Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 27 – A challenge to Vikram

She

As I danced with Vikram I felt a soothing and peaceful feeling. This is why I came here, to be with my love. To spend time with my man as lovers would want to do without any care or worries because my situation doesn’t allow me to spend a long time with my love. It felt so good to be in his arms, to smooch him and engaging in light romantic cuddling in front of everyone to show that he was my man. Lip locking with him on the dance floor made this moment complete. His lips on my shoulder, his hand on my breast and his manhood pressing against me was making this a true honeymoon for me. Just having sex in the room wouldn’t have given me this feeling. If all we did was spend time in the room fucking as many times as we can would somehow have made this cheap sexual affair. The dim light, the soft music and our slow dance together made this moment special. Now that too was spoiled by that witch Madula. She intervened and pulled my love away from me. I know she really had the hots for Vikram. I just don't understand how a woman can keep flitting from one man to another as long as that man spurred her interest. Looking at Sham one would presume that he would know how to give sexual joy to a woman. He had that natural virile look. Why Madula herself had confirmed this. I remember her words well – Sham is very good in bed he knows how to fulfil any woman’s sexual expectations. That being so then why Madula has this interest in Vikram? Sex with Vikram is not going to be much different from having it with Sham. Yet she seems determined to bed Vikram. Her need for new experiences were that strong.

When I went back to sit down I was careful to sit on the chair opposite the sofa. I could see the disappointment on Sham's face when I did that. If I had sat where I had before then Sham surely would have sat close to me. Now Vikram was not there to be of hinderance to him or to protect me. Sham would have started his sexual antics again. He would not have hesitated because he had already gone quite a bit with me. He had made me hold his cock over his pants and his fingers had rubbed my pussy albeit over my panties but that was already beyond limits. Now with no one else here with us and we being seated in a darkish corner god knows what he would have done. Somehow he would have forced his lips on mine. While I was in that uncertain state of being kissed passionately he would surely have had his fingers directly in my cunt. He may even have taken out his cock and made me hold it directly and stroke it for the first time. I was half drunk so I was afraid my resistance would not have been very firm. I couldn’t have made a scene in that public place because I couldn’t afford any problems or reports being made by the management because of any trouble caused. I was a married woman who was spending time with her lover without her husband’s knowledge. Also, Sham didn’t look like a man who would take no for an answer. I had drunk an unusual amount of wine today and was in a semi intoxicated state. Along with this Sham touches the right places, places that would arouse the sexual feelings of a woman. In this respect he too was like Vikram. There is nothing surprising about this. Isn’t that the reason Madula is keeping him as her permanent paramour, her toy boy. It was not just men who keep women on the side for their pleasure, a powerful woman could do likewise by keeping a man to pleasure her whenever she wants.

"Come Bhavani, shall we dance" Sham asked me.

I said, "No, I just like to sit for a while."

There was silence for some time after that little exchange.

Then he said, "You are very beautiful, your husband is very lucky, and Vikram is even luckier than that."

I knew that he didn't just say this only with the intention of getting my pussy, but from the eagerness in his eyes, I knew that he was really smitten by my looks. I’m not being arrogant or proud but I was a very desirable woman.

"Why even Madula is beautiful."

"Yes, it's true, but she can't compete with you."

"Don’t simply say that, I’m sure you've seen and met many beautiful women before, I'm nothing special."

"Don't underestimate yourself, you are special,” Sham said looking at me with smouldering eyes.

In a way I understood his mentality. He must have seen and met many beautiful women. But most if not all may have been out of his reach. My case was different. Here I was, a woman who had lied to her husband and had come here to engage in fornication with my lover. So, I'm not just an attractive woman but one who has no qualms in sleeping with someone other than her husband … a sex-loving woman. That's why his lust would have aroused a lot.

I didn’t want him to have unattainable hopes so I told him,” Yes, I’m special … for Vikram. That is what he would always tell me.”

Sham smiled softly now, "It looks like Madula too is special for Vikram."

I raised my head and looked at him. He was looking at the dance floor and said to me, "Look over there."

