Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 27 - continued

He

That voice is Bhavani's voice. The same voice that screamed like this when I was mating with her. The same type of squeals of pleasure that I had wanted in my heart for Mohan to hear while I was banging his wife but it was I who was hearing it while another man fucked Bhavani. Yes, Sham must have started to fuck her already. Huh, this was all my doing. I've been with Madula for too long a time and had left her at the mercy of Sham. Sham took full advantage of this and I really can’t blame him. If I was in his situation I would have done the same. I know this was all a part of the plan by Madula. With a heart that was thumping in my chest I opened the door and entered the Chalet. No one was in the hall but our room door was half open. Was he in such a hurry that he didn’t even have time to close the door? Again, here I could understand him, when a voluptuous, beautiful and sexy woman was in your grasp who wouldn’t have been in a hurry? I could see them both inside. Sham was shirtless and Bhavani was in her bra and panties. It was not as I had feared, good thing they haven't started fornicating yet. When I started to move to go inside, Madula grabbed me and stopped me.

“Didn’t I tell you that you shouldn’t stop them,” Madula said softly in my ear.

“You told me I shouldn’t interrupt them if they were fucking but they haven’t started yet,” I replied to her.

Madula still held me to stop me from going inside the room. “What I said was you shouldn’t stop them from doing what they wanted to do .. look, is Bhavani resisting or stopping Sham?”

What Madula said was true, what right do I have to stop Bhavani from enjoying herself with a man she wants to with. If Bhavani had shown resistance and Sham was forcing himself on her then I would have rushed in immediately and would have thrown Sham out of the room but Bhavani seems to be willing. If I enter in and forcibly separate them then it would mean I had lost. I would have been no different from Mohan when he tried to prevent me and Bhavani from having sex by hiring that private detective. That was the action of a loser. Looks like I had already lost because Bhavani was ready to give herself to Sham so why make it worse by behaving like a loser and going in and stopping them. I just stood there this time without Madula having to hold me back.

Sham pulled her panties off and she didn't stop him. Her love petals glistened with moisture.

"Look Vikram, her pussy is very wet. She is in heat." While whispering to me, Madula squeezed my cock over my pant but she would have found that my cock was not stiff.

Sham took off his pant and underwear and dropped it on the floor. His cock was ramrod straight with the happiness of knowing that it was going to enter inside the pleasurable pussy of Bhavani. Looking at his erection I couldn't help but compare it to my own. Longer than mine, but very slightly less thick. But it had everything that was needed to give immense pleasure to a woman.

“Isn’t his cock magnificent. It’s so big .. Bhavani is really going to enjoy herself very much. I know how deep it can go inside a pussy and when it does the woman would be floating in a sea of pleasure,” Madula goaded me whispering huskily in my ears.

Her intention was to arouse my jealousy so that I would show that emotion and passion when I fuck her. Sham took Bhavani’s hand and placed it on his cock but Bhavani didn't hold it and took her hand away. Bhavani is still not cooperating wholeheartedly. But the fear did not go away that Sham would do the necessary actions to further seduce her and make her a willing participant. He did as I thought he would. He put his fingers on her pussy and started rubbing her. Bhavani's eyes could be seen swooning with pleasure. This time he started kissing her passionately as he took her hand and made her hold his cock. This time she didn't take her hand away, but instead began to gently stroke it. Madula took out my cock from my pant. It was still hanging limply. What am I a cuckold?  To get aroused at seeing my lover being enjoyed by another man.

“Wow .. look, how big Sham’s cock seems to be in Bhavani dainty fingers. Is it really very pleasurable when she shags a cock? .. you know that don’t you? Her fingers look luxuriously soft. Look at Sham’s face and expression .. what super feelings and emotions .. he is in paradise.”  Madula was an expert to making any situation more erotic than it already was just by her words.

