Misc. Erotica Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male
(09-02-2024, 05:16 PM)punjabimard Wrote:
How I found a New and Novel way to Meet Women?

I was active on Xossip in it's previous Avtar writing my chronicles. However, There was something which happened during that time and I had not reached the stage of chronicles, which marked a new a novel way for me to meet new women.

I shall narrate the incident which I have written on another forum, where some of the readers have found me and how that changed my sex life also in the sense how I found a lot of girls thereafter. The sheer number of girls who sucked or fucked me from that place is astounding.

So, this starts from the time, when I was undergoing divorce and my divorce was almost finalized but had not happened. One of my known’s sister was also undergoing divorce. This gentleman had worked with in one of the companies. He was not fully aware about the reasons of my divorce but was aware that I was undergoing divorce. One fine day, he called me saying that he needed my help in negotiating a settlement in mediation, as he thought I was a good negotiator.

This woman I met was on the darker side and well built considerably tall (5–6 or so) and with long frizzy hair. Negotiations did not materialize but I dominated the husband of this lady and even his lawyer in the negotiations. I don’t know law but I emphasized that without a hefty alimony this woman won’t consent to divorce. I also gave a below the belt remark that a man who can not satisfy woman shall not get married. The ego of the woman was mighty satisfied and she sought my number. (I later came to know that her brother was also hoping that we two would click and get married after our respective divorces.)

In the evening she called me and discussed about her case and asked me the reasons of my divorce. I point blankly told her that I got involved with my sister-in-law (wife’s sister) and that was the reason for my divorce. The girl was stunned at my direct answer, but continued discussing her case. I don’t know whether on the prodding of her family or otherwise, next day itself she asked to meet me for coffee to discuss her case.

I agreed and we met at a place near my home. She was dressed in a below knee skirt and shirt (blouse, whatever you may call it). The shirt showed the ample boobs that she had and small cleavage too. She had taken care to wear makeup too. The moment we sat, I remarked “Tu case discuss karne aayi hai ya date maarne” (Have you come here to discuss the case or on a date). She blushed and did not answer anything. I sensed a chance and when I sense a chance, I move fast like a cheetah, lest the chance is lost. I dismissed the coffee and said, “Chal, aaj date hi maarte hai, case phir discuss kar lenge” (Come, let’s go on a date today, we shall discuss the case sometime else). The girl was puzzled but I took her out in my car. It was a hot sunny day and despite it being 6PM, the sun was still hot. This has happened a lot with me, if you act with 100% cocksure confidence, even stranger women follow you.

We roamed here and there in the car and I got to know the girl a bit.  I gave couple of snide remarks about her husband and said not all men can handle hot women and the miserable man can not be faulted for thinking his wife was having interest in other men. She liked her husband being berated. One of the things, which I have learnt is that women who love their husbands being castigated actually love the man who is doing the lambasting more.

Within 15 minutes, I was almost sure that this woman would fuck me. I asked her whether she would come to my place and without waiting for her answer, I took the car towards my flat. In the lift, I touched her bum, pressed it, moved my hand on her waist and pulled her towards me. She seemed to resist just a bit.

Entering the flat, I hugged and kissed her and she said, “Nahi Na” (Don’t do it), I said “Bahut din se akela hoon, tum bhi to akeli ho” (I am alone for so long and so are you). I cupped her heavy breasts and though verbally there was a no, she was cooperating fully while I lifted her skirt and lowered her panty. My hand was on her naked asscheeks and spreading them. I opened her blouse and BIG boobs were covered in bra, which were propped out by me by pulling the bra cups down. Once her nipples were in my fingers, she lost all her denials. I started mauling those BIG boobs. Later came to know them to be 36D.

There was some reluctance on her part when I pushed her down to suck my dick. A kind of  "nahi na, ye sab nahi na" (Please don't make me do all this). But when I pushed her down forcibly and lowered my jeans, she was resigned. Soon she was on her knees and gobbling my cock in her mouth. She was not an awesome sucker but was not bad either. I slapped her face with my dick. She cringed a bit, she was definitely not experienced of being dealt this way. 

I have a thing for women in skirts or Sarees, I fuck them without removing them and holding the belt of these. I pushed her on the wall, lifted her skirt, grabbed her by the belt of skirt and adjusted my cock on her pussy lips. I teased her pussy by sliding my cock on it and then inserted it to a moan of hers. Moans turned to screams when I pulled her long hair and pulled her towards the table and fucked her with deep strokes while pulling her hair. Her hair were long but they were coarse and not silky soft. My heavy hand on her buttocks alarmed her, clearly it was her first experience of being spanked. I laughed and made fun of her husband.

In few minutes, I took her to my bedroom and pushed her on bed and mounted her in missionary style while she was still wearing that skirt. I asked her to open her mouth and spat in it. She seemed to be resisting when I slapped her and spat in her mouth again, ordering her to eat my spit.

I then lifted her leg on my shoulder and she was screaming wildly when I pushed my cock deep in her pussy and I unloaded my sticky thick stuff inside her womb. I asked her to clean my dick with her mouth and when she declined I cleaned my dick on her skirt itself. She was looking at me and I was laughing. I commented “Chudhne ki taiyaari se aayi thi, chudh ke maza aaya na” (You came prepared to be screwed, you liked the way you were fucked?) She protested and I said, no one wears Lacy Satin panties on a date unless they want them removed. I banged her once more the same evening and then dropped her to metro station with her dripping pussy and cum stained skirt.

This started our brief affair lasting 2 months. She did eat my cum, cleaned my cock with her tongue after fucking me and even gave me a rimjob during those 2 months. She told me about her brother’s plans and how she liked me. But I was not prepared for marriage. We ended the relation mutually after some time, when her plans for marriage was not materializing.

However, this woman gave me an idea that divorced and women undergoing divorce has lot of unmet sexual needs. I enrolled on various matrimonial websites under the category of divorce awaited and soon upgraded myself to paid member on these websites.

I have dated and mated multiple women who were either undergoing divorce or were divorced from various matrimonial websites.

So much so, I met my current wife also from one such website.

Great to see you shobit bhai kindly keep posting regularly pls great fan of your story
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Post 1 - Early Experiences - by punjabimard - 14-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Post 4 - Nervous Moments - by punjabimard - 27-09-2022, 01:44 PM
Post 5 - Early Life Learnings - by punjabimard - 28-09-2022, 02:54 PM
Post 8 - Saksh-aatkar - by punjabimard - 03-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Post 9 - Saksh-aatkar Continued - by punjabimard - 08-10-2022, 01:19 PM
Post 12 - Anal-yzing Tabassaum - by punjabimard - 26-10-2022, 11:49 AM
Post 22 - Deflowering Kannu - by punjabimard - 06-12-2022, 05:11 PM
Post 26 - Misadventures - by punjabimard - 03-01-2023, 04:18 PM
Post 32 - Sanjana - Revenge Sex - by punjabimard - 21-02-2023, 11:31 AM
New Developments - by punjabimard - 06-02-2024, 10:59 AM
RE: Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by sri7869 - 06-02-2024, 01:21 PM
RE: How I found a New and Novel way to Meet Women? - by Rahulkarnv - 02-03-2024, 11:52 PM
RE: Chronicles of a Promiscuous Male - by sri7869 - 16-02-2024, 04:21 PM