Adultery Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999
"Tell me, Jayant," she murmured. "I want to know."

"They're ... perfect ... just perfect ... lovely ..."

"You're just teasing me."

"No ... no ... honestly, I mean it."

"What about my ass? Do you like my ass?" She turned around and pushed her buttocks towards the mirror, her hands on her butt-cheeks. "I think it's too big. Just look at it!"

"It's beautiful. Anuja ... you're ... gorgeous!"

She was facing him now, her back to the mirror, leaning forward with her buttocks thrust back at the glass. Her head was on level with his chest. Her breasts swung heavy and low, her nipples barely concealed by the thin strips of her bikini bra.

Her gold necklace glistened against her tawny skin.

"You really mean that?" she whispered, lifting her eyes and looking at him. "You really mean it?"

"Yes ... god yes ... every word, Anuja!"

She was right next to him, her body almost touching his. Their eyes locked and, in that instant, each knew what the other wanted more than anything else in the world.

Her eyes smouldered; her lips parted; her hands slid up from her buttocks, over her flanks and pendulous breasts, touched his hard belly, crawled up to rest on his deep chest as she straightened and stood upright before him.

He cupped her neck in his hands.

"Jayant ..."

"Anuja ..."

"Oh god," he moaned. "Oh dear god," and his lips hovered over hers.

Then his lips touched hers, fled away, returned, fled, and then they kissed with a fierce hunger. Her lips, soft and full, flowered open under his and her tongue arched into his mouth.

Her body was warm and moist against his, and he could feel the fullness of her breasts on his chest. Her fingers roamed his naked torso tenderly, her very touch inordinately erotic.

He caressed her smooth, naked back tenderly, his hands roaming her arms, her shoulders, her hips, down to her buttocks.

She squirmed against him, her fingers trickling over his thick biceps, over his chest and belly, running along the upper hem of his shorts.

"Oh god, Anuja," he moaned softly and she silenced him with another kiss, fiercer, harder, her desire naked and apparent.

"Are you sure my tits aren't too big?" she murmured huskily.

"They're perfect."

"Do you want to feel them?"

His fingers worked into the string straps of her bikini bra and slid them off her shoulders. Anuja arched her face slowly, her expression suffused with lust, her eyes closed, her neck craned, her lips parted, as he pulled the bra off gently and slid his hands down over her breasts.

They were firm and full and high and he groaned softly when they filled his palms. Anuja whimpered, her breath warm and sweet on his face.

"Oh Jayant, yes," she gasped. "Oh god yes!"

Her nipples were nut-hard already, he noticed, her aureoles puckered with excitement. He squeezed her breasts gently, marvelling at their fullness and weight and the perfection of their form.

His hands slid down and he caressed her naked buttocks and she murmured softly, her breathing heavy, her nostrils flared. He squeezed her buttocks and she ground her crotch against his, gasping as his fingers dug into the cleft between her buttocks.

"You really like my ass, Jayant? Really, truly?"

"God, yes, Anuja, yes!"

"Do you ... do you ... want to fuck it?"

Jayant looked at her stunned and, for one terrible instant, Anuja thought she had self-destructed.

Suddenly, his lust erupted and he squeezed her buttocks hard and kissed her fiercely and she responded in like fashion.

"Oh god, oh god," he muttered. "God, I want to fuck you so hard!"

"Yes!" she gasped, thrilled by his words. "Fuck me, Jayant! Fuck me hard!"

"Tell me," he whispered, his tongue in her ear.

"What?"

"About the others."

"What others?"

"The other guys who've fucked you."

"You're upset."

"No."

"Promise?"

"Yes."

"Why do you want to know, then?"

"Curious."

"Just curious?"

"Yes. And turned on."

She smiled. "Will it turn you on more if I tell you?"

"Yes."

Anuja bent her head and slowly licked his nipple. Jayant gasped softly.

"You're right, though I don't know how you know. There've been lots of guys. Lots and lots. The servant. Baban. His friends. Many of them. Servants. Drivers. Cooks. Anyone I find sexy. A guy in college. Dinkar. His brother. Some of their friends."

"My god! Anuja!"

"Mm," she mumbled, licking and sucking first one nipple, then the other.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erotic Short and Long Stories by smitanair_999 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 18-06-2019, 04:01 PM