Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
The sensations were exquisite. Her tongue whipped his nipple delicately, rapidly, her teeth scbangd across them, her lips clamped around them and she sucked sharply, let go, sucked again.

He gasped and arched his back. She slithered lower, going down to her knees before him. Gently, she opened the clasp of his shorts, unzipped them. His penis bounced out.

It was big, bigger and thicker than she had dared hope, at least seven inches long and correspondingly thick, and not yet fully erect.

She expected it would finally be at least nine inches long, nearly two inches thick. His balls were heavy and low. His shaft was shorn smoothly down to the hilt.

"I love being fucked," she murmured. "I love it more than anything else. The guys are great when they fuck my mouth ... lick my slit ... fuck my cunt ... sometimes even my ass ... I like that a lot, a hot cock in my butt ... sometimes I have two or three of them fuck me together ... that's heaven ... they fuck me so nice and hard ... I love it when they shove their fat long cocks into my mouth ... or my cunt ... and best of all in my ass ... it's wonderful ... the best thing ..."

"Oh fuck!" he gasped.

"And I love sucking their cocks ... having them cum in my mouth ... you should see us ... it's so sexy ... just imagine one of them fucking me ... me kneeling before him just like this ... sucking his cock ... licking it ... or him fucking me ... his body over mine ... his hips rising and falling ... his cock going in and out of my cunt ... in and out ... fucking me from behind ... hammering his hips at my buttocks ... my tits jiggling ..."

She murmured the words and Jayant closed his eyes and visualized the images ... Anuja moaning and gasping, panting and writhing erotically as she sucked a servant's cock ...

Anuja's body heaving and thrashing as he fucked her slowly and deeply and heavily, bent over her ... Anuja gasping and crying out, her face turned up, a vision of lust, her body rocking back and forth as the servant held her hips and fucked her rapidly and hard from behind.

The images were incredibly erotic, fulfilling his every fantasy. His cock quivered and swelled and he gasped sharply as she took it in her fingers and ran the foreskin back over the thick ridge of his cock-head.

Her pointed, cunning tongue swirled lasciviously over the thick knob.

"Like it?" she murmured softly, lifting her large, lovely eyes to his, her face suffused with lust, caressing her cheeks with his cock-head. "Tell me you like it. Talk dirty to me, Jayant ... it turns me on."

Holding his shaft in one hand, she parted her lips and slipped them around his cock-head. Anish gasped, his head jerking back. Her mouth was wonderful, soft and warm and wet and her tongue worked his cock-head wickedly.

Groaning, he held her head and pulled it deeper into his crotch, pushing his hips forward at the same time, his buttocks flexing taut.

"Oh fuck yes!" he gasped. "C'mon ... suck it! Suck my cock! Suck it hard!"

Bending his head, his mouth hanging open, he looked down. Her face was distended with the size of his cock.

Her tongue worked his cock-head with a deft cunning that could only have been gained with considerable experience.

Her head rocked back and forth between his thighs as she sucked his cock greedily and heavily. Jayant gasped and grunted, fucking her face in wonder and joy, rocking her head in his hands, pumping his hips to and fro.

"Yes! Ohhh yes! That's it, baby ... yes ... suck it ... oh fuck yes! C'mon ... suck it harder ... c'mon Anju! Suck my cock! Ohhh uhhh yes uhh yes!"

Anuja paused briefly, rose slightly, nuzzled his hard belly, swirled her tongue through his navel and squeezed her breasts in a sheath over his cock.

Jayant groaned thickly at the warmth of her breast-sheath, the gentle scbanging of her nipples over his throbbing shaft.

Dipping her head, she ran her tongue down over his shaft, his cock-head, down the lower side to his balls, gently licking and sucking them by turn.

She caressed her face with his penis and then took him gently in her mouth again, more deeply this time.

"Jayant ... cum in my mouth if you want to," she murmured. "I like that."

For a minute, he was tempted. The fires in his loins were raging, unbearable. But he hesitated, unsure of his abilities, eager to satisfy her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:02 PM