Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Osmond sank back on his haunches, dripping sweat. Slowly, Anuja turned around to face him on her front. He grinned weakly at her.

Smiling wanly, she slithered up and pushed her face into his crotch, taking his cock in her mouth again.

He moaned softly. She sucked his penis gently, savouring the taste of her cunt and anus and his jizz. At last, she let him go.

"Thank you, Ossie," she murmured, breaking away and getting up. "That was very good. I enjoyed that very much."

The fat man looked ridiculously pleased. "Really, swear?"

"Yes. I mean it."

"I also enjoyed. It was very nice."

"Now, please excuse me." Anuja turned and headed for the bathroom again.

"Yes, yes, certainly. Thank you again."

"Most welcome."

"You must return soon. Even," he looked at Jayant uncertainly, "alone, one day, maybe?"

"Maybe," she smiled and disappeared into the bathroom.

Jayant tucked his cock back into his trousers, zipped up and got to his feet.

"Okay, stud. You've had your share. Now bugger off."

"Certainly, sir, and thank you also. If you need anything --"

"We need to be alone. That's all. Got it?"

"Oh yes, sir, certainly. Thank you again. I shall see you soon."

"You should be so lucky."

"Excuse please?"

"Oh, forget it. C'mon, Ossie. Off you go, there's a good chap. Yes, fine, glad you enjoyed it, can I have my hand back? Thanks much."

Jayant hustled him out of the suite and returned to the bathroom. Anuja was in the shower. He stripped and went in with her. She frowned at him.

"What's the matter, babe?"

"I hate it when you get so rude with him."

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. I guess I've just been so keyed up about this marriage thing and then not seeing you for so many months. All I want is to fuck you and be with you."

"Still, it's not fair. Remember, you were the one who understood this morning when I got annoyed."

"True. I really am sorry. Forgive me?"

She smiled. "Never, never ask that of me, love. There'll never be anything to forgive. Ever."

He kissed her under the warm, hard spray and, reaching behind her, turned off the water and picked up the soap. Gently, he lathered her, fondling her body.

She responded in like fashion, caressing and tracing the contours of his body, fondling his penis and balls. It began to thicken.

They showered and rinsed off the suds and Anuja slid down to her knees and began to suck his cock again, gently tormenting him with her lips and teeth and tongue till his penis was throbbing and hard.

He groaned softly, fucking her mouth slowly, rocking her head back and forth with one hand, pumping his hips at her face. When he pushed her head away, she rose and turned around, her back to him and leaned against the wall.

"Jayant," she murmured. "Fuck my ass. Please. I want it."

She spread her legs wide apart and pushed her buttocks out towards him. Jayant held his penis and squeezed it between her buttocks and to her anus.

Anuja groaned and yielded, and gasped sharply, biting her lower lip and flinging her head back, her face contorting when his cock-head popped into her rear channel.

Jayant moaned and slowly pushed his cock deeper and deeper into her asshole. His pulse raced and the lust pounded in his veins.

Anuja moaned and gasped thickly, her buttocks writhing and squirming against his groin. Jayant sodomised her thoroughly in the shower, squeezing her breasts as he rocked his cock gently in and out of her asshole.

She turned her face over her shoulder and he kissed her hard, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. Anuja came violently, her body wracked by sobbing gasps of pure ecstasy.

They dressed in jeans and T-shirts and lunched in the small, cheerful restaurant by the pool. They ate sparingly, choosing green salads and iced tea over the more elaborate offerings.

As they ate, they talked softly about their plan to disclose their relationship to Vaishali while they waited for their orders. The waiter cleared their plates and put large bowls of fresh fruit salad before them. Jayant ordered coffee.

Sipping her coffee, Anuja looked out of the open window at the pool. The handsome attendant she had been ogling discreetly since they came into lunch was levering himself out of the sparkling water.

Jayant followed her glance and grinned across the table.

"Want to fuck him?" he whispered with a twinkling grin.

"Mm. I'm seriously tempted," she murmured. "He's very dishy. But no, not today. Another time."

"Do it if you like. I'll ask him for you."

"No, Jayant. Please."

Jayant grinned. Over the years, he had grown accustomed to finding lovers for her. Despite his confessions to envy, he enjoyed watching her with fuck with other men.

It turned him on intensely. The jealousy was more emotional than physical or sexual.

They left the restaurant and returned to their room. Jayant went to the toilet. He returned to the room a few minutes later.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:17 PM