Madula said this to me in a hoarse voice and started playing with my penis. She was intent on making my cock get hard. She wanted me to get aroused by this scene. My cock slowly started to straighten up. Not because of what I was seeing, but because of Mathula's expert stimulation with her hand. She was just as good as Bhavani in stroking a cock. Sham now took her hand and placed it on his chest. Bhavani's beautiful fingers caressed his chest. Her long nails scbangd gently against his nipple. I know personally how good that heels now Sham is knowing it too.  His nipple stiffened very quickly by her teasing/

"Suck my nipple baby," Sham ordered, pulling her head to his chest.

He was bold, he was authoritative and he played the role of a dominant male perfectly. I could see from her body swaying unsteadily that Bhavani was in an intoxicated state and was very vulnerable to seduction by a man like Bhavani. This had all been planned by Madula and Sham (I had a feeling it was more of Madula’s scheming) to ply her with drinks thus making her resistance to Sham’s seduction very weak. But did Bhavani had an inner hidden desire for Sham that made her more susceptible to giving in to him? After all I remember her looking at his cock with fascination on the beach.  Bhavani sucked on his nipple without any protest. She was intoxicated by not only alcohol but looked like lust as well. Sham removed her bra while Bhavani’s  soft reddish lips were fastened on his nipple.. Her full breasts jiggled and swayed as they were freed.  He eagerly  grabbed it and kneaded it, playing with her nipple. Bhavani was now completely naked for yet one more new man to gaze at and to enjoy.  The silken neatly trimmed black pubic hair contrasting against her very fair skinned body was a visual erotic treat. She still hadn't taken off her black high heeled shoes. Even I have never seen her before in erotically alluring situation. Indeed, she was very sexy.

Sham tilted his head forward and down till there was less than an inch between his lips and her nipple. He was going to taste the sweetness of her breast that I ha already done numerous occasions previously. Her nipple was erect and pouting out as if in anticipation of his lips touching it. He kissed the tip and then teased the nipple with the tip of his tongue. A small appreciative gasp escaped her lips. His lips now opened slightly as he now started sucking her breast. He must have liked the taste of that soft ripe mound of flesh. His mouth could be seen opening wider as his lips clenched down on the flesh so not even her areola was visible anymore. He opened his mouth wide and clenched down with his lips and I saw her flesh being pulled inside as he suckled like a hungry baby. Not just his mouth that was busy at that moment, his fingers could be seen entering his pussy and by the movement of the muscles on his forearm his fingers must be tracing lines on the walls of her pussy. Her pink petals clenched on to his fingers as her sticky secretion coated his fingers making it glisten in the light. Her head slowly started tilting upwards while her mouth opened slightly as he took her on a pleasurable ride with his foreplay. I saw her eyes swoon under her eyelids. This was the expression I had seen on Bhavani face many times but it was always because of me but now it was because of another man. I wouldn’t have minded if it was because of her husband but Sham?? She still hasn't stopped stroking his cock. Oh, the irony, this was what I had wanted .. for her husband to watch helplessly while I played her body like a fiddle but now I was where her husband would have been.

"Look how Bhavani has surrendered herself completely to Sham .. look how he is making her moan in pleasure. Sham will surely fuck her after this," Madula whispered while kissing my ear. She was stroking my now fully erect cock.

That looks to be true, how can Bhavani control herself after going to this extent.

"Why should we stay here anymore. Let them enjoy, we can go to my room and we enjoy like them too. You’ll find my pussy just as tight and pleasurable as Bhavani’s," said Madula and tried to drag me to her room.

What she says is true, what is the point of being here. Why should I feel over this? I'm the type of guy who after enjoying one woman would jump to the next. A man who knows not to get attached to a woman. However, something kept me from moving from there. Funnily Madula didn’t force me to come with her when I refused to move.

“Alright, you want to see Sham’s mega sized cock enter the tight pussy of your lover do you? Don’t worry she is leaking down there and can easily take his cock in. Well, I like to see my lover’s cock penetrate your lover’s cunt too.”

Madula moved around and knelt before me on her knees. “You watch and enjoy Sham hump your woman with that big cock of his, I’ll suck your cock as you do that. Your pleasure will be doubled then.”

