Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
On holiday in different parts of the country, Anuja found new and exciting ways of escaping into her heaven of desire. There were horsemen in Matheran; a boatman in Kodaikanal and another in Mahableshwar.

A gang of golf caddies and ballboys fucked her for three hours in a thicket at the edge of the Nagpur golf course while Jayant and his father played eighteen holes.

A tour guide showed her Baz Bahadur and Rani Roopmati's love pavilion in Mandu and, aroused by the history of the place, they fucked in a little alcove overlooking the valley. On a cold spring morning in Simla, Anuja walked in the forests and found two woodcutters, already hot and sweating sexily. They did not hesitate when she offered herself to them.

In the sweltering summer heat at Halebid, there were four athletes at the local gym, the *akhada*, big men with strong, sculpted bodies and thick penises. They fucked her heavily and slowly for over an hour.

In Rajasthan, the men were magnificent, handsome and virile. She had a lover in the Lake Palace Hotel in Udaipur who fucked her through the night in a stunning suite while, outside the carved window lattices, the moonlight danced on the water.

She went on a camel ride in the desert outside Jaisalmer and they camped at night among the dunes and Anuja whimpered and writhed under the canvas as the two camel drivers fucked her together in her cunt and anus, their bloated penises sawing in and out of her flesh. Outside, the wind caressed the sand.

Among the erotic carvings on the temples at Khajuraho, Anuja found a handsome young priest to fuck her after the tourists had gone.

She writhed under his lithe, hot, sweating body on the temple plinth.

Around them, the stone danced under the stars in bewildering sexual contortions, inspiring Anuja and her lover.

They attempted as many of the depicted positions as they could, till at last they were exhausted, their bodies sticky with sweat and sex.

At home, there was no dearth of new adventure. There were handcart pullers and construction gang workers, dark, strong, muscular men with thick penises and a rough demanding manner in bed that excited her.

There was the milkboy early in the morning while the household slept and the lad who delivered the newspapers, even the odd urchin who caught her fancy.

The teenage milkboy continues fucking Anuja. She is on her back now and his body is angled over hers on knees and outstretched arms, his hands crushing her breasts while he swings his hips rhythmically back and forth, his buttocks flexing and unflexing.

Anuja whimpers and cries out thickly, her head rolling from side to side, clenching his forearms. The boy's shoulders are hunched and his head is bent between them. His enormous penis grinds deeply in and out of her cunt.

Her legs are spread wide and raised high, the knees bent, her feet in the small of his back.

His huge penis squeezes and crushes into her cunt, mashing her cunt-flesh and gorged clitoris.

"OHHHHH uhh OHHHHH uhhh OHHHHH yes!" Anuja cries.

"Oh ma oh ma oh ma oh ma yes uhhh *hanh* uhhh *hanh* ... fuck me! Fuck me hard ... ohhhhhhh uhhh *hanh* ... that's it!"

The boy grins down at her and thrusts deep into her cunt, making her gasp and moan, driving the breath from her throat. He pulls out and thrusts in again, and yet again, and gradually picks up speed.

His hips rock smoothly up and down, back and forth and his huge cock pistons and plunges in and out of her cunt in a mesmerising rhythm. Each thrust rocks her body up onto the small of her back.

Anuja's head is arched, her neck craned, her face tilted up.

"OHHHHHH uhhh OHHHHHH uhhh OHHHHHH!" she cries as the huge penis bursts in and out of her cunt. "Oh ma oh ma oh ma OHHH!"

The boy gasps thickly. "Take it ... c'mon, whore, take it! Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck yes ohhh yes ... take it! Take my cock, whore! Take it!"

Anuja fucked incessantly. She was not a nymphomaniac; there was nothing pathological about her desire for sexual gratification. She enjoyed sex enormously, it was as simple and uncomplicated as that.

The physical pleasure was for her so intense and satisfying that she saw no reason to deny herself, nor to complicate her enjoyment by complex emotional ties that could only cause pain.

Sex was a passion she indulged. With each lover, she gave herself utterly and entirely. There was nothing mechanical or arid about her copulation.

She told Baban of her affairs. He did not mind; after all, it was he who had brought other men to her. While he was still passionately fond of her, he was resigned to the fact that they could never share a life, no matter how much his heart desired it.

She was a *memsahib*, he a mere servant. He felt no remorse or anger, and enjoyed hearing her narrate how her various lovers fucked her.

It aroused him, and Anuja learned how to goad him during sex by comparing him to other men.

"Come on, Baban," she would gasp, writhing and heaving under him. "Fuck me ... fuck my cunt, Baban ... like Philip does ... oh yes ... shove it in, Baban ... all of it ... Ohhh yes ... just like Mike ... his cock's ... bigger ... you know ... harder ... so is ... the cook's ... he's good, too ... loves fucking my ass ... I love being fucked by him ... come on come on come on ohhhh yes!"

Even as her servant fucked her, Anuja was thinking of the handsome, muscular youth with the expensive after-shave who had driven her to such paroxysms of joy the previous evening.

His name was Arvind, and he was her latest lover. Mark had graduated and left for America to do a doctorate.

Arvind took her to his house and fucked her in his bedroom, plying her body relentlessly with his tongue and teeth and wonderfully swollen penis. It was bigger by far than Baban's, longer and thicker and harder.

Though not much older than herself, he had considerable sexual experience, and his lovemaking had a heavy, demanding, relentless rhythm that finally exhausted her.

Anuja lay naked beneath him, her legs spread wide, her fingers digging into his thick shoulders, her body jerking and lurching and rocking with his thrusts.

His enormous penis surged into her cunt-flesh, rasping and grinding deeply in and out, in and out, in and out. Anuja was dizzy with the pleasure.

She moaned delirious obscenities, goading him to fuck her harder.

His cock seemed to fill every inch of her cunt and she could feel the thick veins throbbing along its length. Her swollen breasts wobbled as she jerked and writhed beneath him.

"Ohh Arvind! Yes! Ohhh god yes!" she gasped. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard, Arvind! Fuck my cunt! Ohhh god yes!"

The handsome youth took her powerfully and relentlessly, driving her from one orgasm to another, changing positions frequently, pausing deftly, just as she was on the verge of a climax, to make her suck his cock or to lick her slit.

Laughing at her obscene love-calls, Arvind fucked her again and again till she was feverish with lust.

At last, fucking her on her back once more, plunging his cock hungrily into her cunt over and over, making her gasp and cry out sharply with each piercing thrust, he came violently, timing his orgasm seconds after hers.

He flung his head back and rammed his cock deep into her, his hips twitching rapidly at her groin. Anuja gasped as his penis erupted. It was a copious load, stinging hot jets of jizz spurting endlessly into her cunt.

Finally, it ebbed and he smiled down at her and gently rocked his hips back and forth, pulling his penis out of her slowly. It was heavenly.

"You're great, babe," he murmured, kissing her. "Really good."

Thought of updating as most of you guys have be PM'ing me for Sunday Special so uploading the same.

Hope Sunday Special will be exciting for your guys.

Smita

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:07 PM