For sure there was something going on there that I wouldn’t be happy to see. I even thought of refusing to look there. But I couldn't help myself, I needed to know what was going on. I slowly turned and looked in the direction Sham was looking. At first I didn't see anything that I had not seen before. There were many couples dancing or rather I should say they were rubbing each other in the pretext of dancing. Who know how many of them were genuine couples and how many of them were engaging in an illicit relationship? Sham understood that I didn't know exactly where to look.

“Look there, towards the left corner.”

It was very dark there and it took my eyes a while to adjust to the dim light. The figures were almost just a shadow. From their silhouette I could make out that it was Vikram and Madula. At first, it just seemed that they were dancing while in a close embrace. Something I didn’t like but not something that would upset me greatly either. Only then did I notice it. As I said they were only like two shadows but I noticed the movement of Madula’s hand. Nothing can be seen clearly .. if she was holding anything etc but the movement of her hand could be seen. It went back and forth .. that left no doubt to what was happening. Bloody bitch had no shame. In such an open place she had taken out Vikram’s cock and was shaking it. The slut had no shame. My anger then turned to Vikram. I accept that Madula had forced herself on him when she cut in while we were dancing but he should have taken the first opportunity to say some excuse and come back to our table. But he seems to be enjoying himself with her.

"Chee .. how shamelessly she is stroking his cock," I grumbled under my breath.

Sham must have heard me. "Is she the only one? Look where Vikram's hand is."

In the agony of seeing what Madula was doing I failed to see what Vikram was up to. Now I turned my attention to that. Vikram's hand was hidden between her thighs  .. under Madula's short skirt.

"He's enjoying what Madula is doing so much that he is fingering her cunt in return," said Sham.

It didn’t need him to tell me to know what Vikram was doing. I personally know how much pleasure his fingers give and now he is giving that to that scheming Madula. Now Madula pulled Vikram's head by one hand (the other hand of course was busy pleasuring Vikram's cock) and started kissing him hard. I couldn't watch this any longer and I turned my face away. There was half a glass of wine in front of me. I took it and drank it in one gulp. As if waiting just for this Sham immediately refilled it. The scene I saw before my eyes was still running in my mind. That same passionate kiss we had enjoyed so many times was being enjoyed by this new married bitch. I took the next glass and started drinking. Within a few minutes the class was almost empty. Sham now again refilled my glass and poured a drink for himself and raised the glass to me saying ‘cheers.’ This time I took my time drinking but all the while the thought of what Vikram and Madula were doing was stewing in my mind. How could he do that? This was supposed to be a sort of honeymoon for us.

"Let's dance Bhavani," he said pulling my hand.

This time he didn’t really ask my permission rather it was a more a bidding. I went with him as he pulled me up not with too much of resistance. Once we were on the dance floor he hugged me tightly just as Vikram had done before Madula had cut in and taken him away. My big breasts squashed against his hard chest. It rubbed against his chest as we moved while dancing. My nipples started stiffening up from the pleasure of being rubbed against his chest.

"I've been waiting all evening to hold you like this," he whispered in my ear.

He kneaded my buttocks flesh and pulled me up and rammed my pelvis several times against where his groin was. I could feel the hard flesh there that was waiting to be freed. He was not dancing but practically dry fucking me. Every time he did that, my vagina felt a small jolt of pleasure. I didn't do anything in return for him. I just put both my hands on his shoulders limply.

"Your buttocks are very fleshy and sexy Bhavani, Madula  hasn’t something as good as this.

I'm glad my rival didn’t compare favourably against me.

"Hold my cock baby, it's very big, you'll definitely like it," he said taking my hand and pressing it on his cock.

I was afraid that like Vikram, he too would take out his cock. I removed my hand few seconds after he had pressed it against his erection.  But as I already knew it really was big. His hand grabbed my breast and squeezed it hard.

“Ssss…it hurts,” I said.

"Sorry Bhavani, I like big breasts. Madula has smaller ones, I’ve been wanting to play with these from the moment I saw you." he started kneading more gently now.

