Adultery Become horny housewife by Wantfork (Completed)
He : make your ass wet enough to take a ride

I under stood , what exactly he meant. I took doggy position and fingered my ass hole and the cum inside my mouth was used as lubricant. He was watching my free show and same time he took some oil in his hand and stroking his dick very slowly with his hand. My ass hole was ready to take his cock and i was not fucked in ass for an long time, really i did not except this from him. I was fingering with two fingers now and after some time he contributed his one finger too, my ass hole was too slippery then and found space for his finger. It was done for at least two minutes and I felt a gap inside my ass hole and he came with his dick to drill it more. I was still in doggy position and gave a warmth welcome by splitting my ass cheeks with both my hands.

He entered his tip inside me and I felt great. Then he moved his cock suddenly in to my ass and he succeeded to enter almost full length inside me. This time I cried loudly because of pure pain. His dick stayed there for a while and came back. that was a sexy feeling after an long time i was fucked in ass. when it came back. With no time again he pushed it in and pulled back fastly. Then he spitted my ass cheeks spit directly in to my ass hole. I felt a lot of saliva inside my ass and that helped a lot to cool my hot ass hole. After 5 or 6 strokes his dick found a smooth way through. I moaned loudly as I was enjoying his strokes and suddenly he stopped fucking, his full lenght was inside me and he bend over me,he grabbed and squeezed my boobs that made me moan louder.

He : Hey Thevediya I think you need one more dick in your mouth to shut it up

Me : yes

He : aslo in your pussy

He : think how when three cocks are fuck all your hole

Me : It will be great and i never experienced that

He : Are you sure? 

He : really?

me : yes

he slowly started stroking again and after sometime he again cum but this time right inside my ass hole. He pulled out his dick after all load came and offered it to me to suck and clean it. When I grabbed his dick, one big drop cum came from it, and I drunk it and sucked his monster for a short time. Then we wore our dress and came out, thank god no one is there. When I was trying to leave

He : After two weeks, when i return you will get more fun

I gave smile back to him and walked back to my house with an full satisfaction due to an ass fuck.

Coming to prsent, In the view of Arati

After saradha left, we were silent and he his avoiding to see my face. But still i saw an tent under his lungi.

Me : Why you are silent?

He : Nothing madam

Me : What is the gift saradha gave?

he : nothing

Me : why?

he : acyually we did not celebrate an birthday, my son only forced today to buy cake.

me : oh, then what is the best gift you got in your birthday before

he : It long time before,so i forgot

me : just take your time and think

he : i think my mom gave an pen while i studying in school

me : oh, then you dod not get an gift for long years

he : yes madam

me : Today i am going to give an special gift to you

he : what gift?

me : wait

he : but you did not talk to saradha, she will buy anything

me : saradha don't know about my gift

he : Are you buy anything before you came here

me : yes

he : How you know about my birthday?

Me : I know about your birthday after i came here

he : oh madam you are confusing me

me : Actually i came here to give an gift for teach an driving to me but

he : but?

me : After i came to know about your birthday, I decide to give an special gift

he : please madam tell me about the gift

me : You are so urgent, please be clam

he : tell me quickly please madam

me : ok, then dont call me as madam

he : then how can i call you?

me : use my name

he : but

me : I said call me by my name otherwise i will not give that gift

he : ok madam

me : then you dont want the gift

he : sorry madam, oh sorry arati

me : that good, now ask me gift my using my name

he : Arati please tell about the gift

me : hmm thats great

he : come on arati, tell me quickly

me : ok, first you should give on towel or any rope

he : why?

me : give what i ask

Then he gave one towel

me : put your both hands on your back

me : Dont ask any question

Then by using towel, i tied his both hands together tightly on his back. 

he : what are doing, why you tied my hands

Me : wait

he : please arati, tell me what are you going to do

Then moved from him and closed the door. I gave an naughty smile to him, but he was in confusion about my activities.

