Adultery Become horny housewife by Wantfork (Completed)
156 to 160

Then he started inserting his cock into me slowly. I closed my eyes and feeling his thick cock going inside me with pain and he to was feeling a bit of pain. Only half of it had gone in, He found it difficult due to his thickness my pussy cannot accommodate it realizing this he suddenly gave a big push into my pussy and i moaned'aahhhh aaaaaaahhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah' due to the pain. He started moving forward and backwards slowly. I was in more pleasure and my mouth was open although no moans escaped came from me. Both kept our eyes closed and feeling his hot cock touching inside my pussy and sending waves of pleasure in to me. He increased his speed a bit more and opened his eyes to have a look at my face. After i saw him, i closed my eyes due to shy and turned my head to avoid his eye contact. He moved up and down with more speed and my boobs were bouncing up and down with his hard strokes.

He started enjoying the fuck and increased his speed. Slowly my moans grow louder and it was excited him even more. While fucking he bent down onto me and kissed my lips very passionately. My screams and moans got converted to 'mmmmmmmhhh mmmmmm mmmmm'. We were kissing like a lovers. I placed my hands on his shoulders for the first time and this time i too was kissing him willingly. This made him happier and i was enjoying this pleasure. This went on for around 10-15 minutes. Then he started pinching, squeezing and pressing my beautiful boobs while fucking me. I was moaning like hell like 'aaaahhhhh oooooohhhh uuummmmmmmmmm". 

I bite my lips due to excitement and ran my fingers into his hair. Then he held both my legs and pushed it towards my chest and kept fucking me. My feet were near to my face. He ran his palm all over my legs and thighs, feeling my smooth and fair skin of housewife. I like his foreplay before, now its position. No one has fucked me in this potion. Now my moans were become a mixture of pain and pleasure. He slowed down for a moment and took out his cock from my pussy. Then he bent down and licking my thighs and navel. This went on for another 10-15 minutes. I opened my eyes and kept looking at his cock. 

Now he started rubbing my pussy with his fingers and after sometime inserted two of his fingers into my wet pussy then he insert his cock. I was screaming in excitement. He looked at my pleasure and increased his fucking speed even more. It was give so much sexual pleasure to me and i completely forgot that i was doing sex with low class milkman, who is younger than me. Suddenly i started moaning in a very high pitch. 'ooohhhhhhhhhh yeesssssss mmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaa' due to his speed and i lifted my head up in the air and had my first orgasm.

Slowly my moans decreased. He also stopped for some seconds to rest. Meanwhile he turned me around. I did not restrict him and let him do whatever he wanted from me. He made me lie on the floor, so that i was facing the floor. Then he started licking my back and biting me. I feel his saliva all over by back. He moved down and bit my ass, taking in a huge amount of flesh into his mouth. With his right hand he started pressing other one pretty hard. Also he started fingering my pussy once again with other hand. I again started moaning. After nearly 10 minutes of fingering he got up and made me to stand. 

I placed my hands on the kitchen table for support. He started inserting his cock into my pussy from behind. I didn't say anything, I kept obeying him because i was enjoying every bit of him. I gripped the table edge very tightly as he inserted his cock into me. He started moving his hip and gradually caught up speed. 
With his right hand he kept pressing my ass and with his left hand he held my left boob from behind and kept fucking me. I kept moaning at the top of my voice. This went on for some another 10 minutes and then he stopped for rest. He bent down towards me and kissed my neck and cheeks and again started pumping me. 
He turned my head towards him with his left hand and kissed my lips.

he : you are sooo sexy 

me : hmm

he : You are an angel

me : hmm

he : You are so tight 

When ever he pressed his cock hard, i moaned. i also started to speak, it suprised him.

me : yes you are too good and have a thickest cock fuck me hard

he : yes i will fuck you hard

me : Fuck me hard and make me yours. 

he : can i get this daily

Me : Yeah I am yours now onwards

He was satisfied with my word and he could have me at any time. Suddenly he realized that there wasn't enough time. He stopped and stood in front of me lifted me up and made me sit on the table. Then he again inserted his cock into my pussy. Now i didn't have any shame in front of him. After his cock went completely inside, I wrapped my legs around his waist. Then he hugged also hung me tightly and pushing inside. i moaned 'aaaaarrrghh ahhhhh aaahaahhh','please stop its paining more'. But he didn't stop.

