Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
"OHHHHH uhhh yes!" she gasped, still hovering over his crotch, her cunt holding the tip of his cock delicately within her. "Ohhhh uhhh yes!"

Whimpering ecstatically, she leaned forward with her arms outstretched and her hands on Osmond's chubby chest, her fingers digging into the soft flesh, and began to grind her hips in tight, snapping circles, whipping them at each turn, her buttocks flexing and unflexing rhythmically.

Her face was suffused with lust. She panted like a bitch in heat, gritting her teeth and sucking in her breath, exhaling sharply through loosely pursed lips, her breathing rapid and shallow, her cries loud and lewd.

"Ah-fff-ahhh-fff-ahhh-ff-ahhh-fff-ahhh-fff," she puffed, her hips swinging round and round. "Oh yeh ... oh yeh ... oh yes ... oh fuck ... oh fuck ... oh fuck ... oh fuck ... oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh yes ... fuckme ... fff ... fuckme ... fff ... fuckme ... ffff ... fuckme ... ohyes ... ohyes ... ohyes ... OhhhuhhOhhhuhhOHH hOHHHuhhOHHHuhoh uhahhhhuhahhhh uhhh ahhhh uhhh ahhh uhh ah uhh ahhh uhh AHHH uhhh AHHH uhhhh ... AHHH ... uhhh... AHHH ... uhh ... AHH ... uhhh OHUHOHUHOHUHOHUHOHUHOHUHOHHHH!"

Faster and faster she went, her cries rising in pitch and volume, her head flung back, her eyes hooded, her nostrils flared, her gold necklace tossing and swinging wildly, her breasts bouncing furiously.

Beneath her, Osmond moaned and gasped, watching transfixed, immobilized by her naked, overpowering lust.

Faster and faster she swung her hips and her cunt spiralled and corkscrewed downward, taking his cock deeper and deeper in her cunt till her buttocks were on his thighs and his penis was fully embedded in her flesh.

It was too much for him to bear and he squeezed her breasts hard and thrust up violently under her.

"OHHHHHHuhhhOHHHHHHuhhOHHuhhhOH uh OH uh OH uh OH uh OHH uhh OHHH
uhh!" she cried. "YES ... UHHH ... YES ... UHH ... YES OHHHHH YES FUHHH-UH-H-H-HK UHHMEUHHOHHHH!"

Jayant watched in fascination as the two bodies bucked and tossed violently on the bed.

Her body bounced and rocked furiously up and down, her cunt rising and falling steeply along the length of the swollen penis, her buttocks bouncing off his chubby thighs, her head flung back, her fingers squeezing her sagging chest.

Beneath her, the corpulent manager moaned and gasped and panted, heaving his soft hip up and down furiously, tossing her wildly on his cock, his hands crushing her hot breasts.

She arched back and moaned as an orgasm hit and squeezed his balls eagerly.

"OHHHHHHHH c'mon ... c'mon ... c'mon ... OHHHHH uhh OHHHH uhh OHHHHHH!" she cried desperately, her voice raw and husky.

"Do it! Fuck me! OHH uhh Oh ma oh ma oh ma oh ma oh uh ma uh ma uh ahhh uhh ahh uh ahhh uhh AH uhhhh yes uh oh yes OHHHHHHHHYES!"

Her orgasm peaked and slowly ebbed. Anuja whimpered, slowing gradually, returning to the gentle rocking and grinding action.

She moaned, her chest heaving, her eyes glassy with lust.

"God," she murmured. "That was great, Ossie. C'mon, fuck me again. Take me from behind. Like a bitch. Fuck me, c'mon!"

She got off his lap and turned around on the bed on her forearms and knees, spreading her legs wide for him. The flabby man lumbered to his knees behind her.

She turned her face over her shoulder and, thrusting a hand into her crotch, clawed her cunt-lips open for him.

"C'mon, stud ... shove your fat cock into my hot cunt," she said.

"Shove it in nice and hard and deep ... give it to me, lover! Give it all to me!"

Groaning, gasping, panting like a rutting elephant, the fat manager squeezed his cock into her cock quickly with a single rushing thrust.

Anuja gasped and cried out, her head snapping up, her mouth tearing open as the thick penis burst into her cunt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:16 PM