me : Its time for an special gift

he : why you closed the door and tide my hands

me : wait

Then i went near him and started to remove his shirt,

He : wait, why are removing it

But i did not listen to him, simple removed all the buttons and pushed both side to his back, now he was topless and his hands were strongly tied back. I just rolled my hand to his chest, hips, navel and i was impressed with his body. He have an six packs

me : wow, you have maintain your body very well

he : saradha may come at any time

me : how long you maintaining six pack

he : couple of years

me : oh great, i never except this

He was standing in front of me naked from head to waist and i just loving his body shape. Then put my each hand on his chest and squeezed hard with my palms. It was my first time I was feeling a man's chest. he let out a soft moan. Then squeezed that for some time. It was a totally different feeling for me. Then i removed my hands from his chest and started kissing that slowly. Then i started bite his right nipple with my lips and teeth gently and were squeezing his hips very hard.

he was continuously moaning. I started taking his nipples as much as possible in my mouth and then lick it well with my tongue and made it wet with my saliva. I did so with both sides. I could feel that I was already wet down in my panties. I was playing with his chest and hips for about 10 minutes. 

me : how is my gift

he : i cannot believe this

me : hmm

he : is it dream or live

me : Your body was so hot

he : arati please show your skin

me : what?

he : please remove your dress

me : you already saw that

he : that day i did not concentrate on your body, even i did not saw your boobs after the jacket was tore

me : really

he : hmm please show your boobs and remove my hands from the knot

me : why?

he : I want yo feel your body, please

me : Still i not gave my gift. So wait

Saying this, I knelt down before him and pulled down his lungi. In front of my face was a thick bulge in black underwear. I pulled that off too and his cock jumped out as if it had free itself from a prison his cock was so big and so thick. It was hardly more than 9 inches, dark skinned and shaved clean without any hair and pointing to my face. 

me : wow

he : are you like it

me : hmm, i cannot believe this

he : why

me : it was so big and so thick

he : please remove my hands from knot

But i did not give any reply to him. I took it in my right hand and pulled the foreskin back. I could see the tip wet and glistening then I held it upwards with my right hand and touched his balls gently with the fingers of my left hand and slowly moved my fingers towards the root of his balls to near his ass lining. Then i slowly moved my hand to his entire cock.

me : now i giving an option for gift

he : what?

me : i will offer an gift as your choice

he : tell me

me : handjob or blowjob?

he : what?

me : what you want as gift, handjob or blowjob from me ( He was shocked by this )

he : blowjob

me : you naughty driver, you want an blowjob from this sexy housewife

he : yes

me : then ask me for blowjob

he : arati gave an blowjob

me : dont use my name

he : madam gave an blowjob

me : no madam

Then he thinking how to call me after some minutes

he : suck my cock whore

he : sorry

me : say once again

he : suck my cock whore

Then I took out my tongue and held it in a pointed position and touched his balls with my tongue tip. I saw up and found that he was looking at me and smiling.

I continued tickling his balls with my tongue tip. Holding his cock upwards, I was licking all over the balls with my tongue tip, making it wet with my saliva. Then I took his balls in my mouth and started flicking my tongue over it, in my mouth. He was moaning softly. Then I started moving my tongue tip over his cock from the bottom to up to the cock head. I was holding his cock by its tip and drawing lines all over the it with my tongue tip.

After wetting his cock, I released my grip and let it fall. It was pointing straight to my face and I touched its tip with my tongue tip, without touching it with any finger or hand. I was circling my tongue tip on his cock tip. He was moaning continuously. I took his cock tip in my lips and started sucking it gently. My lips had encircled his cock head and my tongue was swirling all around it.

I slowly took some more of it inside and moved my tongue around it. I started to take whole of it inside and moved my head to and for slowly. His moaning got a bit louder and he was also moving his penis in my mouth and out of it slowly. I tried to engulf it all in my mouth but it was so difficult due to his size and thickness. i took my mouth form his cock

He : what happened why took your mouth out?

