool, in the living rooms, in the restaurant and in the gardens, in the villas and guest suites, all fucking. Even the staff has joined in. Krishna smiles at her.

"How about it? Want to join in?"

"Oh yes, certainly. I'm feeling very horny."

"Good. So am I."

"I'll see you later, then, perhaps."

"Yes. Again, thank you and goodbye."

"Thank you, Krishna. It really was good."

He smiles and turns away, heading for one of the guests, a tall, fair-skinned slender beauty. She smiles at him and Krishna swaggers up to her and grabs her.

The girl laughs and says something and drops to her knees in front of him. Anuja turns away.

Going up the path, she finds Jayant fucking a dusky young girl in her late teens behind a thick, flowering shrub.

The girl is on her back and Jayant is bent over her, fucking her demonically with savage, plunging thrusts, his hips rocking furiously up and down, his buttocks flexing and unflexing feverishly.

Beneath him, the pretty girl moans and cries out loudly, her body jerking and rocking with his thrusts, her breasts bouncing wildly. Anuja steps back without disturbing them.

She gets herself laid in the dining room, bent over a dining table. A handsome young waiter drops his trousers and pushing her forward, squeezes his cock between her buttocks and into her cunt.

Anuja moans softly, closing her eyes and enjoying the rhythmic sawing of the thick long cock in and out of her cunt. She comes in a few minutes and the man follows suit, driving deep into her and exploding.

Anuja sighs and moves on. She finds another lover, a guest, and they go into one of the villas, where he fucks her on the bed, taking her on her back, pumping furiously in and out of her cunt till he is done.

By the time she gets a third lover, another guest, Anuja is beginning to feel bored. She lies on the tiles by the swimming pool and lets him enjoy her till he is done.

He thanks her and she gets up and goes into her villa, packs her bag. She is quite fed up. She collects her bag, straightens and turns and finds Krishna standing at the door, smiling at her.

"Krishna. I thought you were having fun outside."

"I was. Then I wasn't."

She laughs. "Same here. Do you want to fuck?"

"Only if you do. It's you I want to fuck." His voice is gentle and soft.

"Can you drive?"

"Yes."

"My car's outside. Let's go home and fuck. Spend the night with me."

Krishna smiles. "Dressed like this?"

She grins. "Preferrably. But we can go by your place. Do you live far?"

"Not far."

"Let's go then."

"What about your servants? And the other guy?"

"They'll manage. They can find their way home when they've had enough. No reason to spoil their fun."

"Okay. Let's go."

They walk out. Passing another villa, they look in through the big window. A couple is inside, a servant and one of the guests, fucking furiously.

He is fucking her from behind, hammering his hips at her buttocks. The woman moans and cries out, lurching back and forth under his thrusts. Anuja grins and Krishna chuckles softly. They don't even look up.

Outside, she leads him to the car and gets in, fires the engine, and backs out smoothly. The car crunches down the drive and he pulls onto the road.

A few minutes later, he draws up at a cluster of huts off the road, set by paddy fields. He pauses, his hand on the door.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:25 PM