With every push my boobs were swinging up and down in front of his face and I moaned loudly every time. After some minutes he removed his cock from my pussy, I moaned and placed both my hands on my pussy due to pain. But he paid no attention about my pain and he started smooching me and bit my nipples. My whole body had teeth marks. Then he sat down in front of me and started licking my pussy. i started moaning again, I was getting week in my knees and held the table with my left hand for support and with the other hand i brushed his hair. He then started licking so fastly and i moaned even louder 'aaaah aaahhhmmmmmm aaaaa" 

He pulled me down on the floor and himself got up. He caught bunch of hair in my head and held it in one hand tightly and with the second hand he directed my face towards his cock. I kept my mouth closed and closed my eyes. He forced his cock tip in to my lips, I opened my mouth then he pushed his cock into my mouth and pressed my head into his cock completely. He then moved my head a little backwards and made me do blowjob forcefully. He was holding my hair very tightly with both hands and kept moving my head forwards and backwards with more speed. He kept doing this with his eyes closed and moaning 'aaaahhh ' while all that i could say was 'mmmmmmm ammmmmmmm mmmmmhhh'. 

I slowly started co-operating with him and moved my head without his efforts. I placed my hands on his ass and gave him blowjobs. Our bodies were covered with sweat and My body looked smoking hot and shining due to the sweat. Soon he ejaculated his cum into my mouth. I was about to move my head away but he held it with his strong hands. he put his hot cum into my mouth. lot of thick cum was hitting my tongue and throat. He made me to gulp his cum completely without letting a single drop come out of my mouth. He didn't remove his cock from my mouth and ordered me to drink it completely and lick his cock to dry.

I started circling my tongue on his cock and sucked it dry. He make to me to stand and we they both started smooching each other lips. Soon we heard my child cry. I pushed him aside. I ran out of the kitchen with naked and went in to my bedroom. After my child saw me he was stopped his cry, then i dressed and came out from the bedroom and he also dressed. Without saying anything he left. Wow what an day after an long time and i never feel this much of pleasure in my life.

In the view of lakshmi

Since i was waiting for shopkeeper's return from Mumbai bcoz now he is only person to fulfill by desire but bad news is he was not felling well and admitted in hospital. This news feels me very bad and after couple of days i forgot about him and decided to concentrate on my duty.

One day in school after lunch, i went my class 15 minutes earlier. It was XI std account and I was the class teacher. Only two student are joined accounts this year both are newly joined they finished there 10 std in near by government school. Since only two student our management assigned the corner class of B block. That block consists of library at ground floor, Store room and our class was in first floor. So mostly no one cane come to our class. 

While i entering near the class, i heard the conversion of my students. Their names was sentil and jeeva. I cant able to recognize their voices.

Senthi ( S ) : machi ( buddy in tamil ) are you like this school?

Jeeve ( J ) : yes machi

S : Why?

J : Teachers are teaching well

S : oh then

J : They are clearing our doubts at any time

S : Then

J : I like this infrastructure

S : hmm then

J : Thats all and what about you

S : I also like this school very much

J : why?

S : Because there are lot of beautiful teachers here

J : what?

S : yes some are most beautiful than actress

J : Dont talk like this

S : oh, then you dont like anyone

J : No, they are our teaches and elder to us

S : So what

J : You are talking so cheap

S : Ok Dont lie to me and tell me truth

J : what truth

S : You did not have eye on any of teachers here

J : no

S : Dont be shy, I am your friend

J : yes

S : Thats it, i know man and who is yours favorite

J : latha madam and

S: and?

