Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
This was divine, intense sex, each drowning in the other, their eyes locked on each other's faces, no words needed, their soft gasps saying everything. Her face was radiant with pleasure, her lips parted, her eyes glassy, her nostrils flared.

The little nose-stud winked and the moonbeams picked out the dainty birth marks on her face and neck and breasts and belly. On and on they went in a rocking, curving rhythm, neither wanting it to end.

The tide rose higher and the sea lapped at her buttocks and cunt, curled around her back and shoulders, wetting her neck and hair.

His ankles and knees and thighs spluttered in the hissing waves, the rocking of the sea seeming to match their rhythm in half-beat.

Suddenly, Jayant was overwhelmed by a sense of despair. He saw himself losing her forever and the thought was unbearable. He groaned and rocked deep into her, drawing a shuddering gasp.

The years of loving had so attuned one to the other's needs that she understood instantly and knew what to do.

"Jayant," she murmured, pulling his head down to hers. "Fuck me hard. Hurt me. I want you to."

He moaned and, lifting his buttocks, rammed down hard into her. Anuja gasped and arched under him.

"No," she moaned. "Not like this. From behind. Fuck me from behind. Like the other girls you fuck. Like the other men fuck me."

Jayant groaned and slid out of her and she turned over on her forearms and knees in the rising water, facing the far horizon.

Jayant knelt behind her in the white-capped, frothing surf that curled and swept around their bodies and quickly squeezed his cock between her buttocks and into her cunt.

Anuja gasped loudly, arching her back, her head rising, her face radiant with pleasure
as his big cock surged into her flesh.

Jayant groaned desperately and, gripping her hips, began fucking her furiously, ramming and reaming his cock in and out of her cunt, slamming his hips back and forth feverishly.

Anuja cried out, her voice ragged and sharp as his huge penis plundered her flesh, pistoning and plunging madly in and out of her wet cunt-flesh. The sea slapped at her pendulous breasts and the salty spray speckled her pretty face.

Faster and faster he went, fucking her demonically. Her body rocked and jerked under his, her heavy, swollen breasts swinging, her gold necklace in the water.

She came violently and he gasped, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of her buttocks and rammed deep into her flesh again and again till at last he could hold back no longer.

Buried deep in her cunt, he groaned and exploded, shooting thick jets of hot jizz into her hungry, wet slit.

He slid out of her slowly and they stumbled into the surf, panting and gasping, letting the water wash over them.

The sea caressed their naked bodies, the new waves running over them, lifting and rocking their bodies, the retreating tide, slithering sensuously over their flesh.

She turned to him, her body half across his, her hair loosened, sweeping over her face and smiled sadly.

"My love," she whispered. "I don't want to lose you."

Hot tears pricked his eyes and then she broke down and wept like a child, her body wracked by heaving sobs. He couldn't hold himself either and the emotions welled up and poured out in heavy tears that coursed down his cheeks.

His face crumpled and he wept helplessly, sobbing pitifully. They held each other close, kissing and hugging one another fiercely.

The outburst of pain and sorrow drained them. Finally, they quietened and lay together silently, sniffling. He broke down again and she moaned and held his head to her breast, rocking and cradling him like a lost child.

At last, he shook himself out of his fear and anguish.

Slowly, they lurched to their feet and scrabbled in the wet darkness for their clothes. They were drenched and they slipped into them uncomfortably.

They started back down the beach in silence, her hand clenched tightly in his.

Returning to their room, they showered and then made love again in bed, slowly and gently with infinite sadness and intense pleasure.

She mounted him, straddling his lap on her knees and slowly impaling her cunt on his cock. He groaned and arched up into her, his hands sliding up her body to her breasts, cupping and caressing them.

She smiled at him and her eyes were full of a deep sadness that overwhelmed him and made him want to cry again. She saw his reaction and silenced him with a kiss, bending and pushing her tongue into his mouth.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:19 PM