Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
"I want your cock," she murmured, lazily tonguing his lips, his ear, making him shudder and groan, her hands working his crotch. "I want it in my hot slit, Ossie. See, feel my cunt ... I'm hot for you, lover ... very hot ... yes, c'mon, feel my butt, too, babe ... mm, yes ... put your finger there, Ossie, on my ass ... you will fuck my ass later, won't you? I like it when you fuck my butt. Oh, yes, lover, you're so good ... mm, yes ... here, give me your hand ... now feel my cunt ... isn't that nice, Ossie? See, I'm so wet already ...,"

Her words aroused him as she knew they would. The obese manager squeezed her breasts, her naked buttocks, pushed his hand into her crotch and felt her wet slit.

Anuja bent her head and gently sucked his nipples one by one. The man groaned thickly. She kept masturbating him slowly as she moved from one to the other.

Then she slid lower, licking his round paunch, tonguing his navel, going lower and lower till she was on her knees before him. His erect cock bobbed and throbbed at her face.

She groaned and caressed her face with it, deftly slipping back the foreskin to expose the bulging cock-head.

She kissed his penis and then, cradling it in one hand, lifting her eyes to watch his reaction, swirled her tongue wickedly over his cock-head.

The fat man gasped, his head snapping back, his mouth jerking open. His penis quivered and throbbed and his body jiggled. Beads of sweat appeared on his forehead.

"Shall I suck you, Ossie?" she murmured. "Shall I suck your cock?"

"Oh yes!" he gasped. "Oh my, oh please yes!"

"Ask me, Ossie. Ask me nicely, with dirty words."

"Please ... suck me! Suck my cock ... please ... suck it."

"Call me a whore, Ossie. Call me a bitch, a slut and say it again."

"Please ... suck my prick, whore ... suck it hard!"

"Oh yes," she moaned. "It's so sexy when you talk like that."

Encouraged and emboldened, the corpulent lover grinned. "Yes, bitch ... suck my cock ... c'mon, do it, whore! Do it!"

Anuja took his penis in one hand and slipped her lips around it. The man gasped, a hand flying to her head. She drew his cock deeper into her mouth, working the cock-head cunningly with her tongue.

He gasped and pumped his hips back and forth. His buttocks wobbled and the rolls of fat on his chest jiggled as he stuffed her face with his cock.

Anuja sucked him slowly and deeply, her face distending and bloating with the size of the penis, her head rocking to and fro, back and forth between his thighs. Osmond groaned and gasped, moving her head to suit his pleasure.

"Yes! Oh yes, sir, yes! Ohhh yes ... suck it harder, bitch ... yes ... ohhh fuck yes ... do it ... suck me, baby ... suck me hard!"

He was perspiring freely now, sweat trickling down his fat body. He gasped and groaned, his chest heaving, his belly trembling and wobbling as he moved.

Pre-cum gunk shot from his cock-head and she groaned and shook his cock eagerly, swallowing his shoot, taking more on her face and breasts.

Rising slightly, she kissed his protuberant belly and bent his cock down into her cleavage,
squeezing her breasts in a warm, tight sheath over his cock while she fingered his balls gently.

The man gasped and groaned. Ducking her head, she sucked his testicles, flipping her tongue erotically at them, then rose again to suck his cock once more. The man whimpered in delight.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:15 PM