Me : it was so big, i cannot able to take fully

he : Try it slowly, you can take fully. so try once again

This time while i took his half at that time he pushed himself further. due to his force his cock went fully in my mouth and I tried to engulf it all in my mouth and kiss the balls with my lower lip. He started push him towards me and fucking my mouth and moaning aloud. I was looking at his face and he seemed to be in immense pleasure. I knew I was succeeding. He kept on increasing the speed bit by bit, I did not move an inch. His thigh muscles were getting tight and he was almost on his toes. 

I started swirling my tongue all over it and moving my head this time. My fingers were busy playing with his balls. He was moaning and saying " suck it deep arati". I sucked it for quite some time and was expecting him to release his cum but actually he took much more time than I was expecting. After sometime, I knew he may release at any moment. I took out his cock from my mouth and started sucking and licking the tip only. He was moaning loud again. Soon he released his cum and I turned away my face immediately. I was able to time it correctly. It all went down in floor. He was very disappoint to this.

He :what happen?, why not take in your mouth

Me : Now i dont want to take this

He : Then when you will take, please remove my hands and i want to feel you

Me : Its time up and any time saradha can come

He : But you disappointed me in my birthday

Me : Still my gift is not over

He : what?

Me : yes, come to house tonight and get the remaining gift

He : really

me : yes, Tell to saradha you are going to work and come to my house

He : wow i cannot believe this

Then i took his lungi and wrap over him and put all the buttons in shirt. Then opened the door.

He : At least remove knot now

Me : No wait

saying that i came out from the house and saw saradha at the end of street and after somes i went in and removed the knot from his hand. At that time saradha came in, so he cannot able to touch me. Then after sometimes i left from there and reached my house.

When i reached home and i decided to make an wonderful day for him. So at evening i bath once and wore an red transparent saree with an sleeveless low cut blouse which expose me most of cleavage at front in back there is only inch of blouse material, So my back will be fully exposed. when i look at mirror and this dress was exposing most my skin and also the red color adds more sexy look. Then i took and flower and kept in my head to add the beauty.

Now i know if he look me at this dress he cant control him. At 9PM my son slept and i was waiting for him, time was went on but he never came. Now time is 10Pm still there is no sign for him.Suddenly i woke and saw the time it was 6AM. I did not know when i slept and i sleep in the sofa itself with the door was not closed. Then i was thinking why he not came and i was so mush disappointed. My arrangements are went waste. suddenly i got an call and its was our maid.

S ( our maid ) : good morning madam

Me : hmm

S : Sorry to disturbed u in early morning

Me : No problem tell me

S : I want an leave today madam

S : My husband was admitted in hospital

S : yes madam

Me : what happened to him?

S : Yesterday evening he want unconscious 

S : I don't know madam

Me : How he was now?

S : Now he is fine madam 

Me : ok, when he will be discharge from hospital

S : Doctors advised to take some rest for couple of days

Me : Ok be with him until he discharged from hospital

S : Thank you madam

Me : you need any amount

S : No, not now

Me : If anything required please call me

S : ok madam

After the call went to bedroom and saw my child was in deep sleep. Then i came back and slept in sofa again, nearly an 10 mins later i heard the sound of opening the compound door. when i get up from the sofa, i saw our milk man was in door step since the door was not locked. he was shocked my looking me and when i follow his eyes, he was watching my body with lust. When i look at me, my saree pallu was left from my shoulder completely. Now i was standing in front of him with an sleeveless blouse and exposing lot of cleavage through deep low cut blouse and also exposing my navel completely. Quickly i came to sense and put my pallu on shoulder and went to kitchen to bring the bottle.

While i going to kitchen i know he will see my most of my back through an almost backless blouse which i was wearing. when i enter in to the kitchen, i look back him and he was watching me with an mouth open and even did not blink an eyes, this is an treat of such an low class man watching the beautiful housewife in this type of costume. let me tell about this man, his name was dinesh around nearly an 22-24 years old boy. He was studying in collage but due to his father is not well. he takes his duty in morning and deliver the milk to the surrounding area. He was so dark skinned boy and i think he was nearly an 6-7 years younger to me and he always call me akka ( Elder sister ). But he never miss an opportunity by seeing my private parts. 

In was delivering milk from last week only and at first he looks normal and in last couple of days i saw an lust in his eyes. In this days he always watch my hips over saree and while pouring milk in the bottle he watch my boobs and he keep his eyes all over my body but when i look him he turn his face from my body. Now i was expose most of my cleavage, navel and almost bare back him and this time he never take his eyes from me. when i come back from kitchen again he keep his eyes on me. i came back near to him.

Me : hey, what are you looking at me?

he : Sorry madam

I saw his was wearing a T-shirt and actress tamanna photo was printed in it.

Me : Why you wearing this type of t-shirt

He : She is my favorite actress

Me : ok

While filling the bottle, he slowly whispered

He : you also looks like her

Me : what? Are you kidding me.

He : Well not like her, but I meant to say that you are very beautiful 

Me : No, not compare me with her she is gorgeous

He : yes but you also gorgeous and both have an same skin color

Me : please stop this

He : Madam can i tell u one thing?

He : madam your look so beautiful like tamanna. You look so hot and I spend time with you in my dream

I was shocked by his word

Me : Look dinesh, you are younger than me and you saying such bad things to me. How could you think of me like that, huh?. please stop thinking me like this

He : I'm sorry, but I couldn't help myself after seeing you in this dress

Me : But dinesh, I am a mother and have an husband. please down your desires

He : But I can't control madam. I waiting for every morning in from this week to see you. I can't concentrate in my studies and I become restless after i saw you.

me : Oh shut up dinesh. Think before u say! I understand that boys at your age but I am a married and elder then you. Look for girls of your age and even you can find in your collage

He : But when ever i think you only came to my mind

me : This wrong dinesh and what you dream will never happen

he : madam but

Me : stop taking like this otherwise i tell to your father about you

After hearing this he left from my house without an word.

After that incident in morning that day went boring since saradha has not come. At evening again dinesh came to give milk normally his mother only came at evening.

Me : why you came, what happen to your mother?

He : She is not feeling well

me : oh ok

he : madam ....

Me : please dinesh stop, what are you thinking is never happen

he : please madam

Me : no way you can go otherwise i tell about you to your parents

he : at least can i kiss you once and i never disturb you

Me : what? This is the way you talk to the married and elder woman than you.

He : Not with all, I am in love with you

Me : what?

He : please madam

Me : no way, just go away from my home.

He : please madam

Me : I thought of you as a good boy but you are not

he : I simply want to make an love with you

me : why dont you understand me?

he : why you don't understand my feelings and love

Me : Why i want to understand you 

He : please i cant control me after saw your cleavage, navel and your back

me : Stop it

he : you know one thing, after i saw in morning. So far i masturbate nearly five times thinking of you

he : yes i fucked you 5 times today in my dream and now its time for real

me : you are not going to stop, so i will call your father

When i went near the phone, Dinesh closed the door and i tried to shout but he quickly came near me closed my mouth by keeping his hand over it. he said " I was expressed my love in decent manner but you going to complain to my parents, now you can see my another face darling" saying this he tightly got hold of me and dragged inside the bedroom and closed the door. Now he took of his kerchief from his pocket and tied it over my mouth. Then he tied my hands with an towel in the bedroom.

he : Now its the time to punish you bitch

Saying this He removed his shirt. He had very strong chest with flat belly and his body was fully sweat. He came and hugged me tightly and let his cock push into me. i was started to crying

he : wow arati, how soft your skin is. today is most memorable day in my life

The without wasting time he kissed over my face then he pull down his kerchief from my mouth. Then he kissed on my lips. Then he took out his tongue and tried to force it into my lips. I opened my mouth to say "No" but instead when was about to speak he pushed his tongue inside. my eyes widened, but i couldn't help as he was a strongly built boy. He was kissing so passionately our tongue met each other. 

While kissing he placed one of his hands on my boobs and pressed it gently. I took a deep breath and he could feel my breath on his face. He then put both his hands on my boobs while still he was kissing me. He pressed my left boob with left hand and my right boob with right hand. I closed my eyes and started getting into the mood. he knew that now i was ready. 

Even then i tried to protest a little by trying to turn my body to avoid his touch from my boobs. but however i wasn't successful. I tried to speak but he was not taking his mouth from me and also i cannot able to push him since i was tied back. I was completely helpless even though i was fucked by many other than my husband but i don't have an answer why i was not like this boy. I didn't want to do with this boy but he wasn't listening and on the other hand I was getting excited and enjoying his kiss and fondling and more then that no one has treated me like this so far.

He kept kissing me and at the same time he was massaging my boobs with more force. Meanwhile he adjusted himself and lay completely on me. He was making me go crazy with his kiss and fondling. my breathing became more deep and fast. He liked it when he felt my breath on his face while kissing. I started making noise little by little. Then he broke of the kiss and tied my mouth again, then started licking my neck. After some times he sat on me and fondling my boobs over saree. Then He squeezed both boobs very hard and i kept my eyes closed. 

Suddenly we heard an door bell and both were shocked. he immediately put his shirt and untied me. He ran outside through back side door which was in open. i quickly arrange me properly and went to open the door. Thank god some one as save me.

When i open the door it was Gurkha, he came twice on every month to collect money. I gave an 20 Rs to him and closed the door and in quick time i went back and closed the back door. Thank god Gurkha came and save me from the him and i don't like him but how bold he was. Then i went to kitchen to get some water. While drink an water suddenly i feel some one hand on my hips and placed a kiss on the on my neck from behind. I immediately caught hold of his hands and tried to remove them, but he was quick and he caught both side on my hips and pressed his cock over his pants into my ass from behind.

Me : please dinesh leave me

He : How can i leave such an beauty

Me : I already gave you more than enough, Please leave me

He : You did not gave anything, I was taken from you

Me : ok anyway you have some moments with me now leave me

He : Its not over, I want more

Me : No please dinesh, it's not good

me : I am already married

He : So what

Me : please leave me

he : I dont want to marry you and i just want to fuck you

Me : what non-scene you are talking

he : Yes i want to fuck you 

Me : please

He : After saw you, i was masturbate nearly 100 times in this week

He : Now its time to feel it on real

Me : Please i am married and you are younger to me

He : So what, i have an cock and you have an pussy

me : please

He : no way and i going to fulfill my dream today arati

I immediately tried to push him, but soon he pushed me over to the wall and still he was behind me and pushed himself onto me so that i got crushed in between the wall and him. As soon as his erect cock in his pants pressed into my ass. I moaned 'aaaahhh' due to pain and turned my face to backward to ask him to leave but when i did this he licked my cheeks. I pleaded him to let me go but he didn't listen. All the time i kept moving and wrestling to get free, but he had got hold of me very tightly and he kept kissing and biting my neck. He was licking my neck like a dog. After some times when he tried to lick my left neck, i moved my left shoulder upwards to avoid him, and then he again kiss and bite my right neck immediately.Then he started to lick my upper arms because today also i was was wearing a sleeveless blouse.He still keep his both hands on my hips, now he started rubbing and pressing my hips very hard and roughly. I groaned and started to moan and pleaded him to leave me, but he didn't pay any attention. 

Me : Why are you treating me like this?

He : I want you and its my dream 

Me : But please at least think of me, I am married and have an child

He : So what, still you an body to kill

He : you know many mens in this area was an eye on you like me

Me : Please dinesh

He : Today i was lucky among them

I was begging him to leave, But he did not pay any attention and kept biting my neck from the back and i was still pressed onto the wall. I cried 

Me : please I don't like this. 

He : Give me a chance. i will promise definitely you will like me

Me : please dinesh leave me

Now i can see an reddish marks on my neck and my skin too was shining because of his saliva. He now took a bunch of hair and put it on my front so that he could see my neck fully and again started to kiss my neck. He was now moving his hips sideways so that i feels the hardness of his cock. He was rubbing,biting and licking my neck and pushing his cock in to my ass over saree. Even though i did not like him but this activities to seduce me was excited me. Now my resistance towards him decreased and i was moaning slightly. 

He : You like it

I did not answer

He : What an body you have arati. Prefect boobs and ass with an sexy hips with an fair color like tamanna. I make me hard every time i saw you

Still i did not reply

He : I have decided to bang you one week before itself because i know a rich and beautiful bitch like you never like us.

I didn't reply to him. nearly ten minutes had already passed. he now covered my hips in one hand and with the other hand he started removing my saree pallu from shoulder. But i was not co-operating, though i was enjoying his foreplay. Then he slap my ass very hard.

Me : oh what are you doing, Please don't do this its is paining. 

He : The co-operate with me

Then i thought any way he is not leave me at all, even some one rescue me today and he can try this same on some other day. Also i don't like some one is banging me by considering this factors, i decided to co-operate with him even though i did not like him.

He : Why are silence, what are decided?

I was silent

He : Can i take this silent as an approval?

I was still silent

He : That's good now we can enjoy each other baby 

he taken my silent as an approval and started to remove my pallu from my shoulder, now i did not stop him then he slowly unwrap my saree from my body and thrown away. Now was in with my Green sleeveless blouse and petticoat.

He: wow what an hottie you are, now remove your blouse

He : come on remove your blouse

Me : I cant please

He : Since it is first time you are feeling so shy, Ok i can do that

Then he came near to me and removed my blouse and throw it away completely. Now my back was completely exposed to him. I had worn a silky brown colored bra. I hope his eyes will be popped up watching my naked and smooth back. After some times, i feel his tongue on my lower back and licked my back all the way up till my neck. Then neck to below, like this he done for nearly 10 times and now my back was fully filled with his saliva. 

He : Your skin his sooooo soft 

Then lick my armpits for some times. After that he pressed me onto the wall again. He held both my hands behind him in one hand and now started to remove my petticoat and when he remove the knot it fall down to the floor. I know now he got so excited seeing my ass covered in brown panty. Then he lower himself and bit my ass then take little bit of flesh into his mouth and with the other hand he pressed my pussy. 'Aaaaahahahaaa uhhhh' I moaned. 

Then he started to bite hardly and he left his teeth marks every where. He placed his hand on my thighs and started massaging my thighs and feeling my naked skin on his palms. He moved on to my inner thighs and pressed there too. I tried to move away, but he caught hold of my right arm behind and pulled me with such a force, due to the fore i was slipped on the kitchen floor. In a quick time he climbed onto me so that i couldn't move any more from him. He held both my hands above my head and started kissing me with full force, pressing me onto the floor. I was paining me, so i tried to resist him but all my efforts had gone waste.

He was kissing me with full passion deep into my mouth. our tongues were tasting each other. Now i did not feel any pain and we are feeling our deep kisses. I too reciprocated his kiss. He licked my juicy pink lips and sometimes even bit my lower lips and pulled it with his jaws. We are kept kissing for around ten or more minutes with such an passion like an lovers. Then he moved onto my neck and then my armpits again but this time from front. He knew that now i was got very excited when he licked my armpits. So again he started lick my armpits vigorously. I try to remained silent for some time and then suddenly moaned loudly due to his force on me.

He surely knew how to excite an woman. He did this to both my armpits and then stared licking my boobs over an bra and then my belly. I was now fully enjoying his foreplay with my eyes closed and was moaning heavily. He was moving his head on my body and pressed in my pussy. He came above and started biting my boobs without removing the bra. Then he licked my smooth and shining navel. oh this boy was so good and i like his foreplay completely. When i feeling his kiss every were suddenly he stopped and when i opened my eyes to see him. he was smiling at me.

He : Are you enjoying

I was silent

he : Please madam open your mouth

He : please tell in words

Me : please i am feeling shy and don't ask me to talk

he : ok i understand then do one thing

he : remove your bra

he : come on madam, remove it and show an heaven to me

Me : i am feeling shy

he : please madam, i want you to offer your boobs to me

Then with an shy i opened my bra and thrown away. My boobs are out into the open air. He saw my nipples were pink in color and erect With full lust 

He : wow your nipples are in pink color and i did not expect this 

saying this he bit my boobs with his teeth. I was moaning louder and louder. He then moved towards my belly and then towards my pussy. While doing this he licked everywhere on my belly. He circled his tongue on my belly-button. I was bit my lips and kept moving my head from side to side. Seeing that he got hornier and gradually moved his hand into my brown panty. he was too quick and remove my panty and throw it away. My pussy was also pink and nicely shaved. My pussy was wet with my juices. I again closed my eyes with an shy

He : wow madam, your pussy also in pink color. Its great to see.

He grabbed my pussy in his right palm and pressed it tightly. I was feeling a great pleasure with him. But soon i got to my senses when he inserted his thumb into my wet pussy and started sucking my boobs for the first time. With in a short time he taste my milk.

Me : please dont do this

He : why?

He : your milk was so tasty

me : But i want to feed my child

He : Oh ok

Then like an gentleman he was never suck by boobs instead he started to kiss all over on my boobs. Now i like this boy. After some kissing, he removed his pants and his 7 inch erect cock sprang out into the air in front of my eyes. When compared to siva and beggar his cock was small. I was lying on the floor all naked and he was on top of me and sitting on my belly with his erected cock. I was just staring at the cock. He bent forward and kissed my lips and whispered to me

he : Is it bigger than your husband?

Me : yes ( In my mind i thought, but it was smaller than that beggar and siva ) 

he : You will get more pleasure by this.

He smiled at me and started kissing me wildly on my lips and neck again. He took my hand and placed it on his cock and started moving it up and down. After some time he took his cock away from me and pressed hard into my pussy and i was biting my lips with pleasure. he saw this and he pressed it even harder into my pussy. This time both of us moaned aloud, but i moaned louder with my eyes closed.

we remained like that for sometime and then he moved it further into my pussy. He felt my pussy was very warm and already wet due to my juices. My pussy were holding his cock very tightly, even his cock was small but it was so thick than others. Due to this it was pain me lot and i was crying in pain, but he was enjoying by seeing me, who was so hot and beautiful housewife screaming in pain was more enjoyable to him. I screamed 'Uuuhhhhh haaaaaa take it ouuuut its hurting aloootttt, its aaah toooo thick' 

In a second he took out his cock completely from my pussy and when i relax, with in a second again pushed it into me. I was again screamed in pain, He then pulled out and started fingering my pussy. He inserted one finger in my hot pussy and started moving it in and out. He did this for sometime and then started moving in a circular motion. I was moaning in pleasure lying under him on the floor. I bit my lower lips and screamed 'aaaaaaaahhh" "oooouuuhhhh aaaaaaa'. I was enjoying very much.

He cupped both my boobs in his palms and pressed them and squeezed them continuously. The flesh in my boobs struggled to get out in between his fingers. He then bent down and took a look at my pussy closely. It was shining with my juices and surely it was wet. He took one of the part in between his teeth and pulled it. I screamed in pleasure 'aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm'. He started licking my pussy and i kept moaning. He looked up at me 

He : Are you Enjoying?

I closed my eyes in a pleasure. He then came forward and whispered in my ear 

he : are you Enjoying madam?

me : yessssssssssss

He then pinched both my nipples hard and started pulling them one by one and I kept moaning and kept moving my head side to side. He look at me and then held his cock and started rubbing my pussy with his tip. I whispered to him 'nooooooo please don't do it, it was so thick' but i mind say this but my body want to feel this thickness inside me. There was no opposition from my side. My body and mind were doing opposite of what i was saying. Even though i didn't want it to happen, my body wanted pleasure. I want his big cock to give pleasures which i did not get for couple of weeks. He positioned himself in between my legs. we both of them were looking into each others eyes deeply.
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Become horny housewife by Wantfork - by pastispresent - 29-12-2018, 02:07 PM