Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Osmond stood at the threshold, grinning from ear to ear.

"Hello, hello, good afternoon, sir, is everything all right?"

"Yes, fine, come on in, Ossie." Jayant locked the door behind him.

"Are you having a pleasant stay, sir?"

"Oh, cut the crap, Ossie," Jayant said with uncharacteristic terseness. "We've been fucking and you know it. Now it's your turn. Go fuck her."

Osmond looked startled, and then grinned sheepishly. "I really like fucking her, you know."

"I know. I can see. I have eyes. And ears."

"You are angry about it?"

"No. I don't care one way or the other. Just get on with it, would you?"

"She is hot and ready for me, then?"

"Presumably." He called to her. "Anuja! Osmond's here!"

"Coming!" she called back. "Be there in a minute."

Jayant bit into his apple and flung himself into a chair, hooking a leg over the arm. He looked at the TV, bored.

A silly chat show was on, a fat black lady firing questions at a particularly inane audience. Osmond shuffled his feet, sat on the bed, got up, fiddled with the air-conditioner, sat on the bed again.

"Turn it down, Jay," Anuja said, stepping out of the bathroom and looking at him sharply. She didn't like it when he got brusque like this.

She turned and smiled warmly at Osmond. He tottered to his feet, sucking in his breath sharply through a gap in his front teeth.

"Oh my," he said. "Oh my, oh my."

Jayant grinned to himself and tossed the core of the apple into the waste-basket in the corner. He looked at them.

Anuja was wearing her outrageous string bikini and Osmond couldn't take his eyes off her. She looked devastating. The bikini bra had thin, fine strands, the cups little more than Band-Aids, narrow strips of cloth that barely covered her nipples.

It was small and taut and her heavy breasts strained at the cloth, forming a deep and enticing cleavage in which her gold necklace nestled.

The panties were small and tight and utterly ridiculous. A long narrow strip of cloth descended from the strings that girdled high on her hips and low beneath her belly and above her buttocks.

The triangle of cloth barely covered her cunt-lips, leaving most of her crotch exposed. It tapered between her thighs and narrowed again to a single strand that rose between the curves of her buttocks, leaving them entirely naked.

Osmond gulped, his eyes popping, his jaw open. Jayant grinned at the sight. Anuja giggled softly at Osmond's expression and moved across the room to him, her hips swaying sensuously, her breasts bouncing excitingly.

Osmond quivered as she came close. Anuja smiled up at him, her dark eyes, lined thickly with *kajal*, glittering erotically.

Moving with deliberate slowness, she hooked her fingers in the tight waistband of his trousers and plucked open the button and slowly peeled down the zipper fly.

His trousers collapsed in a puddle to his feet, and his shirt hung loose.

Anuja slid her hands under it, stroking his round pot-belly, curving them down to his crotch. His penis was already hardening rapidly, growing long and thick, springing proudly from the thick thatch of pubic hair.

It was a respectable eight and a half inches long, over an inch thick, with low, heavy balls. She stroked it delicately and the fat man grunted thickly, licking his lips.

Slowly, she unbuttoned his shirt, from the bottom up, and pulled it open, running her hands over the rolls of fat that rippled from his neck to his thick waist.

His torso was smooth and hairless and he had thick, low breasts. She squeezed them gently, flicking his small nipples with his fingertips. Osmond gasped.

"Do you like my bikini, Osmond?" she teased gently.

"Yes. Oh, yes!" he gasped, gulping.

She smiled. "Come, Osmond. Squeeze my tits."

His hands trembled as he slid them up her mostly naked torso and cupped her generous, full breasts. They were heavy and warm with unfaked excitement.

Despite his unattractive figure, Anuja was able to turn herself on by teasing him and watching his reaction to her.

He squeezed her breasts in his pudgy hands and her nipples shot erect under the bikini bra.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:14 PM