Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
There is a round white table under a bright umbrella on the deck and several matching wrought iron chairs. Jayant watches her with quiet amusement.

"This is fabulous!" Anuja says. "Jayant, this is what we should use."

"Cost us an arm and leg."

"Aren't I worth it, though?"

"Mm. I'll have to think about it."

"Bastard."

They laugh. Jayant goes up to her and puts his arm around her. She leans her head on his shoulder.

"You know what to expect, girl?" he asks gently.

"Not the details, no. Did Vinay tell you?"

"Yes. It's pretty much what we thought."

"So I'm expected to fuck a guy in front of an audience."

"Something like that."

"One of the guys here?"

"No. A stranger. Presumably a gigolo. Anji, you haven't done this kind of thing before, have you?"

"No. Never. But I've often wanted to. Idiot, if I had, I'd have told you now, wouldn't I?"

Jayant smiles. "Guess so. I think it should be fun."

"You know, I'm wondering."

"What about?"

"Seema. She's very lovely, very sexy. Why not her?"

Jayant chuckles. "I asked Vinay just that. Seems he's entertaining some important business guests and wants to do something different.

He says Seema's done this kind of thing before, but only for friends, never formally. They wanted someone younger, preferrably a teenager. And Osmond suggested you."

"Did they find me good enough?"

"Very. Vinay wanted to fuck you right away."

Anuja laughs. "Perhaps he'll get the chance."

"Perhaps."

"Where's this to happen, d'you know?"

"Outside. On the beach."

Anuja's eyes dance. "That's sexy. How many people are they expecting?"

"About two dozen."

"So many!"

Jayant smiles. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll do well."

"All men?"

"No. Couples, mostly, Vinay says, and the odd lone wolf. And there'll probably be an orgy later. Vinay says he and Seem will both be fornicating.

When I told him I was here with Baban and Tony, he just said not to worry, we could have any woman who was willing to have us. Apparently, it's going to be free for all after the show."

"Am I expected to fuck any of the guests?"

"Only if you want to. Of course, they'll pay extra for that. The fifty grand is only for the performance."

"I see. That's fine, then. Incidentally, who's the guy I'm supposed to fuck?"

Jayant grinned. "That he wouldn't say. He assured me he's clean, exceptionally well built and handsome and a very, very skilled lover."

"How does he know?"

"Seema fucks him all the time."

Anuja laughs. "A local then."

"I think so."

They hear cars rolling up. Jayant kisses her quickly. "The guests are arriving. Perhaps you should get ready."

"How long do I have?"

"About an hour. Enough time. Someone will call us. What are you going to wear?"

"I don't know. What do you think?"

"That bikini. It's guaranteed to give every guy a hard-on right off."

They turn back into the bedroom. Anuja strips and moves to the high, wide bed. Lying down, she begins to fondle herself.

"Jay," she says. "Get Tony up here. I want a quick fuck."

"What's wrong with me."

"I want to fuck him, not you."

Jayant grumbles good-naturedly and goes out. He returns a few minutes later with a grinning Tony.

"Come here, Tony," Anuja says. "Come and fuck me. I'm hot."

The chauffeur strips quickly and moves to the bed. Jayant sighs and sits in a chair and watches Tony fuck her steadily and relentlessly for the next half hour.

Tony is a strong young man with a dark, muscular body and clean-shaven, handsome features. His penis is over eight inches long and more than an inch and a half thick.

He keeps it shorn smoothly to the hilt. His balls are thick and heavy. Anuja sucks his cock greedily for several minutes and his penis swells and hardens rapidly, thickening and lengthening in her mouth, distending her face.

He fucks her mouth slowly, rocking her head back and forth in his hands, pumping his hips at her face, his head bent to watch her. Pushing her head away, he bends and thrusts his face into her crotch and licks her slit, finger-fucking her simultaneously.

Anuja moans and writhes on the bed, her hips at the edge, her legs hanging over, her body jerking and rocking, her cunt heaving up and down.

She squeezes her breasts erotically, clenches his thick hair and moves his head round and round in her crotch, moaning obscenely.

At first, Tony fucks her on her back, standing upright at the edge of the bed, holding her thighs apart in his hands and rocking his hips smoothly back and forth.

Jayant watches them, staring at the sight of the chauffeur's distended erection grinding rhythmically in and out his cousin's wet cunt.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes, Tony, yes! Ohh uhh ohhh uhh ohhh uhh ohhh uhh yes uhh yes oh god yes ... fuck me! Oh fuck me ... fuck me ... fuck me, baby ... fuck me!" Anuja cries, her body jerking and rocking back and forth under the chauffeur's demanding thrusts.

Her breasts bounce and wobble and she squeezes them erotically, lifting and cupping the swollen mounds, pinching and tweaking her erect nipples.

Her head flips languorously from side to side. The chauffeur moans thickly.

"C'mon ... take it ... take it, baby ... oh fuck yes ... take my cock ... ohhh uhh ohhh uhh yeh ... oh yeh ... oh yeh ... that's it ... take it all, bitch, take it!"

He slows and stops and, moaning and panting, Anuja turns on her front, on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed, her legs sticking out over the side.

Tony takes his cock and slowly squeezes it into her cunt, pushing it in deeper and deeper. Jayant watches in fascination as the huge cock disappears inexorably between the smooth curves of her buttocks.

Anuja moans and arches her back, lifting her head. The chauffeur groans and begins to fuck her smoothly, with long, deep thrusts, holding her hips and rocking his back and forth, his buttocks flexing and unflexing rhythmically.

His cock saws in and out of her cunt, glistening and gleaming with their comingled coital juices. Anuja rocks and jerks to and fro on all fours, her heavy, swollen, pendulous breasts jiggling and bouncing, her gold necklace swinging back and forth.

Faster and faster Tony goes, his thighs slapping softly at her buttocks as he grinds and rams hungrily into her hot, tight, wet cunt.

"Oh Tony! Tony! Oh yes! Oh ma yes! Oh god yes uhhh yes uhhh yes oh yes oh god yes!" she gasps desperately, her voice raw and husky with lust.

"C'mon take it ... take it whore, take it ... oh fuck yes oh yes oh yes oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh OHHHHHH!" he cries.

They orgasm simultaneously, her body stiffening and arching, her buttocks squirming against his thighs as the pleasure lights her face.

Seconds later, the chauffeur plunges deep into her cunt, making her moan thickly and, growling in relief, explodes, his hips twitching at her buttocks as he empties his load.

A few minutes later, Tony leaves and Anuja gets off the bed unsteadily. Jayant rushes to her and holds her. She is still panting and gasping, moaning softly.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:21 PM