Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
Jayant eased himself down onto his back and his cock reared into her cunt, making her groan thickly. She knelt over him with her arms outstretched, her cunt deeply impaled on his cock and smiled down at him.

Her braid hung over her shoulder, and her hair swept over one side of her face, framing it sweetly. Jayant smiled and slid his hands up her body, cupping her full breasts.

She moved slowly, grinding her hips in slow, tight, erotic circles on his cock.

"Well?" she murmured, smiling sexily.

"Well what?"

"Thought of anything?"

"No."

"Then shall we just decide to do it?"

"What's the hurry, Anuja? Let's wait, we'll think of something."

"No, Jayant. Decide now. Otherwise things'll just slide and we'll get stuck."

He debated for a long moment, weighing the odds. She watched him think, moving gently and slowly, grinding her cunt around, mashing her cunt-flesh and clitoris with his thick, long hard cock.

He looked at her with a rueful smile and nodded slowly.

"Okay. I can't think of another solution. This might just work."

She smiled brightly. "Good. I think it's nice and sexy, too. How do you want to play it?"

"Well, for one thing, it'll have to be in Aurangabad. Vaishali's not coming to Bombay before the wedding."

"We could do it after the wedding."

"No. Too traumatic. Let's do it before. That way, if she wants out, she still has the choice without too much disruption in the family."

Again, he was putting everyone else before himself. He spared no thought for the trauma that he might have to undergo.

Anuja glowed with pride for him. Vaishali was luckier than she imagined.

"Okay, so before."

"In Aurangabad."

"That's not a problem. I'm coming to Aurangabad for the wedding anyway. I could come a little earlier."

"Good. We'll set it up so that she sees you and me and, I think, we should have a guy on standby if she gets turned on and needs to fuck."

"Ramu? He'll do it happily. I've seen him ogling her."

Anuja giggled. "That's wonderful. Ramu, then. He'll fuck her nice and hard."

"Yes, right. Nice and hard. Like I want to fuck you now. C'mon, bitch, move! Move! Take it! Yeh, that's it! C'mon! C'mon whore, take my cock! Oh fuck yes, come on, come on, come on!"

And then they burst into a frenzy, bucking and heaving and tossing frantically on the floor, their lust rising to its final explosion.

"Oh Jayant-Jayant-Jayant-Jayunhhhhhhht uhhhh OHHHHH uhhh OHHH uhhh OHHHH uhh yes! Oh god yes oh god oh god oh yes oh fuck yes oh ma oh ma oh ma uhhh ahhh uhhh ahhh uhh *hanh*!" she cried.

She rocked and bounced and jerked up and down on his cock, squeezing her cunt tightly around it, making him gasp at the hot convulsions of her flesh.

Her breasts jumped and wobbled and her gold necklace tossed and danced on her smooth skin. He squeezed her breasts hard, pinching her nipples and she flung her head back and moaned as the orgasm crashed over her, making her cunt convulse feverishly on his throbbing penis.

Beneath her, Jayant cried out and, gasping, arched deep into her, thrusting up again and again and then moaned in relief as the heat spewed from his loins and burst into her flesh, thick, sticky, hot jizz flooding her hungry cunt.

The sex made them drowsy and they moved to the bed and snuggled, dozing lightly. Half an hour later, Jayant shook her gently.

"Anuja, wake up."

She stirred in her sleep and burrowed into the covers.

"C'mon, Anji, it's almost one. Osmond will be here soon."

"Oh god," she mumbled. "Tell him to come back later."

"No. Finish it off now. Then we won't be interrupted later."

"Mm, oh, all right," she murmured, turning on her back and stretching.

Jayant smiled and bent to kiss her, his hand on her breast. She caressed his hard back gently and her hand slipped down into his crotch.

"Hello, beautiful," she smiled. "How's my alarm cock doing?"

"It'll ring if you keep doing that," he snorted and, springing out of bed, pulled on his trousers.

Anuja rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom to wash. Jayant switched on the TV set and began munching an apple from a basket on the sideboard.

"Jayant," she called from the bathroom.

"What?" he said with his mouth full.

"What shall I wear?"

"Anything. Nothing. Whatever's easy. It's coming off anyway."

"Don't be a pain, Jay. Something to turn him on quickly."

"The nightie then."

"Or the bikini?"

"The bikini's fine. Very sexy."

"You sure?"

"Yes. C'mon, hurry up, I can hear someone."

There was a knock on the door. Jayant strolled to answer it, his muscles rippling smoothly, barefoot and clad only in his trousers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:14 PM