Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest A mom inadvertently falls in love with her son.
Quote:Hi, Thank you for the e-mail. I remember when I was in your situation.
My mixed emotions.
I was his mother I shouldn't feel this way.
Incest is wrong.
I will go to Hell.
Yet, the more I denied my own feelings (and can your own feelings be wrong?), the more I fantasized about my son.
I resisted for months, self-destructing the relationship I was currently in with a good man...he just wasn't my son.
In the end, I decided to take the risk and have been in the most loving, most sensual and most sexually satisfying relationship of my life ever since...and that includes my husband who I loved with all my heart.
Sex should be with someone you love and care about and although society frowns on it (although it was once very common), the reality is your own flesh and blood, whether that be son, daughter, mom, father, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew or any other blood relative is someone close to your heart and thus a logical person to be intimate with.
In conclusion, don't be ashamed by your feelings, as I mentioned before what you feel in your heart can't be wrong (no matter what society says); that said, we moved to another state when we decided to live as lovers where no one knows we are biological mother and son.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Kennedy On yahoo as momplussoneequalsfun (I know it is silly but I thought it was humorous at the time)
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A mom inadvertently falls in love with her son. - by neerathemall - 26-02-2024, 10:19 AM