Sham told her to shake his cock faster as he kneaded the soft flesh of her breasts. Her elegant fingers were running up the rather long shaft of Sham’s cock. He watched the beautified fingers with the long nails painted nails of stroking his hard meat. Bhavani had done this for me but now Sham was enjoying it.

“Suck my cock now Bhavani.” When Madula heard Sham say this she stopped sucking my cock and turned to look at them.

I felt a stab of pain inside me knowing that they were moving on to another level in their sexual play. There was no chance that Bhavani was going to refuse to do that. I thought there was no hope and no point in staying here anymore. I didn’t want to see Bhavani soft, full lips ( the lips that I had kissed so many times ) wrap around Sham’s cock. It was Madula who held on to my thighs and did let me move.

“Wait, I want to see how Bhavani sucks Sham’s cock,” Madula said.

"Do you want this big cock Bhavani," he asked as he tapped his cock on her lips. This was exactly what I had done and what I asked her. She had learned to pleasure a man by sucking cock through doing it for many, many, minutes on my tool but now Sham was going to enjoy that expertise gained through me.

Her lips parted to allow his cock to enter between those red full lips and into her warm mouth. He held her head and started to gently fuck her mouth. I wanted to turn my head away but Madula’s commentary didn’t let me do that.

“She’s got full lips, look how it is scbanging against his hard cock and being pulled in and out. Look at Sham’s face .. her mouth must be making him feel like going to heaven.”

But just after less than a minute Bhavani pulled her head away and told him that she can’t suck him anymore. I was happy to see this but Madula seemed even more disappointed than Sham at the turn of this event.

“Aw .. she is saying she cannot because she’s feeling like vomiting. Shouldn’t have plied her with so much of drinks. I missed a good blowjob show,” Madula said with regret.

She is practically admitting that she and Sham had planned all this. “I know you two planned all this. Sham would not have the guts to go with another woman without your express permission, if you had not made her drunk, you would not have been able to succeed,” I thought in my mind.

Now Madula stopped sucking my cock and turned her full attention to what was happening in the room. But she didn't stop shaking my cock. Now Sham took Bhavani to the bed, ready to start the main game. I had never felt so helpless in my life being unable to prevent what was going to happen. He laid her down on the mattress and spread her legs. My heart rate was going at a mile a minute. I stopped breathing. My breathing started back only when he started kissing her thighs instead of shoving his cock inside her. I know this relief is only going to be temporary. Licking her thighs, he reached her pubis. He buried his face on her pussy. I saw his mouth as if engaging in a passionate kiss with her pussy lips. Probably he was sucking her clitoris. Licking for a while, he pushed now also pushed his fingers into her vagina.

Bhavani moaned "Sssss.....arghhhh....".

Seeing Sham's actions, it was clear that he was definitely a very skilled lover knowing how to give pleasure to a woman and prepare her for intense lovemaking. It was also clear he would be able to continue fucking for a long time. If so, he was going to fuck Bhavani several times for the whole night? So, is my night going to be only with Madula?

"Look at how she moans. Even his mouth is making her whimper like this in ecstasy. How is she going to scream when Sham big cock starts pumping inside that lovely pussy of hers?" Bhavani's questions made me even more irritated.

Sham and Bhavani were now like two willing lovers engaging in sexual intercourse not like one eager man and another helpless woman being forced to participate in it. There was no sign that Sham was going to use condom when fucking and doesn’t look like Bhavani is in any position to insist he do so. Have I already made her pregnant or is Sham going to do that this night? Bhavani was moaning continuously now as her body writhed on the bed as she pressed his head on her pussy with both her hands. After a while Sham knelt between her legs and rubbed his cockhead on her pussy lips making her ooze even more. Her lust secretion coated on top of her saliva sticking on his cock skin making it shine. She showed him that she was wet enough to easily accept his big cock in her tight pussy.

"He's about to push it in, look at her face how she's squirming with pleasure," said Madula's fingers tightening on my cock. She was watching with great eagerness on what was going to happen next, unlike me.

