Misc. Erotica Indian College Girl Priyanka Married Old African Negro

Everyone there is busy with their work. I sat down and started watching them. A few minutes later Berko came and stood behind me. As soon as I turned around he gave me a small smile. I smiled back. Then he called me to come with him. We both went to some place after a 10 minute walk from the hut. Some cattle were grazing there. We went there and started feeding the cattle. After a couple of minutes we moved on and reached a small pond. Everyone is bathing there and some were washing their clothes. Children are swimming. Berko told me to take bath there and freshen up.

He went to the other side where the men are bathing. I had never bathed in an open pool like this before. I am wearing a white tight sleeveless shirt and short barmuda. I am a bit embarrassed to bathe in the pool in front of all these people. But at the same time I want to enjoy this innovation. I went into the pool water. I thought the water would be cold. But it is not so. I went deep into it and joined other tribal women. Then I saw some women's boobs. I am surprised that their nipples are so big. Some of them are teenagers but they have big breasts. Compared to all of them I have a very small breasts and small nipples. But there is a stark difference between their color and my body color. There I met Thyma, a girl from the same village. She is 19 years old and married. We played in the pool water for some time. As we are about to get out of the pool I checked my clothes because I am wet. My nipples are clearly visible on the wet white cloth. Also, because my clothes were white, the nipples were also visible.
Thyma smiled at me. I asked her why she is smiling. She compared my chest with hers. My nipples are very small compared to hers but her boobs are loose and droopy. My boobs are small but hard ans streight. They are not falling. "Berko is very lucky," said Thyma. I asked why. Then she said "Because Berko married a beautiful girl like you at this age. He is lucky to have sex with a beautiful girl like you." Then I said nothing happened between us yet. She is surprised to hear that. She said, "Berko's wife died before we are born. But it's surprising that he didn't do anything even after getting a beautiful wife like you." We both got out of the pool and started walking. Berko saw us from a distance and came running from the pool. Around his waist is a small towel which is wet. He saw me and my outfit and gave me a small smile and started walking with us. In the middle Thyma's husband also joined us. When we reached the village Thyma and her husband went to their house. Berko and I went to our hut. I went inside and started changing my dress. It is daylight now so there is clear light inside the hut. Berko is watching me while I am changing my dress. He gave me a small smile when I saw him. I didn't know why he is doing this.
Berko had already seen my semi-naked body a few times. At first I thought he is watching naturally. But I could sense that his appearance is abnormal. But I don't have any other option because there is only one room in the hut. Then he turned around and changed his dress too. Both of us sat down after changing our clothes. I needed some tools for my project and asked him where to get them. It will not find them here. He said that there is a town a short distance away. So we decided to go to town. We walked a short distance and waited for the truck. After a while the truck arrived. It is almost full of people and goods. There is no space to even stand in the truck. There is a small space between the luggage. There is no proper place for two to stand. Berko stood in that small space. I somehow sneaked in and stood next to him. The truck left. It is very difficult for both of us to stand. I leaned over Berko's body as the truck swayed as it moved. Noticing that, Berko grabbed my shoulder and told me to stand. With no other choice I held both his shoulders with both my hands and stood facing him. I am very surprised to hold his shoulder. Because even at this age his shoulder muscles were very tight. Once when the truck is crossing a pothole I missed and leaned on him. Fearing that I might fall, I used my hands on his back and hugged him unconsciously. Then Berko grabbed the truck with one hand and put his hand on my back with the other hand. And said to me "Don't be afraid. You stand like this. I will hold you tight so that you don't fall." As I said earlier, Berko is shorter than me. His face is opposite my chest in that position we both are in now. Every time I parted, his hot breath touched my chest. That means his face is so close. Oh god he must be looking at the little pair of urns on my chest. Thinking thus I lowered my face once to see what he is doing. Berko is measuring the size of my chest area with his eye as I counted. There is a small smile on his hard black lips. In his mind he might be thinking when I can feel the urns of his young Indian wife's bosom. Berko then moved his hand down my back, measuring my chest area with his eyes. He now placed his hands on mybuttocks, pretending to catch me from falling. The truck once again crossed a large pothole. I leaned on him again. Now his hard lip hit my chest. At that moment he tightened the grip of his hand on my buttocks. Oh my situation? For the first time in my life I had my body held by a man in such an open space. Berko now happily buried his face in my chest. I can't even move back because the space is so tight. He didn't move on, but didn't pull his face back from being buried in my chest. While traveling like this I saw many villages and beautiful valleys but at the same time Berko is burying his face in his young Indian wife's generous bosom and savoring the beauty there. By now the temperature is rising and after a couple of hours of travel it was very hot.
That's how we reached the town. We paid the truck driver and went to the electronic store. There I bought batteries, lamps and some other items. Then I called my mom and dad and talked to them as we getting network here. But I did not inform about my and Berko's marriage which took place here. After that Berko and I started looking for a hotel. There is no good hotel here. A somewhat nice hotel appeared. So we both went to that hotel. I am a true vegetarian. It is very difficult to get vegetarian breakfast here. I ordered one of the available. Berko ordered chicken soup. Food is not very good. We finished our meal and came out. Berko wanted to buy some things for himself. I went with him. He bought some vegetables, groceries and some kind of roots and a couple of bottles of juice. After buying, we went to board the truck.
Berko told me about some place he wanted to show me. So we decided to go there by walking a couple of minutes from there. We reached there. It's really beautiful. There we ate fruits and some roots brought by Berko. When I felt thirsty, Berko gave me the juice he brought instead of water. We talked about our families. I got a good feeling about him when he talked about the village and African culture. I noticed that he is looking at me differently now.
After a while it is getting dark so we left that place. We returned to the village. I am really tired because of traveling and hot weather. I sat in front of the hut. Today Berko brought me water before I asked and told me to freshen up. Berko went to light a lamp in the hut as it is dark. I went to the bathroom. I took off all my clothes and took a clean bath. I wore only night pants and a shirt as it was very hot and no one else could see me in the hut. I did not wear bra and panty. When I came out of the bathroom Berko gave me some fruit, roots and juice to eat. He said sorry to me that he did not prepare dinner due to darkness. I said ok.
We both started eating in the light of the lamp. Berko is very happy talking to me today. He talked about many things. He started telling about his wife and how he loved her and how she died. He tried to flirt with me a bit. He said he has never seen a beautiful girl like me till now. After finishing the meal we got ready for bed.
[+] 6 users Like anu p's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Beauty Priyanka with Old African Negro - by anu p - 01-03-2024, 10:54 AM