Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
"What're you gaping at, silly?" she murmured.

"You. I like gaping at you."

"Now I wonder why?"

"Because you're lovely and stop fishing."

"I happen to like fishing, especially with this wonderful rod of yours. And you're lovely too."

"Handsome."

"What?"

"You're lovely, I'm handsome."

"My, my, such conceit. Lovely, handsome, a distinction without a difference. Same thing."

"No, it's not."

"Yes, it is."

"No."

"Oh, god, all right. You're handsome."

"Good. Thank you."

"You're welcome. But your cock is still lovely."

He laughed. "If you say so."

"I do say so. And I also say I want to suck it and be fucked by it again and again and I want it in my cunt and I want it in my ass."

"My joy knows no bounds."

"What a coincidence. Neither does mine."

They laughed and Anuja pushed him on her back and, bending over him, her body moist and soft against his, kissed him slowly. Her breasts were hot and heavy on his chest.

Her cunt writhed against his crotch. He fondled her gently.

"C'mon ... suck me, Anji. Suck my cock hard."

She slithered downward, kissing and licking his body wantonly, tracing the contours of his deep chest and hard, muscular belly with her tongue, going lower, tonguing his belly and nuzzling his crotch.

His penis was thick and hard between her breasts and she squeezed them in a delightfully warm sheath over the shaft and tit-fucked him for a few minutes.

He loved the touch of her lips and tongue on his body, the hard scbang of her nipples on his chest. She slid lower and he gasped softly as her lips slipped around his cock-head and she engulfed him in her moist, warm mouth once more.

They fucked slowly and gently this time. He sat on the floor with his legs spread wide and she sat astride his lap, her legs on either side of his hips, her cunt impaled deeply on his penis.

Slowly, they rocked back and forth together, the gentle motion serving to keep them both stimulated and aroused while staving off their orgasms. It was an easy, comfortable position, one they enjoyed for it allowed them to fuck at length.

She cupped the side of his face in one hand and kissed him tenderly, while he fondled her large, swollen breasts, twining his fingers in her long gold necklace and scbangd the hard metal over her nipples, making her shudder in pleasure.

"How's Ramu?" she murmured, her tongue in his ear.

"Fine," Jayant grinned. "He misses you, too. So do the others. They keep asking when you'll visit."

Ramu was his servant, a hard-bodied, muscular, handsome youth who fucked her demonically whenever she visited Aurangabad.

They usually stole away to the gardening shed at the bottom of the large garden where, on a rickety *charpoy*, Ramu fucked her demonically, taking her repeatedly in every orifice, while Jayant stood guard.

When the servant was done, the gardener took his place and, after him, it was the family chauffeur. An hour later, it was the young cook, the last of the family retainers and Anuja was tired and sweating and delirious with pleasure.

"And the golf caddies? Do they remember me, too?" Anuja grinned.

She had happy memories of Jayant's hometown. It was quiet and pretty with lots of place in which to disappear and fuck.

Once, she had been fucked by a gang of caddies and the young course ballboys, in a copse of trees bordering the golf course for over three hours while Jayant and his father played a full round of eighteen holes.

Half as many men fucked her in the meantime, plunging and pistoning in and out of her flesh, taking her on her back, on her front, sitting, standing and lying down, in her mouth, in her cunt, in her anus, two and even three guys fucking her simultaneously at one point.

On the turf, Jayant struggled to focus on his game against his father.

Jayant laughed softly. "Oh yes. All of them remember you. Every time I hit the course they come around and ask about madam. *Madam hasn't come? Madam isn't here? When will she come back?* One would think they'd never fucked a dame before. You should see them grin and snigger when we drive past that clump of trees where they gang-banged you."

Anuja giggled. "It wasn't a gang-bang, you know, at least not bang. Okay, it was a gang that banged me, but I wanted it."

"Whatever."