I know Madula has smaller breasts than mine.  Men too are just like women.  Just like women become fascinated on seeing a big cock, men too like women with big firm breasts. Surely then Vikram would like my breasts more that of Madula's. Meanwhile Sham had expertly released the first two buttons of my blouse.

"No, what are you doing Sham,” I said in alarm.

Unconcerned about what I said, he reached in and cupped my breast. His hand went straight inside of my bra and grabbed the soft ball of flesh. He pulled my breast out of the bra cup and his fingers pinched and played with my already stiff nipple.

“Sham take your hand out,” I said, but there was no conviction in my voice.
He didn’t bother about what I said nor did I expect he would. Though I told him to take his hand off but at the same time I can’t deny that what he did felt good. He bent down and started suckling on my nipple. His tongue and lips expertly teased the rubbery tit. It added more  pleasure to my body. My womanhood started responding to his stimulation as I felt myself getting wet. I also felt dizzy because I had drunk a lot. I started stumbling a bit as I couldn't even stand properly. Was it because of the pleasure or because of the alcohol?

"Sham enough I'm so dizzy I can't even stand. I want to sit down."

"Ok come Bhavani I’ll take you back," he said as he held me in a hug as we walked back.

I walked with him with my eyes slightly closed. It seemed like we were walking a long time, where are we going? My eyes opened and I was taken aback to see that we had left the disco.

"Sham where are we going, let me go."

"You said you were feeling dizzy didn’t you, it's better you lie down. I’ll take you to your room."

"No, don't, Vikram will be looking for me there."

While we kept talking we never stop walking. Sham never let me. I tried to stop but he pushed me along and I was not strong enough to resist him. Also, I was too high to do much about it.

"Vikram will be busy with Madula, he will not come now," he said. "Madula will make sure of that," he said under his breath but I heard it.

In no time we reached our chalet. Sham took me straight to my room.

"We're here, are you okay now?" He asked holding me.

"Yes, thank you, I'm going to lie down on the bed now," I said.

"Do that, that’s what I came to do too," he said as his lips pressed on my lips in an ardent kiss.

I tried to push him away but it was in vain. Slowly my efforts lost whatever strength it had. I didn’t know when I started enjoying his kiss. His tongue sought to enter my mouth and I didn't do anything to block it. This kiss was different from the time he kissed me while we were drinking in the bar earlier. Then I was trying to pull my lips away and was looking for Vikram to come to my rescue. Now my lips were pressing back on his lips in an open-mouthed kiss. My tongue went to meet his probing tongue. The kiss was long, wet and not without passion .. from me. His hand started rubbing my thigh. He had done this earlier too when we were sitting for dinner and later for drinks but at that time there were others around, especially my lover Vikram, to see to it that he could not go too much but now I was alone with me and the intoxication because of alcohol (and now some lust too) made me vulnerable. My thighs were still cool because of the time spent in AC halls and also slightly sweating because of the fast walk to here but he was rapidly making that smooth and supple flesh hot too with his fingertips. His hand slowly went up my thighs and so did my skirt. This was Vikram’s fault, he was the one who made me where this skirt and now it has become advantageous for Sham. His fingers rubbed the lips of my vagina over my panties. I moaned softly into his mouth. Yes, our lips were still firmly locked together. The moan was because of how expertly his fingers teased my vulnerable opening even past the barrier of my panties. This was a man who had rubbed many pussies .. just like my Vikram and like him also knew how to touch a woman to bring her to his way.

He broke of the kiss to softly say to me triumphantly,” I knew you wanted me too .. how wet your panties are, stop resisting Bhavani and enjoy. The night is for us.”

Though he said this I also knew at the same time he liked me resisting too. Overcoming that resistance and making a woman give in and later enjoy the pleasure was what men like Sham enjoyed doing most. In this respect he was like Vikram who wanted to overcome my resistance and loyalty to my husband and make me hunger for him. This is the constant recognition and acknowledgement of the superiority of their manhood that men like Vikram and Sham craved. I o the other hand was ashamed to think that he knew that he had aroused my lust. His hand left my pussy and I sighed in relief that I got a respite from his assault on my most vulnerable pleasure spot. This would give me time to gather myself .. time to shore up my resistance to his seduction. I didn’t want to be some sort of a loose woman sleeping with just about any man who was able to kiss me and finger my pussy. But this respite was not for long. His hand went the side of my hips and before I could realise why my skirt zip was pulled down and my skirt slid down from my hips and fell down around my legs on the floor. He started kissing me again .. worst .. I opened my lips to willingly welcome that kiss. He had got one half of me almost fully naked except for the panties that stood as barrier to him, but what a flimsy barrier it was. His hand went to my breasts as he started kneading them again. While immersing me in the pleasure of the passionate kiss and the mashing of my soft breasts with his fingers he expertly unbuttoned my blouse in just seconds. This was a man for whom undressing women was child’s play. Now I was standing in just my bra, panties and my high heels shoes. He didn’t stop to admire my body as he didn't stop kissing me. The only time he finally stopped the kiss was when he took off his shirt and threw it away. He was around the same height as Vikram and though he too had well defined muscles like Vikram his body was more on the sinewy side not the brawny musculature of Vikram. He took my hands and rubbed them on his body and placed them on his nipples. He expected me to stimulate him like he did me. He did that with confident expectation because no woman who had gone to this extent with him would have not wanted to stroke his body for their own pleasure. I was not like any of that women, I just kept my hand where he placed without doing anything. He slipped his hand inside my panties and rubbed my pussy petals up and down testing my readiness.

“Ohhhh … SSssssss ..,” I squealed so loudly that it could have been heard outside the chalet.

“Only now I can really freely feel your beautiful cunt Bhavani … it’s so hot and wet .. I can’t wait to gey my cock inside it. When a new pussy grips my cock for the first time it’s always special for me.”

Like any Casanova, Sham didn’t just arouse me physically by his touches and kisses but verbally too by talking vulgarly. Words of love and endearment were important to stimulate desires in a normal, legal relationship but lewdness .. vulgarity was the fire that lights up lust in an illicit affair like this. He removed my panties to look at my cunt. I still had the shyness to cover it with my hands but he would have none of it.

“I’ve only felt it before but I’ve been going crazy in wanting to see your beautiful pussy Bhavani .. don’t deny me that,” He said as he removed my hand from my pussy.

His mouth opened as if in awe as he licked his lips. His eyes were focused on my glistening lips that was so wet from all that had been happening to me this evening, first with Vikram and now with Sham.

“Wow .. it’s so juicy and inviting Bhavani .. I’m going to relish eating it. Your pussy is made for taking a man to heaven baby .. we’ll go there together.

I should not be allowing any of this. It should have been Vikram here with me now as we continued our efforts to seal our relationship by producing our love child. I didn’t want to be in a situation where I didn’t know whose child was growing in my womb. But now I was feeling so vulnerable. I was not in control of my faculties .. alcohol had made it so. I couldn’t think straight. The only thing that was real was the rush of physical stimulations filling my body. It was Vikram’s fault, he should have been here to protect me but his priorities seemed to be elsewhere. I was being carried away in the wave of emotions affecting me.

He took off his pant and underwear and stood in from of me fully naked. For the first time I saw his huge penis. How long it was? It was jutting out very proudly knowing how magnificent it looked. It was definitely longer than Vikram’s but only thing was it was probably a slight bit less thick but that too it was not really to an easily discernible level.  He took my hand and placed it on it. I refused to catch it at first. His fingers gently spliced open my love petals as he started fingering my already swollen clit. He took my hand again and placed it on his cock, this time pressing my fingers closed so that they would wrap around that huge love pole. As his fingers now gently strummed on my clit I started stroking his pole. This was the first time I was doing it for him. He placed my other hand on his chest again and this time I just didn’t leave it there without doing anything but started teasing his nipple with my fingernail. It instantly become erect like a tiny little cock.

"Suck my nipple, baby," he said, pulling my head to his chest. My full red lips latched on to the tiny erect protrusion as I sucked on only the third man’s nipple in my life. I was doing everything as if in a trance.

