Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Anuja pauses and lifts her head slightly, tonguing his navel, taking his cock between her breasts. She feeds it down her cleavage and squeezes her breasts over his penis through the bikini top.

The man groans loudly. She bends her head and resumes sucking his cock, dipping her head now and then to suck and lick his heavy, low balls.

"Mm ... yes ... suck it ... suck my prick, c'mon ... do it!" the man grunts.

His cock is enormous now, over nine inches long and two inches thick, hot and hard and throbbing. Slowly, he shuffles around and she moves with him so that they are now turned sideways with their profiles to the audience.

The viewers watch her suck his cock harder and faster, her head rocking swiftly back and forth, his cock glistening between her lips, distending her face.

Pausing, her head tilted to one side, her eyes hooded, jerking his cock in her fist, she opens her mouth wide and swirls her tongue cunningly around his cock-head.

The man groans. His hands slide down to her shoulders and he slips off the straps of the bikini top. It falls away, revealing her heavy, full breasts. Sucking his cock again, she caresses her breasts erotically.

Pre-cum gunk spurts from his cock-head and she moans and catches it on her face and in her mouth, swallowing it lasciviously.

The man shuffles around slowly, fucking her mouth as he moves, pausing briefly with his back to the audience so they can see his buttocks flexing and unflexing, his hips grinding back and forth.

He moves in a three-quarter circle, returning to their original position facing the audience, her back to them.

The man pushes her head away and sinks to his knees before her. They kiss slowly, deeply, sexily, their mouths wide, their tongues fencing with each other, his hands on her breasts, her fingers stroking his cock.

They fall to the sand with her on her back. She spreads her legs, lifts her knees, pulls the bikini bottom wide, draws her cunt-lips open.

"Fuck me," she moans loudly. "Fuck my cunt!"

The man bends over her between her thighs on outstretched arms and knees, his knuckles on the sand. Anuja groans and arches under him.

"Yes," she says, her hands on his cock, guiding him to her cunt. "I want it! Shove your cock into my slit! Fuck me!"

The man dips his hips, flexes his buttocks. His cock slides into her cunt, past the twisted band of the bikini panty. He gasps, arching his head, his hips dipping lower and lower, his buttocks flexing taut.

Beneath him, Anuja arches and moans, her hips lurching upward. His cock disappears inexorably into her flesh.

"C'mon ... do it! Fuck me hard!" she gasps, clenching his thick forearms, her legs splitting wider still.

The man groans and begins to fuck her on the sand before the silent, gaping audience. His hips rise and fall in a steady, mesmerising cadence, his buttocks flexing and unflexing.

Anuja gasps and whimpers as his cock strokes smoothly in and out of her cunt. It feels wonderful in her slit, hot and thick and hard and long, and she has no need to fake her pleasure.

Her body rocks and lurches under his thrusts, her hips heaving and rocking under his, her breasts wobbling and jiggling as he strokes powerfully and unhurriedly in and out of her slit.

"Ohhh uhhh yes uhhh yes oh god yes ohhh uhhh yes oh fuck yes ...fuck me yes ... do it ... ohhh god yes uhhh oh ma uhh ahhh uhhh yes!" she gasps.

"Take it! Take my cock, whore ... take it all ... oh fuck yeh ...oh yeh that's it ... take it ... ohhh uhhh ohhhh uhh ohhh uhhh ohhhh!" her lover responds.

He swings his hips in tight circular motions as he drives into her, entering her cunt from all angles. Anuja hisses in pleasure, her head arching, her back bowing.

Her face flips from side to side. She squeezes her breasts erotically, moaning obscene
encouragement. The man moves faster, steadily gathering speed. She cries out sharply, moving in unison with him, hissing in joy.

"Oh ... uhh ... ohh ... uh ... ohhh ... uhhh ... oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh ohhhh!"

Her cries are sharp and staccato as he moves faster and faster. His hips now snap sharply as he plunges into her and his buttocks flex and unflex rapidly, bobbing and bouncing over her heaving groin.

Her body lurches and jerks and rocks under his thrusts, her swollen breasts jiggling and wobbling heavily. Her face contorts in an agony of joy, her mouth open, her eyes screwed shut, her head flipping from side to side.

She squeezes her breasts eagerly, crying out loudly.

"OHHH UHH OH MA OH MA OH MA OHHHH UHH OHHH UHH OH MA UHH AHHH UHH YES OH GOD YES OH GOD OH GOD YES!"

The man gasps and grunts, his head bent, watching her face, his mouth hanging open, panting and groaning. His muscles cord and stand out in hard ridges.

Sweat breaks out on their bodies. His cock pistons and plunges in and out of her slit.

"Take it ... take it, whore ... take it ohhh uhhh yes uhh yes ohhh yes ohhh god yes oh fuck yes oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck yes oh fuck yes!"

Faster and faster he goes, his body rocking and bouncing furiously over hers, his hips slamming up and down, his cock plunging and pistoning and reaming and ramming feverishly in and out of her cunt.

Her orgasm nears, grows, looms. He senses it and slows immediately to a long, skewering, spiralling, thrusting action. Anuja groans and arches in pleasure under him, gasping and panting deliriously.

The man gasps as her hot, tight, sopping wet cunt convulses on his throbbing penis.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:23 PM