"It was wonderful," she murmured. "They just kept going on and on I couldn't get enough of it. There was that kid, remember, the one I told you about, what was his name, Suhas, fourteen years old and thin as a stick with a cock like a stallion's.

Oh god, Jayant, it was fabulous! He just kept shoving it in and out of my cunt, fucking me again and again. I came so hard and so often I almost passed out."

"You crazy, horny bitch," Jayant chuckled. "You could have got hurt."

"Not a chance," Anuja giggled. "Don't forget you threatened to cut their cocks off if there was so much as a scratch on me."

"You made me do that."

"You didn't mind. You wanted to. You were so worried."

"I always worry about you with other guys."

Anuja smiled tenderly, her arm on his shoulder, as they rocked gently to and fro. "Is my lover jealous?"

He smiled thinly. "A bit. I've always wanted to be the only guy you fuck."

"That's not fair. You want to fuck other women at the same time."

"I agree. That's why I don't say anything. But it doesn't mean I don't feel possessive about you. Aren't you jealous of my girlfriends?"

"Honestly, no. I like to think you're enjoying yourself. You should. It makes you happy and that makes me happy."

"I could never think like that. Not entirely, anyway. I try to, but sometimes it becomes too much."

"What do you do then?"

"I find a girl I can fuck hard and I do, really hard, and I close my eyes and think of you."

"Oh, Jayant, you're such a sweetheart," Anuja said, bending her face to his and kissing him deeply, her tongue slipping in his mouth. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Anji," he murmured, gently fondling her breasts.

"Oh god, Jayant, Jayant ... what are we going to do without each other?"

He cupped her face in his hands and looked at her. "You mean about Vaishali?"

"Yes."

He sighed and touched his forehead to hers, kissing her briefly on her lips, toying them with his. "I know, Anji. I've been wondering about that, too."

"Have you told her about us?"

"Are you crazy?"

"Do you think she'll mind?"

"I don't know. Very probably."

"She may not, you know," Anuja said thoughtfully. "I mean, look at it like this. She's perfectly willing to fuck you without a commitment. That should say something about her attitude."

"Like what?"

"Well, I mean, if she's open enough about that in a town like Aurangabad, she's probably open to a whole lot more."

"How can I chance it, babe? Would you, in my place?"

"I don't know, Jay. I really don't know. Isn't there some way of finding out?"

"What do I do, just go up to her and say, look babe, I've been balling my first cousin since we were seventeen, and I want to keep fucking her and I hope you don't mind?"

Anuja laughed. "No, silly. Something else. Some way of, sort of, testing the water, if you get what I mean."

"Think of something."

"We'll have to, won't we? Otherwise it'll mean the end of this."

"God, don't even think it. I couldn't give you up for the world, babe."

"Mm. Let's see. You can't tell her so ... hey, slow down, stud, I'm not ready yet ..."

"Fuck, come on, bitch ... I want to fuck you hard now."

"A few minutes more. Please."

"Okay. Just a few minutes."

"Jayant, listen. You can't tell, so ..."

"So?"

"So why not show her?"

"What?"

"Oh god, don't stop moving, damn it ... yes ... that's it ... mm, yes ... oh god ... yes ... keep going ... there ... just like that ... ahh, yes ... yes, well ... since you can't tell her, let's just show her that we fuck and see what happens."

"How does that solve the problem? She might still freak out."

"True. But it's sexy to see us, and if she's as sexy as I think she is, it'll turn her on and things might work out. It's not as cold as just telling her. Words are difficult in these things."

"True. It might just work. Still risky."

"Aren't I worth the risk to you, Jayant? That's what you've got to decide."

He stared at her. "That's a horrid way to put it, Anuja."

"It's the truth. Face it. We can't -- won't -- do without each other. So we have to risk it. Granted that it's sailing pretty close to the wind, but what choice do we have? Unless you can think of something else."

"At this moment, bitch, I can't think. Period. Come on, upsy-daisy!"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:13 PM