Bhavani was looking at his cock wide eyed as it was about to enter her pussy. She was not in anyway going to or even attempting to stop him. She was ready to try a new cock. As his cock started entering her pussy her head fell back on the pillow slightly tilting backwards as her eyes swooned in pleasure. Everything was going on as Madula and Sham had planned and I can’t do anything to stop it. Sham slowly pushed his cock inside. Half of his cockhead went in, he pulled back again and pushed in, his head fully entered in now the shaft would easily slide in. He seemed to gather his strength. He is going to push in fully. My pulse seemed to stop. Am I going to lose to someone like this?

"Come one Sham shove your cock in and fuck her hard … make her scream in pleasure." From here Madhula whispered in encouragement but of course neither Bhavani or Sham could hear her. They were both engrossed in their own actions.

Sham pushed in and more than half his cock was inside her cunt. He now lay on top of her as his hips began to pump up and down. Bhavani’s hand was still by her side and not holding his body. Her eyes were on his face as if not believing what was finally happening. He started pumping faster and I saw her hands slowly almost as if reluctantly going on his broad back. Her fingers started caressing his back and her legs were slowly crossing over his. As he started moving faster Bhavani completely lay back and closed her eyes. All this was not even going on for a minute. I finally accepted I had lost to Sham and was about to move away when I saw Bhavani pushing away Sham’s body with great force. His cock popped out from her pussy. I say Bhavani close her mouth with her hand as she stumbled from the bed to the bathroom. Sham was looking at her not knowing what had suddenly happened when everything was going on so well. I could hear sound of retching coming from the open door of the bathroom. Bhavani was vomiting. The sounds came for a minute or two then silence after that the sound of water splashing. Suddenly there was the sound if retching again. She was vomiting again. She really had drunk much more than she should have. Sham went in to the bathroom. When she came out she was still completely naked and so was Sham. After this interruption Sham’s cock had shrunk slightly to half-mast. He would want to start again now. It was not even a few seconds after she had come back when she ran back into the bathroom and again the sounds of vomiting. Finally, after sometime she came back to the room again. When vomiting, food and alcohol should also have been vomited out from the stomach. Her face looked a bit more clear now. She really must have been very high. That was why she was not able to think clearly or her defences were weak. She went straight and got a nightie to cover her nakedness.

"Sorry Sham, I was about to make a big mistake. I can't do this, please go from here."

"What Bhavani? We’ve come so far don’t disappoint me, come on please."

"No Sham I wasn’t thinking clearly ...  just too much to drink. I have no desire for you. I have my Vikram."

"He? He and Madula would be fucking and enjoying themselves now. Why should you sacrifice your pleasure for him."

"No Sham, I can't .. whatever way Vikram is I can't just sleep with one man after another. That is just not me."

Hearing this I was thrilled and very happy. I should never leave Bhavani alone here again I decided there and then. The very tool they had used to bend Bhavani to their will had also thwarted them. They had gone overboard in plying her with drinks so much so she must have had that sudden feeling to vomit when the world spins around when you close your eyes. She did that when he started to fuck her and that triggered everything after that. Vomiting would have cleared her head a little, enough to realise what was happening.

"Come one Bhavani, I want you," he tried to embrace Bhavani.

She stopped him by yelling "No" a bit louder.

I shoved my cock back inside my pants and zipped up. Looking at Madula I asked, "Now can I go and stop Sham?" I had not lost to him .. not yet though I’m sure he’ll try again but Bhavani did not let me lose face.

She was unable to say anything to me. She must have been disappointed just as much as Sham. It would have been a challenge to her ego too in trying to snatch the lover from someone as beautiful and sexy as Bhavani. That for her would have been half the trill in wanting to sleep with me.

Both Bhavani and Sham were startled when I entered the room. I looked at Sham and said, "You get out now." He must have sensed the menace in my voice, without saying a word, he got dressed and went out.
[+] 6 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM