Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
She sensed the imminence of his orgasm and slowly released his cock, gently slipping it out of her mouth, coiling her tongue sexily around the bulging cock-head. Osmond gasped and moaned, panting heavily, his face flushed.

Anuja smiled and rose to her feet, caressing his body, her hands working his cock gently,
rubbing herself against him. Her lips and face shone with his pre-cum gunk.

Grunting, he squeezed her breasts and buttocks, pressing her body to his.

"Come on, Ossie," she hissed. "Fuck me. I'm on fire."

Anuja took a step back and, smiling lasciviously at the manger, shrugged off the bikini bra. She slid her hands up her body and lifted and squeezed her breasts, rolling her palms sexily over the fleshy mounds.

"Take me, Ossie. Fuck me. Fuck me hard," she murmured.

Moving forward again, she pushed him down onto the bed on his back. The fat man sprawled on his back, his chest heaving, his belly trembling and wobbling, his body shiny with sweat.

Anuja hooked her fingers in her panties and pulled them down. She got on the bed, straddling his hips on her knees and smiled wantonly down at him, fondling her breasts, caressing her slit.

The manager groaned, staring at her, and ran his hands up her thighs to her breasts. She took his cock in her hand and jerked it gently.

Suddenly, bending, she pushed her face into his crotch and took his cock in her mouth again.

"OHHHHH uhhh ahhhh yes!" the man gasped, arching his back.

Anuja sucked his cock furiously, her head rocking and jerking rapidly up and down over his lap. He gasped and cried out, his hips bucking and writhing and twitching, his hands on her head, moaning desperately for her to stop.

She gauged it to perfection again and stopped just in time. He was panting heavily when she rose and straddled his hips and took his cock in her hand again.

Her eyes glittered with excitement, and her face was soft with lust, her nostrils flared, her lips parted. Her breasts were hot and swollen.

Moaning softly, she moved her cunt over the thick penis and lowered herself slowly onto the upright shaft. Her cunt-lips slipped around the thick cock-head and she gasped and arched her back, her face tilted up. Osmond whimpered and quivered under her.

"Oh yes," she moaned. "Oh god yes!"

She looked down at him again, naked lust on her face. Her eyes were hooded, glassy with lust; her mouth was open and now she hissed softly, running her tongue over her upper lip in an utterly wanton action.

"Ohh baby yes, that's so good!"

Opening her palms, her fingers spreadeagled, she slid her hands up from her buttocks and over her flanks to her breasts, lifting and squeezing them sensuously, then moved them higher, up to her face and then to the back of her neck, her elbows high above her head, her face turned to one side, lips against the inside of her arm.

Her belly trembled and sucked inward. Osmond watched her, transfixed and squeezed her hot, heavy breasts.

Her nipples were nut-hard and he pinched them sharply, making her gasp and wince.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:16 PM