J : ok first tell yours favorite

S : lakshmi madam

J : me too 

S : I know and not only us, every one here have an eye on this two

J : yes you are right

S : What a body they have

J : yes

S : Are you masturbate by thinking them

J : yes and you

S : Twice in a day

J : oh

S : can we do now

J : what here?, Lakshmi madam can come at any time

S : Still 10 mins there and so we can finish

J : But

S : Just look at this man

J : Wow, when you took this photo

S : Yesterday

J : Wow what an navel and ass

S : ok lets start

J : ok

Then i decide its time to enter inside the class and caught them.

After couple of minutes, I entered to the class and both are masturbate themselves by seeing his mobile. When they look me at the entrance of classroom, both are shocked and stopped their work. I went in and took his mobile form sentil, there is some photos of mine while i walking in and around school. I looked him with an angry face

S : sorry madam

J : sorry madam and we will not do it again

S : please madam, dont tell this to any one if my parents came to know. They will throw me out

J : yes my parents also do the same madam

Me : I thought you are good boys but

S : please madam, give me one chance

J : please forgive us madam

Then my naughty mind say to tease them

Me : ok, i will not tell this to anyone

J : thanks madam

S : thanks madam

me : But you should finish your work full and its not good to stop at middle

J : madam?

S : What?

Me : Yes dont stop at middle and continue 

S : but?

Me : If you dont continue it and i will handover this phone to principle

J : no madam please

Me : Then do what i say

With an shy they started to do in front of me

Me : What are you doing and remove your pants

S : Madam

Me : Its not good to do that with pants

J : But madam

Me : Do what i say

Then both of us removed their pants along with underwear. Both are fair in color and their cocks was around 6 inches. They are keep their head down due to shyness.

Me : Why are waiting?

Then both have their hands on their cock to start.

Me : wait, can we play a game?

S : what game 

Me : I will give an gift, who cums last

J : what gift madam

Me : That's surprise

S : ok

Then both started and after some minutes sentil cum first and lost in the game. Both are cleaned themself with the paper. Then i went near the board to start the class

J : madam

Me : me

J : gift?

me : Remind me on last period

J : ok madam

Then as usual i teach them and came to the staff room.

i went to the same class on last period and started to teach them. After teach one chapter,

Me : Any questions?

J : yes madam

Me : Ask me and i will clarify

J : what is the gift madam

Me : oh you to know about the gift

J : yes madam

Me : came near to me

now i was sitting in my chair and our classroom cannot be visible to out side due to the trees. It was covered almost our block. While he came near to me

Me : First close the door

Me : Don't touch me at any time

When he came near to me, I placed my right hand over his thigh and started rubbing. Both he and sentil was shocked to see this. Now both my hands went towards his zip and I could feel the hardness of his cock.My hands further moved up to take off his belt and then unzipped his pant. He was wearing a grey colored underwear on which I could clearly see a spot which is a drop of his pre cum. I pulled down his underwear and his cock which was about 6 inches, rock hard was standing and staring at me. 

Both of them were shocked and keep on looking at me. I did not waste any time and started sucking it slowly. I slowly moved it further into my mouth. He was enjoying every bit of it, i first cleaned his cock of all the pre-cum by licking the tip of his cock. slowly i started to move my tongue all through his cock is linked to his balls. Then i took his balls in one hand and started to squeeze them gently all the while licking his cock. While doing this i looked sentil, he was sitting restless and watching us without blinking his eyes.

jeeva started to moan slowly. My mouth was full of saliva and his pre-cum. I swallowed it and started to suck his cock. sucking till his foreskin was pulled all the way to the middle of his cock. every now and then i was seeing both and both are in immense pleasure and biting their lips. I moved down to the balls and licked them all the way up to the ass lining. he moaned really really loud now. I started to stroke his cock with one hand and licking his balls with my mouth. 

Then again i came to his cock and my head was moving up down on his cock. He was leaking precum and I was having every bit of it. I started licking the head of his cock with my tongue tip and circling at the point. He was filled with ecstasy and was making loud moans. finally his cock deep in to my throat, when he leaked loads of cum which directly went past my throat and i drank all of it.

