Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
He looked sidelong at Anuja, his eyes glittering. "... and you know what else. Oh, yes, here we are. Please. After you."

They stepped into the villa and he scurried around, switching on the lights and fan and air-conditioner, running the water in the taps, checking the mini-bar and fridge. A young bellhop came in with their small travel bag.

It held only a change of clothes, swimsuits, a few odds and ends. They used it more to lend respectability, since they hardly needed their clothes.

Anuja noticed that the bellhop was an attractive lad, lean and muscular, with a handsome, clean-shaven face.

She caught his eye and smiled and, when he smiled back, decided that she would have to find some way to get him into the room to fuck her. Very sexy, she thought, looking him up and down, not missing the interesting bulge in his crotch. Definitely very sexy.

The manager bobbed and weaved around the room and Anuja sighed in exasperation. He really was a nuisance. Thick-set, now running to fat, with a dark, shiny body like an eel and a fleshy face that spoke of too much food and drink.

She knew that he would fuck her later that day, extracting the toll for his silence. Anuja didn't enjoy sex with him at all, but at least he had a decent cock, fat and thick and long.

If she let him fuck her from behind or in the ass, she could close her eyes and imagine him to be someone else. Fortunately, he liked fucking her like that, so there was never any unpleasantness.

"So," he said, rubbing his hands. "Everything is okay? Good, good. Then I will leave you now, men.

If you need anything, please call me on my direct line, okay? Direct line. Straight hot line, *hanh*, it will ring me up on my desk, okay. Happy to help, boss, happy to help."

"Thank you," Anuja said, forcing another smile. "That's very kind of you. Perhaps you might join us in an hour or so?"

That was his cue. He beamed. "Oh, yes, yes, definitely yes. Pleasure, pleasure. Certainly I shall come. At one o'clock."

"Yes, that's fine," Jayant said quickly, and, to Anuja's relief, ushered him out.

She sighed as Jayant closed and locked the door behind him. "Honestly, than man. He's so tiresome."

Jayant chuckled as he came back to her. "Well, that's Osmond for you. Don't let him get to you, love."

"I just wish he wouldn't go on and on and on so."

"Personally, I can't blame him. He genuinely wants to please, and then there's you."

"Meaning what?"

"Well, just think. How often does he get the chance to fuck someone as lovely as you? For free? No wonder he wants to ingratiate himself.

He likes to feel important, that he's liked, that he has friends who want him. He's lonely."

Anuja smiled. How typical of Jayant, she thought, uncritical, gentle, considerate, always putting himself in another's place to see his point of view.

Holding her in his arms, he smiled tenderly at her now. Anuja's eyes locked with his and she felt herself drowning again, as she always did with him.

"Too long, love, too long," he murmured. "I've missed you."

Anuja tilted her face to his. "Jayant," she whispered. "Please ... take me ..."

His lips met hers and his hands slid over her body and under her shirt and over her breasts. The fever rose and her desire grew and spread through her body, pulsing in every vein and she felt his hardening hunger.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:12 PM