Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest A mom inadvertently falls in love with her son.
Getting back from work around ten at night after a long day at the hospital, where I am a nurse, I slipped out of my shoes and went to check on Paul.
I unbuttoned another button on my blouse before I knocked on his door and said, "Can I come in?"
"Sure," he said.
I stepped into his room and found him on his bed reading a book. "How was your day, honey?"
"Riveting," he sarcastically responded, looking at me.
"Is that an SAT word," I joked going to his bed.
"I don't think so," he shrugged, seemingly looking down at my legs as I walked towards him.
"What are you reading?" I asked, reaching him and sitting on the edge of his bed.
"A Fault in Our Stars," he answered, "I need to finish reading it before the movie comes out later this month."
"Cool," I said. I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek again, before adding, "It was a long day, I'm going to go shower."
"Okay, Mom," he nodded, his cheeks again going red. Obviously my kiss either turned him on or embarrassed him. I was dying to know which.
I stood up and headed to the door. Stopping, I turned around, noticing he was again looking down at my legs. Curious if I was correct, I sighed, "Darn pantyhose," and returned to the bed, put my foot on the end of the bed, bent over and fixed my nylon at the toes.
Although he returned to his book when I looked at him, it was obvious he was checking out my legs. I wondered if he was a leg man. Darren had been a breast man. He would spend hours playing with my breasts. He even loved fucking them with a generous amount of lube. Although he came in my cunt sometimes, and my mouth sometimes, more often than not he finished by pumping his cock in between my tits.
Standing back up and heading out, again stopping at the door, I turned around and again he quickly glanced away. I said, with just a hint of sexiness, "Good night, honey."
"G-g-goodnight, Mom," he briefly stammered.
Leaving his room, I was suddenly confident of two things:
One: he was a leg man
Two: I did turn him on
This newfound knowledge exciting me greatly, I went to the shower and pleasured myself like I occasionally did with the powerful shower head while thinking of Paul fucking me.
In my room, dressed only in my robe, I opened my laptop to check if I had gotten a response from Kennedy. A chill of excitement went up my spine as I clicked on her reply.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A mom inadvertently falls in love with her son. - by neerathemall - 26-02-2024, 10:18 AM