He took out his cock and I licked whatever cum is left over it and cleaned. I looked up into his eyes while doing so and he has a sense of satisfaction on his face with a pleasant smile and he said " Thank you madam ". I returned the smile and we relaxed for a while. Still sentil was looking at me with lustful manner. Then school bell rang and i went out of the class without saying anything.

When i came back to staff room then realized i kept my purse in the classroom itself and i decide to go again after 10-15 minutes because i don't want to face sentil and jeeva again now. After 15 mints i went there and did not found my purse, Then i heard an voice

" Are searching this madam "

Whwn i turn to look, it was sentil and standing in the entrance.

Me : yes, but why are you still here?

S : I know you should come again, that why

Me : what

S : yes madam, i am waiting for you

me : Why?

Without saying anything he was seeing my face without an blink. I turned myself due to shyness

Me : Give my purse and i want to go.

After some minutes, He hugged me from behind and gave a soft kiss in my neck.

Me : wait, what are you doing? 

S : Kissing my beautiful teacher

Me : But

S : Don't say anything madam

I was standing like a doll without any reaction in the face, he continued his kissing and started moving towards my ear, I also started co-operating by bending my neck to give space for him and i know i cant stop him now, he started to lick my ear with his tongue. I was losing my control totally and giving moans and heavy breaths. I closed my eyes.

He slowly turned me towards him and kissed my nose, then kissed my cheeks and gave a small bite. Then planted a kiss in my closed eyes and deep kiss in my lips, first i didn't open my lips, after few minutes of nonstop kissing and caressing my ass with his hands, I started responding to his moves and opened my mouth. Slowly he inserted his tongue inside my mouth. Slowly he pulled my tongue out by grabbing it with his tooth started sucking my lips heavily. I was enjoying it thoroughly without opening my eyes.

He caressing my ass with one hand and other hand behind my head and our tongues meeting each other. we were exchanging each others saliva and sucking lips vigorously. Now he was moving my hand on my exposed hips through saree and grabbed my waist and rubbed my soft skin while kissing. We i broke our kiss which lasted for 10min after we heard an sound. In a quick time we separate each other and i came out of the class. It was our school new watchman, Who is checking every classroom after school time it is an part of his work. Thank god we heard his sound otherwise things go worst. Then i quickly went to staff room.

I was left standing in staff room, slowly recovered from that shock and when i decide to go home. I saw senthil was standing in entrance of staff room and doors were closed. The moment I saw him, he came close to me hugged me tight and kissed me again. This time it was more vigor and passion into it. As the kissing progressed, both of us were consumed with such uncontrollable passion that we didn't stop what were doing and in no time his hands were fondling my breasts and ass cheeks in alteration. This fondling was kindling my inner feelings in such a way that this was not new for me and already have sex with my student. This feeling was so good that there was no fighting back from my end and was going ahead with what was happening.

While he was continuing his fondling and kissing, I was already digging my nails into his back and butt, an indication that I was ready. we stopped kissing, looked at each other eyes. I can see lust in his face at that point of time and He removed his shirt and again we continued our kissing, he continued his fondling, Meanwhile, he unbuttoned his pant and I slipped my hands into his underwear and squeezed his butt cheeks and dug my nails into it. He pushed me against the wall and continued his kissing and fondling with even more vigor.

During the entire process, we never spoke a word. I stopped squeezing his butt cheeks and running my hands all over his firm stomach. He then turned me around and my back was facing him. As I turned around, I used my hands to support myself from being crushed into the wall. Now he was kissing my shoulders, neck, licking into my ear and was simultaneously fondling my boobs. He then slid both his hands downwards, feeling my stomach, hips over my saree and reached my pussy. He pressed my pussy using both his hands and along with the press he lifted me slightly. So I went up and down and during this action, I felt his cock between my ass crack. He kept stimulating my pussy and I was loosing control of myself and was probably reaching an orgasm.