He removed my bra while I was nibbling on his nipple. “So big yet so firm Bhavani .. I’ve never seen a woman with this big breast that didn’t even sag a little,” he said in wonder while holding up my two ripe melons in the palm of his hands.

“I knew they would be beautiful but not this beautiful and here I was thinking Madula’s breasts were the best,” He said in awe.

Again, the favourable comparison of me against his mistress. Now he started licking my flesh around the areola without touching my nipple. He wanted to make me want him to suck it. His mouth slowly moved in to grasp my nipple between his lips and suck it. My nipple practically popped into his mouth as it became erect. After my marriage this was the second ‘lover’ who was suckling on my tits. He bit, he sucked, he swallowed as much of my flesh as he could. At the same time, he continued to rub my clitoris. I began to moan once more in this two-pronged pleasure attack on my heated body.

No .. no .. I shouldn’t be enjoying this. I shouldn’t give in. I pushed Sham away with all the strength I could muster. “No, Sham don’t. This is not right.”

He looked at me with a smile wiping his lips. Even that simple act looked so suggestive. “Really Bhavani. Don’t you like what I’m doing?”

“No Sham, let me be please.”

“Don’t fool yourself Bhavani, your wet pussy and your erect nipple not discounting your moans tell me otherwise.”

I couldn’t deny what he was saying because I had been enjoying this too much. When I was in need of sex Vikram had abandoned me and left me at the mercy of Sham.

“Don’t you like me doing this,” He said as he teased my nipple with his fingers. I grabbed his wrist and tried to pull his hand away but I couldn’t and as I started to feel the pleasure once more my efforts waned too.

With a look of triumph on his face Sham’s head moved back to my tits as he started sucking again. I was murmuring no .. no .. but even to me it seemed just a bogus reaction. Now his fingers traced over my navel before moving back to my pussy.

Only when Sham said,” Shake my cock faster Bhavani,” did I realise that I had been stroking his cock.

“Your fingers feel so soft baby .. you shake good.”

He enjoyed me masturbating him while kneading my breasts.

"You have beautiful fingers, long nails, red nail polish, oh so sexy."

Now this fellow is enjoying what I did so meticulously for Vikram pleasure.

"Suck my dick Bhavani," he said making me kneel down in front of him.

He took his cock and tapped it on my lips. "Do you want this big cock Bhavani," he said as he shoved his rod’s head inside my mouth.

I didn’t want to suck his cock but he held my head and started fucking my mouth. My mouth was automatically sucking his cock with no other option. But it was not even a minute when the head of his cock hit my throat I almost retched out my vomit. I pushed him away forcibly.

"I feel dizzy Sham .. I might faint."

"It's okay Baby there is something better for me."

He made me lie on the bed. I had no clothes on my body, but I was still wearing my high heeled shoes. He held my legs apart and started kissing up my thighs.

"Mmm…ssss…"

Slowly his mouth reached my pussy. He took in a deep breath of the smell of lust emanating from my warm pussy.

"Hmm super smell, it makes me want to stick my cock in right now Bhavani.”

He started eating my cunt. He sucked my clitoris, it swelled up and rubbed against his tongue. I was in rapture in spite of not wanting to enjoy this.

"Ooooh...oohhh..." I moaned without being able to control myself.

He pushed his fingers inside and fucked my pussy while sucking on my clit at the same time. My lustful secretions were liberally coating his fingers. It's like he will make me come just by doing me like this. Now Sham knelt between my legs and started rubbing my pussy slit with the broad tip of his cock. My sticky secretion was stirred wetly by his rod making his cock sticky and wet too. This was what that was going to help that big log slide inside me.

"Now I am gonna fuck you and you won't forget me after that."

This is it I was going to cheat on my husband with a second man. Worse still he didn’t bother with a condom. He lodged the head of his cock at the entrance of my love hole. He looked at my face with a smile as I looked at his cock open mouthed. He moved his hip ever so slightly and the head of his cock started opening my pussy lips in a large ‘o’. The head of his cock slipped in. I being used to Vikram’s thickness had no problem in taking the head in. The only question was how far in I could take it.
[+] 10 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM