Adultery Become horny housewife by Wantfork (Completed)
145 to 155

Then we both came home and while discussing about driver. our maid said her husband also driver and he is working in one of the IT company cab. Then my husband ask him to come. Next day morning she came with her husband during that time i was in kitchen and i hear the conversation.

She : Sir, this is my husband

MH ( My husband ) : oh, how long your are working as driver

He : nearly 20 years

MH : oh, you need to teach an driving to my wife

He : Actually i was not interested to this sir but my wife is forcing me

MH : why?

He : I was working in night shift, so i need some rest in morning

MH : Then no problem we can hire some other

Our maid : No sir, he will teach

MH : But he is not interested

She ask some time and both left from hall and came near to from outside, i can hear them

She : hey what are said

He : please i cannot work in day time

She : we need money that's what i explain in home

He : but

She : listen we need to make more money for our sons education and this help us

He: I know but i need some rest in day time

After some long discussion he accepted, then they both came to hall.

He : Sir i accept this but i will teach only an hour in every day

MH : Its ok, no problem

Then they discussed about his salary. After that my husband calls me and introduce him. He was also dark like saradha and have an good body, looks like 40-45 years old. From his face, I saw he was happy by seeing me and he was admired by my beauty. Even in front of his wife and my husband, he did not take an eye from me and he was watching me all over. I was shy by his look, so said OK to my husband and went in to the kitchen.

Next day my husband leave to Hyderabad at early morning. At around 9Am both my maid and his husband came, then i handed over my child to maid and went for driving during all the time he was watching me and i wore an simple saree on that day. I was very excited about my driving, I don't know about drive. He takes out car from home and I get out and sit next to him .now he was driving the car. After few minutes of driving we came on main road and he looked at me and I also looked to him. He introduce his name was siva. Then he starts talking to me for some times. Then he asked me " madam could you pls shift little bit closer to me so that you will hold the steering and rest of the control like break and gear I will handle, you just hold the steering so that you will have some idea about the how to make balance".

I got little bit hesitate i seated as per he told and my entire leg will be in touch with his leg and when I will hold the starring my upper body was also in his touch. Some i saw his face and he was very happy with my touch then without saying any thing i went to my place and after some times we returned home. Next day After some time he stop the car and asked me to drive. I was nervous to dive in the second day but he encourage me. While to start the car it was jumped little bit and went off for couple of times, then he said " Its normal when learning car, so no problem madam. Try it slowly". Then after another couple of struggle i was started and now I was driving very slow with care and he was sitting close to me and control the clutch and break. Then with no hesitation he put his hand on my thigh. I got very uneasy and was about to ask him to remove his hand,But i did not reply anything.Then slowly he put his hand in hips i was shocked this activity. But i was concentrate in roads. Then he came up and touched my boobs.

I : what are doing

He : nothing teaching you an driving

I : can you take your hand from me

He : ok madam, you husband was lucky 

I : Please concentrate on roads

He : How i concentrate on road when such an beauty like you with me

I : please dont talk like this to me

He : Actually i was not interested to teach an driving, but my wife forced me and after i saw you i was flatted my your beauty.

I : please dont talk like this

He : You look like an Bollywood actress and your white color makes me mad and i never touched an woman like your before. your body was so soft.

I : Please stop this or i will complain to my husband and to your wife.

Then both were silent and return to home and in next day also both left for driving this he was driving and went to the big empty land, so for he was behave good. even though i was desperate for sex, but i did not attract with him. he stopped the car at empty land and said, "Madam you can learn here easily". Then we both get out of the car. There we saw an mango tree and he picked two mangoes and gave one to me.

I : No i dont want

He : It was very tasteful and whenever i came here i will pick this

I : No 

He : Please have it

Then i took and taste, as per he told it was so tasteful.

He : now i want pair of mangoes

I : What do you mean? What pair of mangoes?" 

He : I meant your mangoes, pointing his fingers at my breasts.

I : What are you saying, stay away from me.

But he came near and caught my hand and rubbed my palms gently. I was too stunned to reply and just starred at him, my eyes were full of fear and also i did not like him. with in a seconds he put his hands over to my breasts and was caressing them slowly. what he was doing and i cannot even realized how bold he was and touching my boobs in couple days after we meet. Suddenly he lowered his head and kissed me hard. He suck my lips and try to push him. As he broke the kiss and withdrew, 

I : what are doing this is an public place and i already told please leave me.

But he never listen me. He pulled my saree with an force and removed it from my body. He then grabbed my hand and placed it over his cock over pant. he started caressing his cock with my hand. Some how i push him and while i turn he forcibly pulled me during this my jacket was tore and my bra was visible to him. I was started to cry due this force and ask him to leave me. But he was in no mood to listen my woods. He forcibly taken me in center of mango tree and there i saw an small hut. He took me there and pushed me inside and locked the door. I was started crying please leave me.

Then the most shocking and unbelievable incident happen, Still i cannot able to believe that. yes he throw my saree to me

He : sorry madam, please wore the saree let go to home

I cannot understand him and what made him to leave me

He : sorry again madam, I cannot control me sometimes and it makes others bad. Please don't tell this to wife.

I : ok

Then he went out, I wore the saree and wrap it on my shoulder to hide the torn blouse. When i came out he is not there and i went near the car. He was sitting in the driver seat. Then i sat in the car and we are on the way to my house and both were silent.

He : sorry madam

I : Ok

He : Dont tell to anyone please

I : Ok 

He : Please promise me

I : ok, sure i will not tell to anyone

He : Thanks madam, Actually i dont know what i did for some times. After sometimes only i realized your an married woman.

I : We can talk some other topic

He : ok madam.

I :But

He : yes madam

I : can i ask you one question

He : yes madam

I : what made you leave me

He : I cannot able to control my desire after i saw you in the first day, I masturbate no of times in these days by thinking you.

I : What?

He : sorry madam, its an truth

I : continue further

He : I know an beautiful woman like you cannot touch me, so i decide to bang you. But i never think about my son.

I : what?

He : He was attacked by polio, He cannot able to walk properly. But he was study very well. 

I : oh i am sorry.

He : I love my son, me and my wife was working to make some money for this treatment. He came to my mind while we are inside the room, If i bang you then i will go to jail. It will affect my family.

I was feel really bad about his family situation. But it only helped me.

Then next couple weeks went nicely. I also learn driving quickly during this times he never misbehave with me. But some times while driving he can touch me to help that times i saw an huge bulge in his pant. But i never encourage him, also i cannot able to spend time with suri due to the presence of saradha. Now slowly my mind was changing and i like is company while driving. one day in night i have an dream about him and suddenly i wake up. Still i cannot able to understand how my mind was changing. It may be admire with his gym body or with is decent behavior after that incident or his huge cock which i have seen over his pants. But i cannot able to decide which one turned me, but i came to know one thing that i was in love with him and i want him badly. so i decided to make an move.

Next day i wore an black designer saree with an sleeveless blouse that also show most of my back. while looking the mirror i know today he cannot control. At 9am saradha came and she was shocked my looking at me.

Me : what happen saradha, why you stand like statue

She : your so beautiful madam

Me : thank you 

She : This dress was so good for you

Me : oh

She : If you go out then all eyes was on you only madam

Me : dont talk like that

She : ok, madam today my husband is not coming to teach you

I was really disappointed to here this

Me : what? why?

She : He was not feeling well madam

Me : oh ok

Then that day went very boring and without my knowledge i was thinking about him. How my mind changed with in three weeks. Next day i wore an same type of dress but only difference is it is pink. saradha came on time.

She : sorry madam today also he is not come

Me : why?

She : still he suffering from fever

Me : Are are check with doctor

She : no madam

Me : why you take him to hospital when he suffering from fever for two days?

She : He is not coming madam

Me : You should take him

She : even i forced him, but he never move out from our house.

Me : ok lets go to your house and i will him

She : but

Me : what happen

She : He will not listen anyone word

Me : ok lets see

The me and saradha went to her home along with my child. She showed her house when we reached her street. Her house was in the last one in the street and no building in the surrounding. It was too small.

Me : why there is no house in surrounding

She : This area was not developed, so no one interested to build an house here.

When we reach his house and we both went in. siva was sleeping in the floor, he was shocked to see me there and he tried to stand. but i asked him to take rest, meanwhile saradha gave one stool and make to me to sit. There house was too small, there is only one small room and kitchen. I asked him to go hospital, at first he was not interested. But i convinced him, in the meantime my child started to cry then saradha takes him out to get an fresh air. Now we are alone in the room. He was in the lungi and his lungi was in tent in that area, he tries to hide but he cannot do. I was laughed by this.

He : why are you laughing madam

I : you dont know why?

He : No madam

I : dont lie, you cannot control me after watching me in this sexy dress wright?

He : yes madam. you are too sexy in this saree with sleeveless blouse.

I : Thank you

Me : What you said?

He : sorry madam

ME : why?

He : once again i cannot able to control

Me : what you cannot control?

He : my

Me : what?

He : My sexual feeling

Me : Oh, then its time to call saradha

He : no madam

Me : I asked what you said first

He : madam

Me : If you dont tell again, i will tell all about you to saradha

He : you are too sexy in the saree with sleeveless blouse

Me : Don't lie

He : Its true madam you are so beautiful in this saree

Me : Then i am not beautiful in other dresses

He : No, not like that madam

Me : then

He : This dress add your beauty more and also

Me : also

He : It shows your more skin

Me : oh, then you like this

He : yes madam.

Meantime saradha came in and she went to kitchen, come back with an cake.

she : Have an cake madam

Me : anything special today?

She : yes madam, Today his birthday

Me : ohh, happy birthday siva

He : Thank u madam

Me : what an plan today

He : Nothing madam special madam

Me : Why don't you have said it earlier, we can get some gift to him

He : No problem

Me : But how can go with out giving an gift to birthday boy

He : Its not required, i am happy with your wish

Me : but i want to give some gift

Then i took 2000 rs form my purse and gave it saradha, first she did not take from me and i forced it in her hand.

Me : Buy some gifts from him, which you like

She : ok

Me : I said to buy now

She : I will buy later, now we can go home

Me : No, you go and buy anything and i will present to him

She : There is no shop nearby, so it takes an 30mins

Me : ok, no problem you go buy and i will wait here itself.

She : ok madam

My child was in deep sleep then she folded the bedsheets and keep him over it. Then she left the house, now me and siva only there and i decided to give an special birthday gift to him.

Couple of weeks before, In the view of lakshmi

I came home after an nice fuck by the shop owner. Next day i went to his shop at evening, wore white saree as his request. But today i saw some peoples in the shop, so he cannot come near to me. Also i went to back of the one rack there is no people there and i was waiting for him. After some minutes he came there.

He : Wow lakshmi, you looks so good in this saree

Me : thanks you uncle

He : uncle ha?

Me : ya

He : Why you call me uncle?

Me : then what i call an 62 years old man

He : call me by using my name

Me : no, i will call you uncle only

He : please lakshmi

Me :No

He : ok

Then looked others in the shop that time only two customer is there and they are busy in picking vegetable at front. He suddenly pushed me and started to kiss on my lips but i pushed him.

Me : what are you doing?

He : Kiss you

Me : There is customer in shop

He : They cannot able see us

Me : It was an risk and i will not do

Then after some times they both also went and quickly he taken me to store room.

He : let do it quickly

Me : why?

He : There is no servant in store, if any customer comes we will caught

Me : ok

He : But i want to feel you slowly, so can i come to your home on sunday

Me : My daughter will be there

He : please do anything

Me : ok, are you coming this sunday

He : No, couple of weeks later

Me : why after couple of weeks?

He : I am going to Mumbai for two weeks for my personal work

Me : ohh

He : ok lets start and i don't want to waste time

With in a minute he grabbed me from behind with his left hand . His hands are crushed my boobs and I was pulled back and stopped by hitting at his body. Now I can feel the big bulge right in between my ass. He suddenly turned me towards him and locked my lips again. I opened my lips a little and he pushed his tongue through it. I felt the smell of cigarettes which I ignored and enjoying his kiss. While kissing he crushed my both boobs one after another. He undressed me with in no time and pulled down his pant, he was surprised because i did not wear an bra and panty this time. I saw his cock again. He pulled me up and split my legs and seated me on the same table.

Now both of us are face to face and again he started kissing me like anything. My boobs were crushed on his hairy chest and I enjoyed it a lot. His thick dick was now right inbetween my pussy. I made a ring with my hands around his neck. Without any kind of information, he inserted his cock to my pussy. I moaned very loudly because of his force and more pleasure. He quickly reacted to my moan and closed my mouth with his hand. He fucked me really hard in that same potion at least 10-15 strokes and then he stopped. Then he pulled his cock from my pussy 

Me : what happen you stopped

He : you don't know why?

Me : No

Then he smiled me by showing his cock. I understood what he wants, so I was not ready to waste any time and I stood up and gone near to him and I stand on my knees and grabbed his cock. Now he responded to me and helped me to suck his cock. I started to lick its top slowly, but he was in urgency and pushed it to my mouth very hard. My mouth cant occupy his full length due to that sudden push and managed to suck at least half of it. He started mouth fucking in very fast movement and my mouth filled with my silky saliva and after a small time it overflowed through my lips. 

I had no control in that fucking section at all. He grabbed my head strongly and mouth fucked so hard, and after some time , he pushed my head down to suck his balls.There was heavy hair, but I had no choice but to suck it. That was little dirty, but I really enjoyed it. My saliva was all over his dick and balls and over flowed saliva was all over my boobies. This an new type of experience for me. The next move from him was too dirty and i never expect this from him. He pulled up his one leg on the table and pushed my head right in between his legs near to his ass hole and ask me lick that. I refused to lick there and he forced my head back.

He : Hey thavediya ( whore in tamil )suck my ass hole

Me : uncle what you said

He : thavediya

Me : what are think about me

He : Then what can i call an beautiful woman suck an 6 years old man

I was smiled by his word

He : tell me how can i call you

Me : call me as thavediya, yes iam your thevediya

he : hey thevediya suck my ass hole

Then again he pushed me to the old position. I was locked there and no other choice. Slowly started licking his ass hole and I found anything bad in doing that. I licked there like a dirty slut and after a short time period he pulled my head up and inserted his dick in my mouth and again started mouth fucking. This time even more saliva over flowed and after some strokes he came inside my mouth a full load. I felt the silky thick cum inside my mouth. I was really enjoy his nature of handling me.
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Become horny housewife by Wantfork - by pastispresent - 29-12-2018, 02:07 PM