Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest A mom inadvertently falls in love with her son.
I clicked on my movie files and selected Making Mommy Mine. As I slowly teased my pussy, wanting this orgasm to build slowly, I watched the action in the video:
"Mom, come in here," the son bellowed from his bedroom...butt-naked and completely hard.
The mother came in and froze when she saw her son naked. "Bruce, what are you doing?"
"Giving you what you want," he answered.
"Excuse me?" The mom asked, even as she kept taking glimpses of her son's hard cock.
"I've been on your computer," he revealed. "I have checked your browser history."
"Bruce, that is my private computer," she said, even as her cheeks went redder...even as she continued to glance down at his cock.
"Do you want to be my Mommy-slut or not?" He asked, bluntly, as he began stroking his cock.
"Bruce, please," she protested weakly (her acting was not why she was hired, obviously).
"Please, what, Mommy-slut?" he smirked.
"Bruce, I'm your Mother!" she said, pointing out the obvious.
"Yes, that is why I called you Mommy-slut and not just slut," he responded smugly.
"Bruce," she began, but was cut off.
"Knees, Mother," he ordered.
Just the thought of hearing those words from Paul sent a chill up my back.
She stared at him for a moment, obviously for dramatic effect, before she reluctantly lowered herself to the floor.
"Good, Mommy-slut," he purred. "Crawl to me."
Again there was a brief moment of hesitation, before she wordlessly obeyed the order and began crawling to her well-endowed son.
"Do you know what day it is, Mommy-slut?" He asked, looking down at her once she reached him.
"No," she whispered, clearly ashamed of what was transpiring even though it was her fantasy.
"It's National Nude Day," he revealed.
"Oh," she said, staring at his cock, which was now directly in front of her face.
"So, shouldn't you be naked?" He asked.
"You want to see me naked?" She asked, seemingly surprised, which was odd considering he was already naked and she was already on her knees.
"It's Nude Day," he said, "of course I expect you nude."
She remained on all fours, clearly unsure what to do next.
"Stand up," he ordered.
She obeyed.
"Strip for me," he instructed.
Hands trembling, just like mine were as I watched the incestuous act, she unbuttoned her blouse. Once undone, she hesitated.
He reached over and helped her take off her blouse. Now in her bra, which held in a pair of large fake tits, he ordered, "Bra, too."
Again there was a brief hesitation as she stared into his eyes, before she moved her hands behind her back, unclasped her bra and let it fall to the ground, revealing her perfectly sculpted breasts.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A mom inadvertently falls in love with her son. - by neerathemall - 26-02-2024, 10:38 AM