Incest A son's KingDOM
Chapter 03.1

Akki.....

In the morning I got up from the baby sounds coming from my parents bedroom.

"Where the fuck were you all night, you bitch. Your face shows you are fucked all night like a whore" I heard dad's voice yelling at Mom.

"I have nothing to tell you Sunil and I'm not going to sleep here from now on. You are not the only one supposed to go fuck girls as you wish and you expect me to be a chaste wife for you. From now on I'm going to enjoy my life too" I don't know why Mom said that but I felt happy that at least now she is getting back at dad. He deserves it.

"So you have turned into a whore now" dad shouted with increased rage.

"Yes, I've been fucked all night and it felt so good. He was very big and we did it like never before. I was satisfied like you would never make me feel" Mom had become bolder in voice.

I never saw Mom using these kinds of words before. Maybe she was holding back her voice so these days and today she burst out. I think she strongly believes that I'm by her side and that gave her the courage. I have decided that I would do my best to keep her trust strong, no matter what it takes. I stood up and went into the living room where the word-fight between mom and dad was getting heavier. I saw dad lift his hand to hit Mom and right then I moved towards Mom in front of her standing tall with my chest up in the air at if asking dad if he would dare to hit her.

Dad was taken aback seeing me stand strong with fiery eyes and lowered his hand down. He realised I'm not going to keep watching him if he laid hands on her.  He backed off and went to his room, got dressed and left banging the door beside him.

Mom immediately hugged me with teary eyes. I put my arms around her to console her. Then I took her face in both my hands and looked straight into her eyes. There was not even a word spoken between us but my eyes said 'I am here for you mom always' and she blinked her eyes as if saying 'I know son'.

After dad left, for the first time in my life I felt like I am the man of the house now. I roamed all around the house in a t-shirt and shorts feeling that I own this and I am the boss here. Mom too behaved so obediently with me for the rest of the day as the lady of the house would treat the man of the house. Mom was moving joyfully around the house. I loved to watch very happy face all day.

The day went great and it was night around 10 when dad arrived. I noticed the worry on mom's face and looked at her with a face as if asking her to keep calm. Dad came in and straight away went to his room and fell on the bed. After so many days Mom was relieved that there was no sign of a fight in the night without a word being exchanged. I could see the relief on mom's face and smiled at her.

We both had our dinner together in peace and as I was about to leave for my room, Mom came near me and hugged me tight.

"Thanks for everything Akki" saying that she wrapped her arms around me and I felt a tingling sensation in my crotch as I felt her warm body on mine. I moved away in the process pushing her a little away from me not to embarrass myself if my hardening cock touched her and if she felt it. She was surprised that I pushed her away and I regretted it at the moment. I took her face in my hands and planted a soft kiss on her forehead as if I'm apologising for pushing her away. She closed her eyes immediately as my lips touched her skin for the first time. As I moved my face away, I was getting aroused looking at her face with her eyes closed. I loved the way she looked at that moment. She opened her eyes as I moved away from her and there was very minimal conversation between us for the rest of the day. I spent my day watching some series on my laptop.

It was late at night when dad came home fully drunk as usual when we were having our dinner. I could see him unable to walk properly in a dizzy state. He glanced at Mom from the corner of the eye as if to scare her and watching me, he shifted his gaze and walked straight to his room. After dinner Mom walked back to sleep in their room as I retired to mine.

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 4 users Like Mf123's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A son's KingDOM - by Mf123 - 11-02-2024, 11:11 AM
RE: A son's KingDOM Ch 01 - by sri7869 - 11-02-2024, 08:09 PM
RE: A son's KingDOM - by Saikarthik - 12-02-2024, 08:02 PM
RE: A son's KingDOM - by Mom.ridhima - 13-02-2024, 05:55 PM
RE: A son's KingDOM - by Mf123 - 13-02-2024, 06:58 PM
RE: A son's KingDOM - by Mf123 - 15-02-2024, 05:06 PM
RE: A son's KingDOM - by eviltimes0 - 19-02-2024, 11:12 PM
RE: A son's KingDOM - by Mf123 - 21-02-2024, 09:45 AM