Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest A mom inadvertently falls in love with her son.
Unfortunately, the next few days I barely saw Paul as he began work and I worked a lot of doubles as summer holidays started. Curious if my son maybe had a nylon fetish, which would explain his constant glances down at my legs, I tried testing it out by wearing them around the house.

So over the next few days, I always wore nylons and it was quite apparent they were a distraction to him.

I also went online and downloaded some incest videos. Watching the previews and reading the summaries had my pussy on fire and it took all my will power to not get myself off before choosing the videos.

There were videos of all combinations of incest, but I focused on mom-son incest. I read a few summaries before finding one I knew I had to get:

Nurse Mommy A mother nurses her son back to health after a sports injury.

I clicked on the preview and it was a nurse who looked, oddly enough, a lot like me in the traditional nurse's white outfit checking on her son...checking his pulse on his arm and then on his cock. It flashed to her sucking him, then riding him and getting a full facial before the brief thirty second preview ended with the nurse saying, "I hope Mommy made you feel better."

My pussy instantly tingled as I clicked on the 'add to basket' button.

I ended up buying two more, I don't know why, 'Nurse Mommy' was obviously the perfect choice:

'Making Mommy Mine' was a video about a son seducing his mom and making her his slut. (the idea of him seducing me instead of the other way around turned me on)

'Backdoor Mommy' was, not surprisingly, a video in which her son took her anal cherry (the idea of having anal sex, another thing I had never done, with my son somehow made me wet...even though I had always refused to do it with Darren).

I ordered the videos and downloaded them to my computer...because of their size and my slow computer, it took all night.

The next few days again flew by with work. It wasn't until a few days after I had responded that I got another email from Kennedy:
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A mom inadvertently falls in love with her son. - by neerathemall - 26-02-2024, 10:35 AM