He then turned me around and was standing very close me and was resting his forehead against mine. Along with his hands he raised my hand upwards and ran his palm down along my arm, armpit, boobs and stopped at my waist. He then kissed me and removed my saree pallu and dropped it down. And for the first time I could feel that my pussy was really wet on today and now i was standing only with yellow jacket and petticoat in front of my student. He was rubbing the sides of my hips and kissing the right shoulder. He ran his right hand all over on my hips. Then he cupped my boobs with his right hand in such a manner that I gasped all of a sudden. He continued to gently rub my nipples in a circular motion and he continued to kiss me. I hugged him and was growing wild. I ran my fingers on his body.

Since his pant was unbuttoned. I gently ran my fingers over his bulge. It felt big and had a bit of wetness due to his pre-cum. He was arousing me well and I didn't know how was all this technique coming to me naturally to seduce all types of men. I slid my hand into his underwear and got hold of his hard cock. The moment I held it, out of surprise I opened my eyes and was shocked for a moment. He noticed this change in me and asked 

S : Do you like what you hold madam?". 

I didn't say a word but just shook my head in acceptance. He then stopped and looked at me and said

S : Can you undressed for me?

Me : No

S : why madam?

Me : Its not safe here

S : Please madam, no one came here at this time

Sentil started to open my blouse

Me :No dont open it here

S : please madam

Me : No No

Then suddenly i heard my daughters voice

She : Mom what happen, why you saying NO?

Then when i open my eyes, my daughter was in front of me and i was in my bedroom. Then only i realized from jeeva's blowjob to sentil's kissing all are in my dream only. I convince my daughter saying "nothing my child, I have had a bad dream".

Now in the view of Arati

Next morning at 6AM door bell rang and i know it was dinesh. I open the door and got the milk from him. He was wearing a lungi today and it was folded. I have an irresistible urge of seeing his cock again. As he was standing, So I bending down and trying to get a glimpse of his cock. He saw me do that and said "What are you trying to do". I didn't say anything. 

He then removed his lungi, he did not wear any underwear today and his cock was jumping and stand stright in front of me. I immediately touched his thick cock. Due to my touch it became hard and huge.

He : What are you waiting for suck it whore

I grabbed it and started sucking his cock. I cupped his balls and ran my tongue over the length of his massive tool. It smelled bad and I loved it. I was giving him a Blowjob. 

He : Suck it harder whore. You rich housewife need milkman cock?, yesterday you behave like good woman and today you are behave like whore. Suck it harddddd

Hearing this I got very excited and I sucked and sucked and finally he came. I took most of his cum in my mouth and put some on my face. It was the most satisfying blowjob for both of us. I was waiting for him to touch me.

He : You will now expect me to return the favor, but I won't. It was you who wanted me from now and you will continue to suck my cock daily. You will submit to me and will be my slave from today onwards. 

Me : ok but don't leave me like this, please fuck me. I want your cock between my legs. Fuck me harddddd, fuck me deeeeeepppp, bite me, and suck me like want you did yesterday. I want your cock now please.

He : You are going to be my ATM and You will be my whore and I will be your master. 

Me : Yes, but pleaaaassssseeee fuck me now. Fuck this whore now, tear my pussy. I am your whore

I removed my nighty and i also did not wear any underwear. He then touched my hard nipples. I went to heaven with that touch. He then rubbed his tongue teasingly over my right nipple while squeezing my left breast. I was moaning very loudly. He was also going crazy over my moans. It was such a contrast to see his black rough body over my milk white smooth body. I just loved the feeling of submitting to this milkman. He bit me, bit my boobs and bit me all over my body. I adored his violence. He ran his tongue over my boobs and sloooowwwly came down and hit my pussy. 

Then his cock was hard and he entered me. He filled me deep with his thick cock. I was wet so it went beautifully inside me. He was pumping me hard and biting my boobs and kissing my lips. After 15 minutes he cummed his load on my boobs. Then he lay on me. 

Me : Thanks for the fuck, whenever you need sex come here

He : ok whore
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Become horny housewife by Wantfork - by pastispresent - 29-12-2018, 02:14 PM